YNYAMFW you are at Art History class and your teacher is talking about arquitecture in Mesopotamia and she says that one of the actual countries near it is Lebanon, and you can't help thinking on MIKA :wub2:

I actually can find a realtionship between almost every word and MIKA :aah:

Mesopotamia?:shocked:

Edited by Yam

YKYAMFW when you spend your whole Sunday listening to The Pilgrim's , the pilgrim meets Mr End on your MP4 ...and find yourself almost singing it by the end of the day :lmfao:

We have three computers and we are four at home, so I had no computer and couln't be online but Mika's sweet voice helped me relax and wait till tonight...

YKYAMFW you are watching a MIKA interview (even if you don't understand anything becuase he's talking in french) and you're really close from the screen and your mother walks in and asks you: "why is your boyfriend on the screen again?" :aah:

YKYAMFW you are so tired and not feeling so good and it's late, but you still come here no matter what :wub2:

YKYAMFW you are watching a MIKA interview (even if you don't understand anything becuase he's talking in french) and you're really close from the screen and your mother walks in and asks you: "why is your boyfriend on the screen again?" :aah:

YKYAMFW you actually watch french interviews even if you don't understand a word :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you actually worry and care about his little quirks - like wondering if he's added anything new to his scent collection. :teehee:

hahah love it

...there should be an "I like" button like in FB:teehee:

YKYAMFW you actually watch french interviews even if you don't understand a word :mf_rosetinted:

agree both:mf_rosetinted: I was really watching french interview and I dont know french at all:aah::aah::aah:

I do this. I keep hoping I'll start to just spontaneously understand French if I listen often enough. :teehee:

YKYAMF when you watch english and french interviews, because he obviously doesn´t speaks Slovak :aah: And you learn and learn these 2 languages like a freak just because you wanna understand every word he says. :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I got really better since I´m a Mika fan. :thumb_yello: