The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

How cute! :fangurl: I love that giraffe shirt. What's the thing for your kitty, is it something you can put on her collar?

You guys did a really amazing job with those Mika Mails, both of you! :clap:

+1:thumb_yello:

o wow i love your bracelet and the lollipop girl necklace!! (so much so i ordered some :aah:) and i love everything else too :wub2:

yay! glad you like it!! :excite:fail with the shirt :tears: sorry...

that's okay! :huglove: just because it's small doesn't mean i won't use it. for now i put it on a hanger on my door & just admire it, but i might make it into a pillow or modify it somehow so i can wear it... only after i figure out how to use my sewing machine :teehee: you can see what my hand sewing is like on Jonas :blush-anim-cl:

that's okay! :huglove: just because it's small doesn't mean i won't use it. for now i put it on a hanger on my door & just admire it, but i might make it into a pillow or modify it somehow so i can wear it... only after i figure out how to use my sewing machine :teehee: you can see what my hand sewing is like on Jonas :blush-anim-cl:

Ohhh that would be cool :thumb_yello:

I can´t sew anything :mf_rosetinted: Jonas is perfect.

Oh I saw the heart but I thought that paw print was a diamond or something. :doh: I think I need glasses. :roftl:

Yes, you (or she?) should definitely show it off, it's very cute. Can we see a picture of her wearing it? :teehee:

Leeloo with her collar charms as requested

Picture031.jpg

Aww it goes well with her collar (which is very cute too)! She's such a pretty girl, give her a bellyrub from me. :fangurl:

She didn't try to eat the fish did she? :teehee:

thanks, i'll tell her you said that :teehee:

if i touch her tummy she'll probably try to bite me :aah: she's very protective of her jiggly belly

i put it on while she was eating her cat food, sneaky huh? i don't think she noticed the charm, or the collar even.

*cough*back on topic*cough*

has anyone else got any Mika Mail lately?

• 1 month later...

Got home yesterday to find my Mika Mail from Hippieibbie waiting for me :yay:

IMGP3013.jpg

which was full of all these little parcels

IMGP3016.jpg

so I got to work and ended up with a pile like this :naughty:

IMGP3017.jpg

Inside was an awful lot of glitter :sneaky2:

but also chocolate, candies, more chocolate, some tea (I think) and some chocolate

IMGP3022.jpg

various things - magnet, keyring, leaf decoration, grass man :roftl:, etc

IMGP3031.jpg

jewellery (one of the necklaces came with an oyster with a pearl in it, but I haven't opened it yet)

IMGP3029.jpg

WOW!!

awesome mikamail silver!:wub2::wub2:

great job hippie - i esp love the jewelry :mf_lustslow:

wot's a grass man? :teehee:

You fed him with water, and then there grow grass as his hair! And then you Can Cut it in funny ways:teehee:

WOW!!

awesome mikamail silver!:wub2::wub2:

great job hippie - i esp love the jewelry :mf_lustslow:

wot's a grass man? :teehee:

He's a little man with grass seeds on his head; as the grass grows it will be like hair :naughty: I will post pics of it growing

You fed him with water, and then there grow grass as his hair! And then you Can Cut it in funny ways:teehee:

He's a little man with grass seeds on his head; as the grass grows it will be like hair :naughty: I will post pics of it growing

that is SO cool!:aah:

can't wait to see the pics of him growing grass hair :teehee:

Hey!

I'm still looking for at mika-mail-mate! :teehee:

Anybody??

Would prefer people from europe due to the mail cost :sneaky2:

I have lots of ideas, just need someone to send it to! :b

:bye:

I'm in Europe... :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

:boing: i got soooomething from siiiiiilver toooodaaay! :biggrin2:

I opened it, and found mika with little start:wub2:

CIMG2434.jpg

And then Silver is trying to make me fat with too much candy:roftl: ... there is also some nuts and some fruits somewhere:mf_rosetinted:

CIMG2437.jpg

I laughed so much at this:roftl:

CIMG2442.jpg

Then things so i can get pretty:pinkbow: love the nail stickers, so glitter-ish:teehee:

CIMG2438.jpg

And meet Fluff Puff Chick and Bashful Bunny, they say i should look after them.. so they are already in my bed, that's a safe place:teehee:

CIMG2439.jpg

and then last picture, postcards, mini sticky mika ( i didnt have:teehee:) keyring, frame, candle, pens.. and the cute puppt note book:blush-anim-cl:

CIMG2440.jpg

:huglove: