Marianne84

Speaking of clothes.... not quite the same outfit as we saw at Lanvin, and couldn't find the gold shoes to match, though. Too bad. :bleh:

orangeandkhaki.jpg

You should really dress him soon, Marianne.:naughty:

omg! suzy... so close!

well believe it or not, this reminds me of my mother in law :naughty:

she belonged to an association. for some reason, all the ladies had to wear gold shoes for a gathering & she couldn't find any... she ended up spray painting a pair of her shoes with gold paint :naughty: where was mika & his fashion connection when she needed it? :bleh:

oh... maybe spray paint a pair of ken shoes instead lol

Oh yeah! The tight pants! Of course he can't wear boxers. :doh::no:

I don't think that shrinking would work, Christine. :tears::naughty:

I can just picture marianne browsing ebay in desperation for tiny mika-like clothes to her mini-mika :naughty:

I'm actually going to make most of his clothes... But let me know if you see a mini top hat somewhere - I'm almost desperate to get one!

*ignores Suzy's comment about 12 inch men*

He doesn't wear boxers. Those would be easy to make.

Maybe Marianne can put these in the boil wash until they shrink to the right size. :naughty:

gp303883-01p01v01.jpg

:naughty::naughty::naughty: i thought of it, but decided to ignore it as well...

mmmm...guess Bubu's ones are too small :cool:

s129229533.jpg

and he seems pretty scared by all of you :floor:

He seems rather shocked:naughty:

:: Ok, let's (try to) keep this thread as innocent as mini-Mika is! :

Mini-Mika:lmfao:That certainly doesn't make me think of the doll:roftl:

Little Mika wanted me to help getting rid of the granny curls. He looks a bit better now. And I felt so generous today that I decided to make his eyelashes slimmer and give him a few more of them. Little Mika felt so generous that he agreed to pose again - just to show you that he isn't naked! :mf_rosetinted:

mikadoll13.jpg

Tomorrow is his day off and then he will start to pose for patterns.

:drool:

:roftl:

I've been looking for a top hat for Mini Kind & Fine, but just like the grey boxers, don't think one exists out there.

We have to steal one off of the Bob Mackie Cher Doll....it's the right size.

41YnVJ2nG9L.jpg41YnVJ2nG9L-1.jpg

Yep, he's going to get the Somerset outfit as soon as I find all the right materials! :wink2: But I think I'll have to make the hat as well. I saw one on eBay once, but the seller didn't bother responding to my message when I asked about postage costs so I didn't bid on it. :thumbdown:

I have considered buying this one:

mistressactual.gif

But I don't know... Those are expensive. I have the brunette Jazz Baby that's behind this link: http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/model_of_the_moment.html

Yep, he's going to get the Somerset outfit as soon as I find all the right materials! :wink2: But I think I'll have to make the hat as well. I saw one on eBay once, but the seller didn't bother responding to my message when I asked about postage costs so I didn't bid on it. :thumbdown:

Oh. I let you know if I ever find one. :thumb_yello:

I have considered buying this one:

mistressactual.gif

But I don't know... Those are expensive. I have the brunette Jazz Baby that's behind this link: http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/model_of_the_moment.html

Mini mika in drag.. That's a scoop :mf_rosetinted:

pls...in your search...if you find some spare heads...will you pls. tell me?

just spare little heads of any kind, as small as a barbie.

thanks!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Why would you just want "heads"? This thread is a hoot. :naughty: