Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

And I'm saying be happy you went :roftl: Some of us (I) Are dieing just to have that experience :sad:

:hypo: privategigmemika

I can understand that.. I've already been, but a lot of the Aussies on here haven't.. actually, most of them haven't...

I noticed that too :naughty:

Maybe Justine and Yvonne will answer the sarcastic questions.

Yasmine will answer any Arty questions.

Mo will answer any music related questions.

Andy will answer any DVD related questions.

John will answer any touring questions.

Momma Penniman will answer any 'before fame' questions.

And Mika will answer anything that can't be passed over to someone else..

Maybe... I think mine are ones he will have to answer... esp since I asked him what the hell Rain is all about...

Crap... one of mine is a touring question... and some of them are music related..

Though the Aussie citizenship ones are ones that don't fit into any other category...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what's this sienna? i haven't got this difficulty...i just copied the email address on my new email 'to' box...wrote the email and sent it!:blink:

I know I didn't try enough hard, sorry!:roftl:

Yasmine will answer any Arty questions.

Mo will answer any music related questions.

Andy will answer any DVD related questions.

John will answer any touring questions.

Momma Penniman will answer any 'before fame' questions.

And Mika will answer anything that can't be passed over to someone else..

But this an excellent idea!:thumb_yello:

Hello Mika look at this, this way you can have the time to answer lots and lots of questions!:naughty:

:naughty: I love how he cleverly de-personalised the whole thing... although he says 'post a direct question to me' in the first sentence, it turns into a team MIKA/ passive wording through the course of the entry... 'We've had an idea'... 'We've come up with this'...

'if you would like to ask me, send us your question' :roftl: (this is my favourite, actually)

I'm not trying to be mean here, you know that, it's just something that struck me right away. I reckon, it might even have happened sub-consciously, but still, the message is unnecessarily reserved. But maybe that's just how I read it. :insane:

Watch out for my question, MIKA :das:

So you don't think it's his way to just talk about himself, the royal dynasti way?:naughty:

..lolz?

Just saw the e-mail questions blog. I think i can guess the gist of the questions..

Q #1 Will you come to *insert country name here*?!?!

Q #2 Can you send me and item of your clothing?

Q #3 Will you marry me?

I'm excited:biggrin2:

Maybe i should spend a few minutes coming up with a nice question tonight though =D

'if you would like to ask me, send us your question' :roftl: (this is my favourite, actually)

I'm not trying to be mean here, you know that, it's just something that struck me right away. I reckon, it might even have happened sub-consciously, but still, the message is unnecessarily reserved.

It struck me right away as well.

I guess my entire email will be forwarded straight to them then. I entitled it "Rhetorical questions for Mika" so they know immediately he shouldn't even attempt to answer them.

So you don't think it's his way to just talk about himself, the royal dynasti way?:naughty:

Funny you should mention that, because that relates to one of my questions! I can't post the entire question here, but here is the last bit:

Have you appropriated the royal "we" and are now referring to yourself in the third person? If not, perhaps you should. It would demonstrate to the world that you've made it to the big time. So big in fact that you can't be confined to a singular pronoun.

Funny you should mention that, because that relates to one of my questions! I can't post the entire question here, but here is the last bit:

Have you appropriated the royal "we" and are now referring to yourself in the third person? If not, perhaps you should. It would demonstrate to the world that you've made it to the big time. So big in fact that you can't be confined to a singular pronoun.

:king: How could I forget about that? :doh::lmfao:

:bow::king: Mwahahahah!

:roftl: Haha !! Me too !! .... :bleh:

He will so be swamped now with soo many ... awwwww I hope he likes them all

Mika ...

152 marriage proposals

134 dodgy questions

343 sexuality questions

:naughty:

Me too!! :lol3:

And I'm looking forward to Mika's attempted answers to Christine's rhetorical questions! :roftl:

Yes how fabby!! true and answer those :roftl:

last week, on mikasounds, i had suggested that he could take questions from fans and answer them in his blog, kinda like katy perry did... but i expected him to maybe contact the admin from here and they'd put the questions together and send to him. instead he setup an email to receive questions. ohhhhhhh the head ache he is going to have!!! :blink:

but, at least he won't have to roll on the ground to entertain us!

last week, on mikasounds, i had suggested that he could take questions from fans and answer them in his blog, kinda like katy perry did... but i expected him to maybe contact the admin from here and they'd put the questions together and send to him. instead he setup an email to receive questions. ohhhhhhh the head ache he is going to have!!! :blink:

but, at least he won't have to roll on the ground to entertain us!

Yeah but he's got fans who are not all members here :wink2:

But sure he'll get thousands :boxed:

hmmm....asking about him and his siblings counts like 'personal question'?

On my message I wrote, just in case, "It never hurts to ask!" (why he can and I couldn't?) :naughty:

I must admit, it's really hard to put a question when english is not your first language. You have the fear of writing it wrong! or that Mika doesn't get your point! :no: