oh. you're gone.

well, one good thing, i ordered the parc de princes DVD. now i want to buy more mika stuf.. i just put a whole lot of my CD's on ebay so i have mnore money to spend on mika :naughty:

good 4 you :thumb_yello:

i don't have a credit card so I can't by anything from a site in another country :thumbdown:

i borrow my dads credit card :naughty: but he trusts me coz i always give him the money right away and dont buy what i can't afford or can barely afford..

you know youre a mika fan when..

you buy the love today single, big girls single, grace kelly single, mika promo disk, mika calendar, parc de princes DVD and parc de princes poster and seriously consider buying a mika tshirt all in one day

You know you're a Mika fan when...

Your iPod's name is Humphrey Alice Smith.

:lol3:

Okay, (so, not that anyone cares but) I've changed its name. Only a small change, but a change none the less. :naughty:

I've added Mr. in front of it. So my iPod's name is now...

Mr. Humphrey Alice Smith

(...and it's a pink iPod :roftl:)

You know you're a Mika fan when you're going to London just to meet a bunch of other Mika fans who have become your friends during this time chasing Mika through Europe!:naughty:

People who knows how you feel about this...:wub2:

18 of my top 25 played songs on iTunes are Mika...:blink::blush-anim-cl:

I should count mine. :naughty:

*opens iTunes*

*counts*

19...snap. :shocked:

and mika hasn't even released 18 songs officially...:blink::lmfao:

But I guess there are different versions, right. Like if you have LICM but then the iTunes Festival and/ or any other live performances and such. :bleh:

and mika hasn't even released 18 songs officially...:blink::lmfao:

That clearly just goes to show what a super cool person i am :bleh:

I should count mine.

*opens iTunes*

*counts*

19...snap. :shocked:

But I guess there are different versions, right. Like if you have LICM but then the iTunes Festival and/ or any other live performances and such. :bleh:

Oh snap is right, you've got me beat:naughty::thumb_yello:

That clearly just goes to show what a super cool person i am :bleh:

Oh snap is right, you've got me beat

:roftl::roftl::roftl: That's for sure :thumb_yello: Congratulations!!! :roftl:

OMM. Today, I was wearing my Mika button to school, and two people asked me who Mika was, but they BOTH said his name right!!!! :wub2: I was so happy!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: That's for sure :thumb_yello: Congratulations!!! :roftl:

OMM. Today, I was wearing my Mika button to school, and two people asked me who Mika was, but they BOTH said his name right!!!! :wub2: I was so happy!!!

oh that is thrilling, congratz:thumb_yello:

oh that is thrilling, congratz:thumb_yello:

Thanks! :naughty:

My Latin teacher (whom Superstar and I already told about our Mika obsession) even remembered who he was! He's always really silly in class, so he was like "Did you know that John also likes Mika? He carries around pictures of him in his wallet!" Then I started giggling, but my friend said "Don't you do that?" :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

you know youre a mika fan when you have brought the following in the last six months:

*Life In Cartoon Motion CD

*Live In Cartoon Motion DVD

*Life In Cartoon Motion Piano Book

*Love Today single

*Parc De Princes DVD

*Life In Cartoon Motion Poster

*Parc De Princes Poster

same here chopotte...my 3 kids know all songs from LICM by heart (or most of them), and the youngest who is 3 sings "lallypaaap..ah laves ganna getya doooownnn"

aww that's so sweet:wub2:

when you get hot when mika does the little gasp in "Anyway you want to * anyway you got to" , tell other mfcers , and have them tell you they get hot too. :wub2:

I'm in a huuuge problem then :roftl: *drops dead when she remembers that little gasp*