It's scary that most of these things fit me! :biggrin2:

My contribution:

You know you're a Mika fan when you've bought the concert tickets, booked the hotel and train/plane tickets before you even consider if you'll be allowed the day off work.

:shocked:

:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Oh, I'd do the same if the 3 kids mentioned above who sing "shay lurv, shay lurv, oh lurv's gonna get ya downnnnn" all day wouldn't have to go to school until the end of the month and I'd still have my dad around to take them and pick them up...;(

lol man it's been so long for this thread to reappear!

hehe i agree most my friends HATE mika just cuz i talk about him all the time, but today for the first time in forever i had mika playin in my car when i was taking my friend home and he said "change it to Grace Kelly!" and we jammed out to it all the way home...he knew all the words!:shocked: i was so happy to find someone to sing with:naughty:

YKYaMFW- you print out EP posters and put them anywhere they'll fit -walls,binders, folders, etc.:teehee:

My last two for today:

1. You know you're a Mika fan when you buy accessories/costume items for your next gig outfit when no dates have been released...or even mentioned, just because you see them.

2. You move house and it takes 2 boxes to pack away your Mika related stuff, then you insist that they come with you in the car, not the removals van because they might get lost!

Edited by Mikafish
typo

My last two for today:

1. You know you're a Mika fan when you buy accessories/costume items for your next gig outfit when no dates have been released...or even mentioned, just because you see them.

2. You move house and it takes 2 boxes to pack away your Mika related stuff, then you insist that they come with you in the car, not the removals van because they might get lost!

:roftl: I would do the same!

you know you're a mika fan when your 'mika posters' are really magazine clippings that you've collected over the years:naughty:

haha, you know you're a mika fan when . .

1. you are easily entertained by umbrellas.

2. you have to do a project on a mineral in school and you without even thinking choose mica.

3. Your friends stop asking you what you're thinking about.

4. you get excited when you see a magazine in a store that once did an article on mika.

5. you don't eat fish.

7. you talk to some boy cuz you find out his name is billy brown (but then get mad when you find out it's actually not)

8. your bookmark is a list of "You know your a mika fan when . . . "

9. You get annoyed with people who hear Grace Kelly and say "oh yeah, I've heard this song . . " but they don't have a clue who the singer is and don't care either (drives me crazy!!)

10. You warn people away from asking about him because you know you will end up making a fool of yourself.

11. You and your friends who like mika have inside mika-references that have now become part of your everyday conversation.

12. You at any given time have something mika-related written somewhere on your body.

13. Your mika cds are in a special place separate from your other cds.

ok, I have to stop doing this, haha, there's way too many!!! :roftl:

you know you're a mika fan when...

-you raise your hand in class, and someone says "is this gonna be about mika?" :teehee:

haha, that happens to me all the time!!! :naughty:

you know you're a mika fan when . . .

you mark all of his gigs in your planner with time & place, and have a countdown to the release of his EP.

when you play hangman on the board and ask to class to guess a letter. then someone says " i know, it says Mika!"

" no, i doesn't actually"

" ok, then it says Freddie Mercury"

"stop guessing!!"

:blush-anim-cl: i lie a lot. :teehee: but never bad lies.

when you leave your phone on in class with the hopes that someone will call you (even though you will get your phone taken away) because your ringtone is Grace Kelly. When no one calls you, you text your friend and tell her to. :naughty:

when you leave your phone on in class with the hopes that someone will call you (even though you will get your phone taken away) because your ringtone is Grace Kelly. When no one calls you, you text your friend and tell her to. :naughty:

:roftl: that sound like something i would do! i did that one time. but my friend phoned me two hours late. i wasn't even in school at that hours :aah:

Ok it's my turn!:biggrin2:

1. You know you're a Mika fan when you pretend all of your art class long that you're feeling bad and at NOON you say: "can I PLEASE go to the bathroom! I don't feel well!" (and you just hope the teach won't ask you to leave your phone in the classroom).

2. You know you're a Mika fan when you leave the classroom in tears because you're so excited of what might happen and when you see that everything is frozen around MFC you have a panic attack.

3. You know you're a Mika fan when the tour dates, are automatically your point around you're planning your vacation.

4.You know you're a Mika fan when after you have preordered your tix you head to the mall to find something appropiate to wear at Cirque d'Hiver, even though all your clothes are soo Mikaish...(but hey I really feel like I have to wear a dress:naughty:)

5.You know you're a Mika fan when you stop bitting your nails,and giving up your worst habit. because you know, you're going to your first Mika gig.

6.You know you're a Mika fan when you start a disciplined (super strict) diet so you can lose those extra pounds in time for the concert (though he sings bout Big Girls, and I'm not really one) and you end up feeling really bad, with sever stomach aches.:blush-anim-cl:

7. You know you're a Mika fan when you can suddenly speak french right, though all these 5 years you've been studying it you've always stated that it's awful and that you'd rather learn chinese, and that you hate it but all of the sudden it's such a lovely language...I wonder why?

8. You know you're a Mika fan when you type for each :"You know you're a Mika fan when..." this whole intro because you just love typing his name.

geeze...I'm terrified of myself!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

Ok it's my turn!:biggrin2:

1. You know you're a Mika fan when you pretend all of your art class long that you're feeling bad and at NOON you say: "can I PLEASE go to the bathroom! I don't feel well!" (and you just hope the teach won't ask you to leave your phone in the classroom).

2. You know you're a Mika fan when you leave the classroom in tears because you're so excited of what might happen and when you see that everything is frozen around MFC you have a panic attack.

3. You know you're a Mika fan when the tour dates, are automatically your point around you're planning your vacation.

4.You know you're a Mika fan when after you have preordered your tix you head to the mall to find something appropiate to wear at Cirque d'Hiver, even though all your clothes are soo Mikaish...(but hey I really feel like I have to wear a dress:naughty:)

5.You know you're a Mika fan when you stop bitting your nails,and giving up your worst habit. because you know, you're going to your first Mika gig.

6.You know you're a Mika fan when you start a disciplined (super strict) diet so you can lose those extra pounds in time for the concert (though he sings bout Big Girls, and I'm not really one) and you end up feeling really bad, with sever stomach aches.:blush-anim-cl:

7. You know you're a Mika fan when you can suddenly speak french right, though all these 5 years you've been studying it you've always stated that it's awful and that you'd rather learn chinese, and that you hate it but all of the sudden it's such a lovely language...I wonder why?

8. You know you're a Mika fan when you type for each :"You know you're a Mika fan when..." this whole intro because you just love typing his name.

geeze...I'm terrified of myself!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

First concert?!?!? LUCKY!!!!

A slight variation on the phone one that applies to me:

You know you're a Mika fan when you miss calls because you have to listen to your ringtone (Lollipop in my case) whist dancing around the room until it stops. You can call the person back!!! Lol!

You know you're a mika fan when . . . . .

when your friends find out you're missing a Mika concert and insist they stay the night with you!

hahaha awww that is so cute! my friends would just laugh at me and then make a party out of happiness that i am missing a mika concert :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahaha awww that is so cute! my friends would just laugh at me and then make a party out of happiness that i am missing a mika concert :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Same!!! :sneaky2:

I just try to spread the Mika love.

How about, you know you're a Mika fan when you have to tap your personal laptop into the school's network when you know there's going to be Mika news released, then have a panic attack in the middle of the cafeteria because the site crashes. People walk by and are like, "Dude, is that girl okay?" :naughty:

Oh, and also...

You know you're a Mika fan when your history teacher you've had all semester knows one thing about you, that you're obsessed with some pop star named Mika.

I seriously don't even think he knows my name! He calls me the resident fangirl. "Oh, i don't know why don't we ask resident fangirl back there?!"

And i'm like.... Who, me?! :teehee:

You know you're a mika fan when . . . . .

when your friends find out you're missing a Mika concert and insist they stay the night with you!

That is so sweet!:wub2:

hahaha awww that is so cute! my friends would just laugh at me and then make a party out of happiness that i am missing a mika concert :roftl:

Ever thought about getting new friends?:naughty:

Same!!!

I just try to spread the Mika love.

How about' date=' you know you're a Mika fan when you have to tap your personal laptop into the school's network when you know there's going to be Mika news released, then have a panic attack in the middle of the cafeteria because the site crashes. People walk by and are like, "Dude, is that girl okay?" :naughty:[/quote']

It's like a horror story!:shocked:

Well I've been through so many sites crashes with the MFC and this one was almost expected!

The first big one was summer 2007 and lasted for almost a week! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little, at least a couple of days, and as I was new to this kind of community I thought the fun was over for ever!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, and also...

You know you're a Mika fan when your history teacher you've had all semester knows one thing about you, that you're obsessed with some pop star named Mika.

I seriously don't even think he knows my name! He calls me the resident fangirl. "Oh, i don't know why don't we ask resident fangirl back there?!"

And i'm like.... Who, me?!

Sounds to me as a very lazy teacher, but take it as a compliment!:naughty: