Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl in class looking in my agenda, finding a Mika pic: Is that...MIKA?

Me: Yep.

Girl: He's gay!

Me: Perhaps yeah..what's the point?

Another girl hearing it: He's gaaaay!

Her:Are you a fag hag?

Me::huh:

Just like Adam.:thumbdown:

New one from today:

Me (Talking to some relatives):Apparently people can also go for people who look like their parents.Like girls fancy people who look like their dad and vice versa.

*relatives start talking and agreeing*

Mum:But Mika looks nothing like your dad!

Me: :shocked: (Shocked at sudden cut-in from Mum.)

Me and mum:LOL:naughty:

New one from today:

Me (Talking to some relatives):Apparently people can also go for people who look like their parents.Like girls fancy people who look like their dad and vice versa.

ahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

New one from today:

Mika does actually look alot like my dad. He's tall, skinny, tanned, brown eyes, ( I look nothing like him! lol:naughty:) but he has almost a shaved head and looks much much older. And Mika is sexy :mf_lustslow:

Mika does actually look alot like my dad. He's tall, skinny, tanned, brown eyes, ( I look nothing like him! lol) but he has almost a shaved head and looks much much older. And Mika is sexy:mf_lustslow:

Well, you can't fancy your dad, can you?:naughty:

He's a LEETLE bit like my dad, because my dad doesn't like swimming and water.:wink2:

What was the other thi- Oh yeah, they both moan, be it proper moaning or just bitterly mumbling about being chafed.

Random girl on disscussion thing : "mikas songs are mean and annoying" :blink: ( how are they 'mean'?)

I think I get it now.She might have thought he was making fun of big girls, with the balloon/watering hole thing.

When me and my friend walked to the car after the gig at Westerpark. We were talking to some guys from the security. Like: Waaa, you've been backstage! Did you saw him? And the guy said:

"Oh, yes, guess so. The only thing were I had my attention at was this girl on stage with the huge silicone boobs" :roftl: He was talking about Serenayde!

Some girlfriends of my mother were having dinner over here a few months ago, and my mom told them that I was going to mika's concert. They're all like 50 years old or something.

And I was standing in the kitchen. And I heard a friend when my mom told that: "MIKA? OMG! He is reaaaly handsome! Saw a poster of him at my daughters room"

10 minutes later they were all upstairs at the computer googling him. :roftl:

My mom and a few friends: "Oh he really is! Now I understand why Barbara (me) is all over him. He's quite "sexy" isn't he?" And all these ladies agreed and giggled. It was too funny.

For school we have to make reports about some things you've done. Culture and stuff like that. So I made a report about a Mika gig.

My printer at home was broken, so I had to print my work out at school.

So I was in his class, searching for nice pictures of Mika for my report. And suddenly he stand behind me, was reading the things I wrote.

He said: "Mika? Who is Mika?" So I was like: "Mika? You don't know who Mika is? I'm absoutely sure you recognize one of his songs"

So I went on youtube, to show him Grace Kelly. So I turned it on, and and the chorus I said: Well.. Do you recognize him now? I bet you do! :das:

And he said: "Pfff, stop talking bull****. He didn't wrote this song. This is a cover! I'm absolutely sure that he didn't wrote this song. It's way too famous!"

So my teacher didn't believed that Mika wrote Grace Kelly! :roftl:

After long times of discussing, he believed me. He found the music (where he didn't knew that it was our Meeks) so cool, that he bought Life In Cartoon Motion. :naughty: Lollipop is his favorite song.

"Absoltely brilliant to sing about lollipops and other naughty and weard thing like that. Everybody's into love songs and stuff, but this.. This is DIFFERENT! I love it!"

Haha, it was too cool:naughty:

Some girlfriends of my mother were having dinner over here a few months ago, and my mom told them that I was going to mika's concert. They're all like 50 years old or something.

And I was standing in the kitchen. And I heard a friend when my mom told that: "MIKA? OMG! He is reaaaly handsome! Saw a poster of him at my daughters room"

10 minutes later they were all upstairs at the computer googling him. :roftl:

My mom and a few friends: "Oh he really is! Now I understand why Barbara (me) is all over him. He's quite "sexy" isn't he?" And all these ladies agreed and giggled. It was too funny.

:lmfao:

:floor: ahhahahaha

'Wow. Do you think he has balls?' - my brother way before I took him with me to an M-gig

hahaha this other guy asked me that!

"I prayed for Johnny"- My dad

Me: (on the way to mall) "zzzzz"

Dad: (puts on a Mika song)

Me: (sings along)

Dad to Mom: "See she just needed some Mika, now she's got life again"

"I'll shoot him" - My boyfriend (jealous and annoyed)

'Ohh Mika's a very pretty boy:wink2:' - My mother talking to my aunty about him over the phone

'Ohh he's a looker!' - My aunty after seeing all my posters on my bedroom wall.

'OMG thats sexy!' - my friend who isnt realy interested in him, after seeing that picture of him when he was about 19 or summin.

'Mika has sexy underware:wink2:' - My other friend that doesnt realy like him, but aparently she was just joking. Hmm Im sure.