Marianne84

marianne

i love your work! that doll is so good!

i've got an idea...after you had given it to mika...can we contribute with dresses? and make him (the doll!) a whole collection of mika dresses?

and give them to him direclty when we meet him?

'here's it is mika....a lanvin outfit for your marianne doll!'

:thumb_yello:

this is a great idea... I agree...:punk:

It is perfect!!! Your Mika should be Barbie's next boyfriend, because he's much more handsome than Ken. ;)

Well, they're not all bad, the most expensive ones. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

SV104064_r.jpg

I have this one and three other veeery handsome Kens, but somehow I like Mika the best. :naughty:

Here's my doll collection: http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10015

that's...uhmmmazing!

really i loved it!

have you ever considered becoming a plastic surgery doctor?

though i don't think they'd let you remove heads and do such dramatic stuff to them...

:naughty: it's great. i never liked Ken when i was little...i never could understand why barbie had such an ugly boyfriend... now...don't get me wrong... don't you dare pair the lovable meeks with that paris hilton clone... I MEAN BARBIE! :boxed:

I'm thinking of painting some chest hair... What? He needs to be authentic! :fisch:

:roftl:

Of course! And then he will start guest blogging on MFC sounds, posting pics of himself whenever he gets a chance. :mf_rosetinted:

You should film one of his vids, but this time with Ken! Kinda like Katy Perry's You're so Gay vid:naughty:

that's...uhmmmazing!

really i loved it!

have you ever considered becoming a plastic surgery doctor?

though i don't think they'd let you remove heads and do such dramatic stuff to them...

:naughty: it's great. i never liked Ken when i was little...i never could understand why barbie had such an ugly boyfriend... now...don't get me wrong... don't you dare pair the lovable meeks with that paris hilton clone... I MEAN BARBIE! :boxed:

Erm... God no! :blink: I wouldn't want to do that to human beings. :roftl:

I didn't like Ken either, but now I love him! Jointed collectible Kens are the best. The old playline Kens were always very stiff and they had plastic hair. Look at the previous page, there's a picture of a Ken there that looks like Johnny Depp! THAT is the type of Ken I like. :wink2: And Barbie doesn't have to be a blond Paris Hilton look-a-like. I have more dark haired Barbies than blond ones.

You should film one of his vids, but this time with Ken! Kinda like Katy Perry's You're so Gay vid:naughty:

What a great idea! As soon as he's finished and he's got something decent to wear, he's going to do his first video! :glasses3:

What a great idea! As soon as he's finished and he's got something decent to wear, he's going to do his first video! :glasses3:

Oh I can't wait to see that. :roftl:

Come to think of it - this photo kind of reminds me of the tv show "Dexter".

The body parts.

:naughty:

Hey did you see the first episode yet? Quite the crazy reveal in the last few minutes :fisch:

Hey did you see the first episode yet? Quite the crazy reveal in the last few minutes :fisch:

No. How have you and zoots been able to see the first episode? Is that because you downloaded it, and I'm waiting for it to air on Showcase (tv?) :boxed: