Marianne84

Hellooooo guys.

How are we doing in the Mini Mika doll making shop?

Not well at the moment, 'cause the Sun don't shine and I don't have enough light to finish his face. :(

How much do you sell them for? :mf_rosetinted:

What? Mini Mika's clothes? :shocked: They're not for sale. Do you want him to be naked?! :roftl:

Not well at the moment, 'cause the Sun don't shine and I don't have enough light to finish his face. :(

What? Mini Mika's clothes? :shocked: They're not for sale. Do you want him to be naked?! :roftl:

You already know the answer :roftl:.

Something terrible happened today. Don't look further if you've got a weak stomach!

mikadoll14.jpg

Mini Mika lost his eye! Once again I noticed that his left eye was still too low, it wasn't on the same level with the right eye. I thought I had fixed that problem ages ago. But the mirror showed that it still existed. :no: I really should let Mini Mika look at himself in the mirror more often. (But I don't want him to become too vain, you know.) This was the... erm, fifth time I wiped off that eye. I think Mini Mika would consider changing a surgeon if he could. :naughty:

Well, luckily he's on the mend. After one hour his eyes were on the same level and he looked like this:

mikadoll15.jpg

After three hours he's actually got eyelashes again and surprisingly they are even thinner than they used to be. :blink: That means I'm improving! I don't even have to look at Mika's picture anymore when I paint! I know his face so well, buahhahaa! :roftl:

mikadoll16.jpg

As you can see I've ruined his hairdo again. Where's the mini curler when it's needed?

Something terrible happened today. Don't look further if you got a weak stomach!

mikadoll14.jpg

Mini Mika lost his eye! Once again I noticed that his left eye was still too low, it wasn't on the same level with the right eye. I thought I had fixed that problem ages ago. But the mirror showed that it still existed. :no: I really should let Mini Mika look at himself in the mirror more often. (But I don't want him to become too vain, you know.) This was the... erm, fifth time I wiped off that eye. I think Mini Mika would consider changing a surgeon if he could. :naughty:

Well, luckily he's on the mend. After one hour his eyes were on the same level and he looked like this:

mikadoll15.jpg

After three hours he's actually got eyelashes again and surprisingly they are even thinner than they used to be. :blink: That means I'm improving! I don't even have to look at Mika's picture anymore when I paint! I know his face so well, buahhahaa! :roftl

mikadoll16.jpg

Aww.. He looks so lost with only one eye!

Btw.. Is he naked? :das:

mikadoll9.jpg

Attaching the head was harder than removing it, so the tools in the background came in handy. Notice the wild curl that doesn't want to be tamed - just like in my drawings! Oh yes, he got nice granny curls! Don't notice the clothes, he used to be a prince! He's far from being finished, but is looking good though. What do you think?

To be continued...

woooow:shocked:

lots of work but ....it's amazing....even not finished:naughty: as u said...

great job:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh I'm a sucker for miniature things :blush-anim-cl:

- like dollhouse furniture etc. (just to clarify:naughty:)

Now that mini Mika is recovering from post-surgery, perhaps we should consider making him most comfortable. You think this would help?

PorcelainTeaSet.jpg

I know what you mean.

The weather has been rather crappy lately.:thumbdown:

you know what the real sickener would be.. if you finish it all, look at a pic of mika and realise his eyes *are* wonky... :naughty:

i'm not saying they are, but a lot of people's are... a high percentage hehe..

Great work BTW

you know what the real sickener would be.. if you finish it all, look at a pic of mika and realise his eyes *are* wonky... :naughty:

i'm not saying they are, but a lot of people's are... a high percentage hehe..

Great work BTW

Hellooooooo there Jodi.

How are you?

Now that mini Mika is recovering from post-surgery, perhaps we should consider making him most comfortable. You think this would help?

PorcelainTeaSet.jpg

how thoughtful of you to find him a nice teaset!!

he'll always remember that

PorcelainTeaSet.jpg

Oh this is so cute!:wub2:

After all he's been through he really deserve a nice cup of tea!:thumb_yello: