:bonk::naughty:

YKYAMF when you're telling whole mika's biography to your cousin (who is not interested mika at all but he has no way:naughty:) from 1983 to 2012:mf_rosetinted:

ohh.. I missed to tell him about Mika's GRAY undies:aah::aah:

:aah::naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you change your facebook profile pic because you hope to win a M&G after Compiègne gig :wink2:

And then you laugh because all Mika fans who are going to Compiègne have the same facebook profile pic :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

... that has nothing to do with Mika. :aah: That has to do with a religion that not everyone shares. Go easy on that please. :wink2:

It's okay, I didn't mean anything by it. I only said it in fun as I know it's in a Gaga song. Sorry if anyone took me seriously. It just gave me an excuse to quote Holy Johnny.

Edit: I deleted the tweet. It's still been quoted though, but I was only joking, really.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

no, it's not in the right order, I just put Mika instead of Nebraska and brother, I know very well Jesus comes first, sorry if I made confusion

I've never got the hang of multi quoting. I didn't mean anything. It was only in fun because I know it's a Gaga song. Sorry if you thought I took offence. I didn't

YKYAMF when you order a bottle of diet coke and a pizza at the pizzeria.

or

YKYAMF when you're taking a walk with your friend and when you walk by a nice cafe suddenly BIOTG pops up and you begin to dance like you lost your mind and everyone's staring at you, but you don't really care.

It happens to me all the time.

You know you're a Mika fan when you change your facebook profile pic because you hope to win a M&G after Compiègne gig :wink2:

And then you laugh because all Mika fans who are going to Compiègne have the same facebook profile pic :lmfao:

ooooooooooooooh so that's why lots of people on my fb have the same profile pic :teehee:

wish i could go to compiègne to, but no money sadly :huh:

I've never got the hang of multi quoting. I didn't mean anything. It was only in fun because I know it's a Gaga song. Sorry if you thought I took offence. I didn't

no problem, peace :thumb_yello::biggrin2::huglove:

YKYAMFW YOU HEAR 12 SECOND OF HIS NEW SONG AND YOU´RE IN LOVE WITH IT, YOUR MIND KNOWS IT COMPLETELY AND YOU ARE MIKAEXCITED ABOUT COMING SiNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo :wub2:

+ 1 ! :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

YKYAMFW YOU HEAR 12 SECOND OF HIS NEW SONG AND YOU´RE IN LOVE WITH IT, YOUR MIND KNOWS IT COMPLETELY AND YOU ARE MIKAEXCITED ABOUT COMING SiNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo :wub2:

I was going to write the same :aah:

:fangurl:

YKYAMFW you are listening to Elle Me Dit since 1June's 12pm since today.. (and will..)

YKYAMFW you have told to your cousin that he's invited to our (MINE and mika's:aah::aah::aah:) Maiami house for summer (about 284725642times) and he saw dream that we were on maiami beach :roftl:

YKYAMFW you are listening to Elle Me Dit since 1June's 12pm since today.. (and will..)

YKYAMFW you have told to your cousin that he's invited to our (MINE and mika's:aah::aah::aah:) Maiami house for summer (about 284725642times) and he saw dream that we were on maiami beach :roftl:

YKYAMFW you write EMD chorus in your first language cause you dont understand franch :teehee:

but hey, at least now i know it :biggrin2::P

:roftl::roftl:

YKYAMFW you have your wedding picture with Mika, you´re married with Mika on FB, even if you are NOT a fan of marriages, Mika is the only man you should marry once. :teehee: