Marianne84

Gosh! I didn't even know we could find so many different mini-things!! :shocked:

That's cool :naughty:

In Basel in Switzerland, there is a doll museum. It's amazing. There are mini shops, with everything (meat, chocolate, cheese, clothes, etc all minis ^^), mini schools, mini houses (well, doll houses obviously). I was all wow when I went there! I'm sure MIKA would LOVE that!

MIKA, come in Switzerland! :naughty:

Cute tea set!!!

you know what the real sickener would be.. if you finish it all, look at a pic of mika and realise his eyes *are* wonky... :naughty:

i'm not saying they are, but a lot of people's are... a high percentage hehe..

Great work BTW

My mom actually said to me that "what if Mika's eyes are like that?" And my little sister tries everything she can so I would paint a tattoo on Mini Mika. I told her Mika hasn't got one. "How do you know?" Perhaps 'cause I've seen him six times without a shirt... :fisch::naughty:

My mom actually said to me that "what if Mika's eyes are like that?" And my little sister tries everything she can so I would paint a tattoo on Mini Mika. I told her Mika hasn't got one. "How do you know?" Perhaps 'cause I've seen him six times without a shirt... :fisch::naughty:

what if he has one on his....ahem....:fisch::naughty:

I contacted a patent office for advice. I'm afraid it's not possible to get a patent for Mini Mika, 'cause it doesn't actually contain anything new. So I'm not going to apply for it, if someone thought I was. I don't want to waste my money in that process. So when Mattel, Integrity Toys or some other doll manufacturing company makes a Mika doll and it won't look like him, don't blame it on me. :bleh:

However, nothing stops me from selling these on eBay one day (IF I choose to do that). :mf_rosetinted:

what you can try is contact mattel and show them your idea. maybe they'll use it someday and let you be the designer. or they see your talent and ask you to design other dolls.

that won't cost you money and you'll never know what comes out of that.

I contacted a patent office for advice. I'm afraid it's not possible to get a patent for Mini Mika, 'cause it doesn't actually contain anything new. So I'm not going to apply for it, if someone thought I was. I don't want to waste my money in that process. So when Mattel, Integrity Toys or some other doll manufacturing company makes a Mika doll and it won't look like him, don't blame it on me. :bleh:

However, nothing stops me from selling these on eBay one day (IF I choose to do that). :mf_rosetinted:

I think there should only be one. One of a kind.

Unless of course, you settle for 2 identical ones, so you can give one to Mika and keep one for yourself. Then you share a special bond. :naughty:

A real tea drinker doesn't use tea bags

I love tea but I assume I 'm not a real drinker then i did try my best with tea balls but I find them so unpractical. the tea powder floating all around my cup ewwww.... :boxed:

However, nothing stops me from selling these on eBay one day (IF I choose to do that).

you defo could sell it on ebay and probably make some good money out of it, it looks very accurate and refined. I understand though, it must have for you some sentimental value, so it'd not be easy for you to sell it. :wink2:

My mom actually said to me that "what if Mika's eyes are like that?" And my little sister tries everything she can so I would paint a tattoo on Mini Mika. I told her Mika hasn't got one. "How do you know?" Perhaps 'cause I've seen him six times without a shirt...

how dirty sounds that..? :das: now that i think about it, it applies to many persons here... :blink::roftl:

mika, you are becoming a male paris hilton tsk tsk :mf_rosetinted:

amazing!!!!!:jawdrop:

i want to make one now:naughty:

but i dont think i can paint his face a flawlessly as you did:shocked:

What kind of paint is that?

Thanks. Woah! Your avatar looks scary! A loose head... :shocked::naughty: Mini Mika looks anything but that at the moment. He lost both of his eyes, but I didn't take a picture of him then so I wouldn't shock you too much. :mf_rosetinted: The good thing is that he got them back and his eyelashes are looking better than ever! New pics coming in a few days...

The paint I'm using is Galeria Acrylics by Winsor & Newton. :glasses3:

I think there should only be one. One of a kind.

Unless of course, you settle for 2 identical ones, so you can give one to Mika and keep one for yourself. Then you share a special bond. :naughty:

I'm going to make another one that has got a different face mold. I already know what doll I will use for it, but I can't be sure if it's good since I haven't bought it yet. Then I'll have two dolls and I'll probably give Mika this first one whose face will be looking veeery demented! :naughty: I could name it Demented Mini Mika or something. :bleh:

I'm going to make another one that has got a different face mold. I already know what doll I will use for it, but I can't be sure if it's good since I haven't bought it yet. Then I'll have two dolls and I'll probably give Mika this first one whose face will be looking veeery demented! :naughty: I could name it Demented Mini Mika or something. :bleh:

that's one brilliant idea! :punk:

I mean not the demented mini mika :blink:, but the present idea. I'm sure it'll boast his ego enormously.. :naughty: ehm I mean, he'll love it :wink2:

Sigh... Like I said I removed both of the eyes again, so I have painted them four times now! It was so unbelievably hard to get them on the same level! :hair::stretcher: If it was any other doll I would have thrown it to a river already. But it's my favorite... :tears: And just so you know: I have a few VERY expensive ones! :naughty:

Mini Mika is not finished and his hair is a mess, but here is a recent picture of him with the girls who jumped in the plastic surgery queue in front of him. None of them is finished though. I have re-painted their eyes partly, didn't like too big irises! I like to have a lot of projects going on at the same. :naughty: It's a very good method actually, 'cause when I have a good mixture of color I can use it for more than one doll before it dries too much. The lady in green is a fairy with pointed ears. And no, Mika is not naked!

SV104274_r.jpg

His lips are too blueish, I'm going to paint them again.

Edited by Marianne84

He looks like he's in a trance ... like this emoticon :shocked:

:naughty:

Perhaps you miscalculated his weight and gave him too much anaesthetic drug and he's still on a high. That doll beside him with her arm draped on his shoulder is beautiful. And I like her gloves and nailcolour.

Sigh... Like I said I removed both of the eyes again, so I have painted them four times now! It was so unbelievably hard to get them on the same level! :hair::stretcher: If it was any other doll I would have thrown it to a river already. But it's my favorite... :tears: And just so you know: I have a few VERY expensive ones! :naughty:

Mini Mika is not finished and his hair is a mess, but here is a recent picture of him with the girls who jumped in the plastic surgery queue in front of him. None of them is finished though. I have re-painted their eyes partly, didn't like too big irises! I like to have a lot of projects going on at the same. :naughty: It's a very good method actually, 'cause when I have a good mixture of color I can use it for more than one doll before it dries too much. The lady in green is a fairy with pointed ears. And no, Mika is not naked!

SV104274_r.jpg

His lips are too blueish, I'm going to paint them again.

He already has fangirls. :das: I love them all!

I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it!!! The top hat for Mini Mika! Finallyyyy! And it looks gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Now let's hope it won't get lost on it's way from Wisconsin, US. That would be a catastrophe! :shocked::naughty:

I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it!!! The top hat for Mini Mika! Finallyyyy! And it looks gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Now let's hope it won't get lost on it's way from Wisconsin, US. That would be a catastrophe! :shocked::naughty:

Yayyy! :yay::pbjt:

Good job!:thumb_yello:

Woohooo:punk:

So excited to see it:naughty: