Marianne84

I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it!!! The top hat for Mini Mika! Finallyyyy! And it looks gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Now let's hope it won't get lost on it's way from Wisconsin, US. That would be a catastrophe! :shocked::naughty:

That's great!:wub2:

Let's really hope it won't get lost!:blink:

I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it I found it!!! The top hat for Mini Mika! Finallyyyy! And it looks gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Now let's hope it won't get lost on it's way from Wisconsin, US. That would be a catastrophe! :shocked::naughty:

can we have a preview of little bro's top hat, pretty pls..? *puppy eyes* :tears:

112881794_tp.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: It's actually made for Ken and not for Barbie, so it shouldn't be too small for Mika's curls. I think it's a vintage hat. And the cape comes with it. Mini Mika will be a gentleman from the 19th century until he gets the ringmaster jacket. :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

112881794_tp.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: It's actually made for Ken and not for Barbie, so it shouldn't be too small for Mika's curls. I think it's a vintage hat. And the cape comes with it. Mini Mika will be a gentleman from the 19th century until he gets the ringmaster jacket. :naughty:

Awww, this hat will suit him perfectly! :thumb_yello:

Good job finding it Marianne! :thumb_yello:

But on a separate note, can we expect that he will be in costume for Halloween? :das:

Hmm, I hope so, but I can't promise anything. That depends on how quickly his hat arrives and if I manage to finish a colorful stage shirt I'm making at the moment. :naughty::thumb_yello:

112881794_tp.jpg

Oooh that's great!

ok, let us know. in case other 12 inch small men knock on the door t&t, you know. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I have consulted with this little man. Legolas, whose name is actually Artem, came here today and Mini Mika started dating him! :shocked: Yep, I'm a little bit chocked and worried - they're both so young and innocent. :harp: Apparently they're not going to let love get them down though, those wise little men! *Phew* Well, Mini Mika said that he wants to do the trick and treating as Amor, Cupid, Eros... whatever - you get the point. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, Mini Mika used to date Alice too (that one from Wonderland), but her head was too big so he ditched her! My God where is this world coming to? :doh:

Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you that Artem is going to let Mini Mika borrow his crossbow and arrows! That's where he got the idea from.

Edited by Marianne84

I have consulted with this little man. Legolas, whose name is actually Artem, came here today and Mini Mika started dating him! :shocked: Yep, I'm a little bit chocked and worried - they're both so young and innocent. :harp: Apparently they're not going to let love get them down though, those wise little men! *Phew* Well, Mini Mika said that he wants to do the trick and treating as Amor, Cupid, Eros... whatever - you get the point. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, Mini Mika used to date Alice too (that one from Wonderland), but her head was too big so he ditched her! My God where is this world coming to? :doh:

Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you that Artem is going to let Mini Mika borrow his crossbow and arrows! That's where he got the idea from.

:lmao: -the white text!

I haven't been in this thread in a while, I hope all is well in mini mika world.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! Manufacturing them would take quite some time! :bleh:

will we see pics of today's outfit, mini mika? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Little bit of patience please. He was in such a state last night that he didn't allow photos. But he'll have a photoshoot this weekend. :mf_rosetinted: