Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok WTF voted no they hate him and why are they even here???

When I saw the one about having a tea party I immediately thought of him sitting at a table with 11 guests in a picture that goes down in history for being painted by a mysterious but globaly known artist for the painting's odity that comands the marvel at the unsolvable theory of suspicious circumstances as to the person next to Mika's gender...

Yeah. :D

it really is a BEAUTIFUL picture.... :wub2:

wish i was the person he was talking to in that pic

You will be in that position one day agatha, when Mika talks to you he usually looks you right in the eye. It's his secret weapon. It melts even the hardest, blackest hearts........

Ok WTF voted no they hate him and why are they even here???

When I saw the one about having a tea party I immediately thought of him sitting at a table with 11 guests in a picture that goes down in history for being painted by a mysterious but globaly known artist for the painting's odity that comands the marvel at the unsolvable theory of suspicious circumstances as to the person next to Mika's gender...

Yeah. :D

i know! my point exactly!

haha nice!!:roftl:

i really want another mika blog. i wish this thread nvr was started. i just want mika back. now, im not sure if he stopped doing blogs because of this thread, or it was just a coincidence. im hoping coincidence. but its wierd, not hearing from him in a week. i feel like we hurt him. i just want to know he still loves us, and hes still fine, and that he was off having a good time, or something! ive always loved mikas blogs, i never wanted them to stop, and its upsetting :tears:

i know! my point exactly!

haha nice!!:roftl:

i really want another mika blog. i wish this thread nvr was started. i just want mika back. now, im not sure if he stopped doing blogs because of this thread, or it was just a coincidence. im hoping coincidence. but its wierd, not hearing from him in a week. i feel like we hurt him. i just want to know he still loves us, and hes still fine, and that he was off having a good time, or something! ive always loved mikas blogs, i never wanted them to stop, and its upsetting :tears:

Well, for a start, there is room for all of us in this forum.

Some people who voted for the last option have done many things to keep this forum going, especially in the first year, including actual financial contributions so it's very short sighted for other people who don't always know the full details of others' membership to state that they shouldn't be on this forum.

I personally take offence when people say this and am pig sick of hearing it. I have as much right to be here as anyone.

Secondly, people's sense of humour are not always the same as yours. Have you thought they may be joking?

Thirdly, this forum is not really for Mika to read, it is for fans to discuss Mika. If he chooses to read it, that is entirely up to him, but it's a bit like eavesdropping, if you do it, you may not always hear what you want to hear.

And my last point. There is no way on earth that he has stopped blogging just because of this thread, or what we say on here. Mika is his own man. How do you think he got into the record business? By his own admission, he was knocking on doors from an early age, getting knockbacks from people like Simon Cowell, if he was so sensitive, wouldn't he have given up a long time ago and we would never have heard of him?

Give the guy some credit. He might be a sensitive soul, but he goes for what he wants and perseveres. He may take into account what we say here, but he will still do what he wants to do.

it really is a BEAUTIFUL picture.... :wub2:

wish i was the person he was talking to in that pic

girl_blush2.gif

I was that person but I think I can assure you, like bab said, this is what everybody gets in those fan encounter situations. :thumb_yello:

You will be in that position one day agatha, when Mika talks to you he usually looks you right in the eye. It's his secret weapon. It melts even the hardest, blackest hearts........

Like yours? :shocked:

not me :mf_rosetinted: don't look at him :naughty:

You wish! :naughty:

Some people who voted for the last option have done many things to keep this forum going, especially in the first year, including actual financial contributions so it's very short sighted for other people who don't always know the full details of others' membership to state that they shouldn't be on this forum.

I personally take offence when people say this and am pig sick of hearing it. I have as much right to be here as anyone.

Secondly, people's sense of humour are not always the same as yours. Have you thought they may be joking?

Thirdly, this forum is not really for Mika to read, it is for fans to discuss Mika. If he chooses to read it, that is entirely up to him, but it's a bit like eavesdropping, if you do it, you may not always hear what you want to hear.

And my last point. There is no way on earth that he has stopped blogging just because of this thread, or what we say on here. Mika is his own man. How do you think he got into the record business? By his own admission, he was knocking on doors from an early age, getting knockbacks from people like Simon Cowell, if he was so sensitive, wouldn't he have given up a long time ago and we would never have heard of him?

Give the guy some credit. He might be a sensitive soul, but he goes for what he wants and perseveres. He may take into account what we say here, but he will still do what he wants to do.

Babs.. I totally agree! he is probably recording! I know I forget to talk to lots of people too when I am in my music writing mode!

i know that, im not telling them to get off, am i? i dont think i am..

i didnt say that was the reason, but i DO want mika blogs, and i said it was just a coincidence they stopped the same day this thread went up.

i know he has the decision to post, and im not telling him to do anything. all i was saying, like half the other ppl that post in this thread, was that i miss the blogs, if mikas taking some time of just because, im fine. i just like hearing from him! i have my point to an opinion too. and i love mika, and i respect and admire him. if he stops blogging, i will live, but like i said, i like hearing from him. it feels reassuring to me. okkk? ok!

i didnt say that was the reason, but i DO want mika blogs, and i said it was just a coincidence they stopped the same day this thread went up.

i know he has the decision to post, and im not telling him to do anything. all i was saying, like half the other ppl that post in this thread, was that i miss the blogs, if mikas taking some time of just because, im fine. i just like hearing from him! i have my point to an opinion too. and i love mika, and i respect and admire him. if he stops blogging, i will live, but like i said, i like hearing from him. it feels reassuring to me. okkk? ok!

Sorry mika-fan, I should have made myself clearer, my post wasn't aimed directly at you, although I did quote you. It was directed at all of those who had previously commented on the subjects in my post. You just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. :wink2:

Sorry mika-fan, I should have made myself clearer, my post wasn't aimed directly at you, although I did quote you. It was directed at all of those who had previously commented on the subjects in my post. You just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. :wink2:

haha its ok. sorry for me going a little overboard

i'm totally with you mika-fan !

although i also think he might be busy working, i think that he could manage to post a little something every now and then if he really wanted to... which leads me to think : i really hope he didn't read this thread and that it didn't hurt his feelings... that would really be pointlessly mean, because all he was doing was trying to please us.

i really miss his blogs !! i was genuinely appreciating all the stuff about other artists... and the fact that he took the time to share all this with us... if he stopped because he read this thread, whatever everybody might say about freedom of speech and this place being for fans and not fo him to read and all, i just find it sad, very sad... and very unfair towards him...

i'm totally with you mika-fan !

although i also think he might be busy working, i think that he could manage to post a little something every now and then if he really wanted to... which leads me to think : i really hope he didn't read this thread and that it didn't hurt his feelings... that would really be pointlessly mean, because all he was doing was trying to please us.

i really miss his blogs !! i was genuinely appreciating all the stuff about other artists... and the fact that he took the time to share all this with us... if he stopped because he read this thread, whatever everybody might say about freedom of speech and this place being for fans and not fo him to read and all, i just find it sad, very sad... and very unfair towards him...

ya, i mean, he most likely is too busy, but the thought that he read this thread tends to haunt me in my mind, and that i think of it when ever i think of mika!

me too! i look forward to all that everyday too! i just miss the whole aspect of it and everything

Please us? As Christine has already said, we are his fanbase, his customers, his bread and butter, his wage packet - he needs us. Therefore he won't stop blogging on a couple of people's say so. Why would he cut off his potential source of income?

He's probably busy working, or even having a life?

I totally and utterly give up. I surrender.

Please us? As Christine has already said, we are his fanbase, his customers, his bread and butter, his wage packet - he needs us. Therefore he won't stop blogging on a couple of people's say so. Why would he cut off his potential source of income?

i bet he is. were just being spoiled. we have been enjoying his blogs, his presents on MS, that a week is odd to not hear from him

lol

Maybe because everything is not only about money and just a tiny tiny tiny tiny little bit about... well... people... "sharing is caring"... and all these boring stuff you know :wink2:

Seriously, he didn't need to make this blog to have fans around the world ready to spend their cash on his records and gigs... i really think he liked to do it and thought it was appreciated - which it is, by the vast majority, i suppose - so i can imagine he could have been hurt if he woke up one morning, logged on, and read that some of his fans found it "boring"...

i also can totally picture him behind his laptop, thinking, "oh, they're tired of me ? very well... so i'll just stop and see how long it takes for them to come back crying and asking for more..."

i would definitely do that !!! :naughty:

Maybe because everything is not only about money and just a tiny tiny tiny tiny little bit about... well... people... "sharing is caring"... and all these boring stuff you know :wink2:

I do believe that this is true. Sure there is the marketing aspect and the internet is a powerful tool to attract people's interest as well as keep your existant 'customers' at it. It doesn't mean it's aaaall about money. I for one don't see a $ sign in Mika's eyes 24/7 and with every little thing he does. I do believe it is about people and I do think he has fun with his blog. If he considered it just a duty, we would have our daily blog entries.

Besides, very often monetary success comes naturally if that catering for the requests of a target audience happens intuitionally.