Any atheists ?

Pam Travers

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well - i would start crying.........

then kiss him madly and maybe run (or walk quickly due to the growing pains) into the sunset....

I started crying when he went in for sound check.... IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! I could not help it!!!!! *he did not see me cry though* THANK GOODNESS :naughty:

Awww that's so sweet :wub2:

i cant wait to meet him, but i dont want him to see me cry :no:

That is how I was!!!! OMG - but, I am going to meet Rufus SOON and I don't know what I am going to do!!!! *pass out* possibly *die* :wub2:

im not even done growing yet *cackles* my friend's connor and david make me feel so freakin' short. I went to tap on david's shoulder, it was quite tall.

Remind me to wear SPIKED heels when around you! :naughty:

:shocked: I'm quite shocked to hear that other countries in Europe have tax systems which take religion into account - I don't like the idea, even if the total tax burden on the individual is the same in the end. In the UK, the only time the government asks about religion is in the 10-yearly census, which is purely for statistical information. (A lot of people now claim to be "Jedi":naughty:)

We do have interference from the Church of England, whose leaders have a right to sit in the House of Lords, and of course the Queen is both Head of State and head of the church.

We've got some antiquated Sunday trading laws - shorter hours for large stores - and the most important restriction for me - no garden centres open on Easter Sunday:blink: I like gardening, and the 4-day Easter break is the ideal time of year for sowing & planting - Its the one religious imposition I really resent!:thumbdown:

See how sad my country is: Shops, not even malls open on Sundays AT ALL.

In December, during the pre-Christmas shopping craziness there is usually one (yes ONE) Sunday for the shops to open in my nearest town and even then there usually is a huuuuge annoying uproar manifested in letters to the editor in local newspapers by the oh so godly conservative citizens. No chance that this will change in the near future. Not until the majority of them will have died.

Their main argument is always the 'Holy Sunday' and how it should be dedicated to the family. Is it really such an outlandish idea to spend an all family-dedicated sunday shopping? :blink: Oh right, the poor shop assistants, who have to work that day :doh:

My suggestion would be to close hospitals and restaurants on Sundays, too. Give the poor doctors and nurses a break, please. And the waiters. And the fire brigade and the police. :thumb_yello:

See how sad my country is: Shops, not even malls open on Sundays AT ALL.

In December, during the pre-Christmas shopping craziness there is usually one (yes ONE) Sunday for the shops to open in my nearest town and even then there usually is a huuuuge annoying uproar manifested in letters to the editor in local newspapers by the oh so godly conservative citizens. No chance that this will change in the near future. Not until the majority of them will have died.

Their main argument is always the 'Holy Sunday' and how it should be dedicated to the family. Is it really such an outlandish idea to spend an all family-dedicated sunday shopping? :blink: Oh right, the poor shop assistants, who have to work that day :doh:

My suggestion would be to close hospitals and restaurants on Sundays, too. Give the poor doctors and nurses a break, please. And the waiters. And the fire brigade and the police. :thumb_yello:

I hate Sundays... Where I live, everything's closed too.That sucks. Dunno if it's really about religion though...