You know you're a Mika Fan when you draw up a list of all the songs Mika's used in his blogs, and realize that you've bought over half of them.

And you post it on the fan club, just for the helluvit:

Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running

Beck - Readymade

Blur - Country House

MGMT - Time to Pretend

Of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit

Beck - Novacane

Roisin Murphy - Overpowered

Beck - Lord Only Knows

Joe Dassin - Les Champs Elysee

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

Beirut - Sunday Smile

The National - The Geese of Beverly Road

Edith Piaf - Rien de Rien

The Rumble Strips - Alarm Clock

Caribou - Sundialing

The Clash - Train In Vain

The Flaming Lips - Fight Song

The National - Start A War

Hercules & the Love Affair - You Belong

Fleet Foxes- Ragged Wood

Star Wars - The Clone Wars Soundtrack

The Dandy Warhols - Love Song

Devo - Gut Feeling

You know you're a Mika Fan when you draw up a list of all the songs Mika's used in his blogs, and realize that you've bought over half of them.

And you post it on the fan club, just for the helluvit:

Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running

Beck - Readymade

Blur - Country House

MGMT - Time to Pretend

Of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit

Beck - Novacane

Roisin Murphy - Overpowered

Beck - Lord Only Knows

Joe Dassin - Les Champs Elysee

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

Beirut - Sunday Smile

The National - The Geese of Beverly Road

Edith Piaf - Rien de Rien

The Rumble Strips - Alarm Clock

Caribou - Sundialing

The Clash - Train In Vain

The Flaming Lips - Fight Song

The National - Start A War

Hercules & the Love Affair - You Belong

Fleet Foxes- Ragged Wood

Star Wars - The Clone Wars Soundtrack

The Dandy Warhols - Love Song

Devo - Gut Feeling

Did he really have all those songs in his vlogs?! :shocked: I think I've heard about 5 of them in the vlogs :roftl: i must've been deaf :naughty:

you know you're a mika fan when you don't have internet for two weeks and draw five pictures of mika and dream about him every night.. and as soon as your internet is back you buy relax take it easy and love today 12" vinyls withou really thinking it over when you SHOULD be saving your money for parachute09..

you know you're a mika fan when you don't have internet for two weeks and draw five pictures of mika and dream about him every night.. and as soon as your internet is back you buy relax take it easy and love today 12" vinyls withou really thinking it over when you SHOULD be saving your money for parachute09..

dreams every night?? :tears::sneaky2:

yeah..

in one dream i told him to piss off because he wouldnt leave me alone :lmfao: i was shocked at myself and trying to tell him sorry but i upset him and he wouldnt talk to me..

..he was back the next night.

i have a horrid feeling the dreams are gonna stop now.

yeah..

in one dream i told him to piss off because he wouldnt leave me alone :lmfao: i was shocked at myself and trying to tell him sorry but i upset him and he wouldnt talk to me..

..he was back the next night.

i have a horrid feeling the dreams are gonna stop now.

awww! :huglove:

i guess i can't complain, i saw him last night in my sleep! :naughty:

i'd heard he was starting a soccer team, so i went to the stadium, but it turned out it was like a choir! but i got to meet him!! he was really REALLY tall (like, his head seemed so far away), and we shook hands three times. the first time we just shook, the second time he taught me a special shake, and the third we shook like GANGSTAZ!

it was brilliant! i miss the boy already...:tears:

awww! :huglove:

i guess i can't complain, i saw him last night in my sleep! :naughty:

i'd heard he was starting a soccer team, so i went to the stadium, but it turned out it was like a choir! but i got to meet him!! he was really REALLY tall (like, his head seemed so far away), and we shook hands three times. the first time we just shook, the second time he taught me a special shake, and the third we shook like GANGSTAZ!

it was brilliant! i miss the boy already...:tears:

i dreamed i was dancing onstage at one of mika's concerts.. and doing backflips and tightrope walking and allsorts of things i actually can't do..

i dreamed i was dancing onstage at one of mika's concerts.. and doing backflips and tightrope walking and allsorts of things i actually can't do..

yeah, i love meeting the boy! :wub2: i had another one, many months ago, that he was doing a gig here in town, and needed a place to stay, so he stayed in our house! and we took him out for ice cream :wub2:

i had a bit of a breakdown today. just daydreaming about meeting the boy.....*sigh* :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

(I don't really know how to word this one)

You know you're a Mika fan when you think it's cool when other people like Mika quotes.

Well, what I'm trying to get at is that my friends like the, "If you take risk away from music and art, what are you left with? Toothpaste commercials." quote. :wink2::thumb_yello:

Edited by iadoremika

You know you're a MIKA fan when...

... your mother cannot sleep because she's dreaming about "Big Girl" and the song wakes her up as if it was really playing in the house :naughty: (the whole night, she told me and then she said "now I hate Mika even more than before!" grrr)

• 3 weeks later...
You know you're a Mika fan when every time you go to a music store and you pass by the letter 'M' shelf, you put his cds in the first row on display to increase the sale:wink2:

or when you move rhiannas stupid no. 1 CD out of the main display rack at the front of the store, and put LICM there instead and the manager yells at you .... and you know you're a mika fan when you don't care about that and do it again

You know you're a Mika fan when you read in a blog that he's planning an acoustic tour and you immediately imagine that of course he's planning to come to your home town, like in this case Stockholm, and you start thinking of small arenas where he can play!:roftl:

Well he's been here twice already...so why not?:wink2:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you do :boing:, :dance_man: and :mf_lustslow: all at the same time when you were at the movies and heard "Grace Kelly" used in a movie trailer. And when that trailer ended you smile like :biggrin2:.

Ooh what trailer?