racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did he get that from ?:lmao:

ive gotten that before.

and friend of mine was wathicng him doing the lollipop intro thing with the costumes and the juming around....

and she goes

what is he on? like seriously, is that stuff even legal, cuz ive never seen anyone look like that

XD

Someone on a different artist's site explaining who mika is:

Why does the 'gay thing' always come up when Mika is being described? It SO gets on my nerves! There are plenty of other words to describe Mika

Brilliant, talented, genius, amazing voice, Awesome songwriter, entertainer, headliner, hard worker, tuneful, a natural talent, gorgeous!

and all some people can come up with is, "gay, like Freddie Mercury."

Well, Freddie Mercury was brilliant as well, and a great loss to everyone when he died.

People should start respecting artists, not going on about sexuality which is no one's business!

erhm there wasn't anything dangerous..twas only a matter of killing boredom :bored: fortunately I wasn't the only one to fancy a night @ the airport..gosh italian are everywhere! :naughty:

OMG...and i thought my nine hours of waiting at the airport were long and boring. :shocked:

noooo after 3am we{2 guys and a gal} were laughing like nutheads for nothin mwhahah :insane:

&now I know that airport like my own room:roftl:

yeah, me too. each and every corner! :roftl:

i am glad you had fun after all!

well u know, twas like queuing for hours b4 the paris gig...that had some funny parts too, people are strange :D

what would the world be without strange people...

unfortunately i didn't see Mika at the airport. only some Mikasounds-guy smoking a cigarette outside. :naughty:

this pic got a lot of comments :kaf:

mika

2244432185_741bf442e9_o.jpg

I like

someone should tell him it's just a microphone :)

you are right... but i bet many people would like to be in the microphone's place... =P

:rolleyes:

and

...one of the most stylish singers :cool:

....I think it is an innovative artist :meow:

I WOULD kill to be that microphone

it looks like hes going "shhhhh.." and then hes gunna kiss it.

HEAVEN

Guys...this is a convo with two of my friends and this other girl on IM:

hollie:"ewww have you seen mika recently?

he is MINGING "

"i just saw him on tv this morning"

Me: was he?what channel?

hollie: i bet his willy is a one inch wonder

lauren:lol my mum is watching

she probably agrees

lauren: he was on

lauren: Red Hot XXX

hollieeeeee: CHANNEL GAY

no seriously,it was GMTV

*bit later*

hollie:mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

heheXD

Abbey: Mika's DEAD!

Me:you're nice (!)

Lauren:I KILLED HIM

I ANAL RAPED HIM IN AN ALLEYWAY

Hollie:he has to much anuu;a sex from lauren and his bum hole blew off and bled like snow. XD

Lauren:adam is my boyfriend

we started going out today

we rape mika together

hollie:you did the front

and he did the back?

Me:Right that's it, SHUT UP.

IM GOING

hollieeeeee: LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!

Then they stopped.

(:sad:)

he is MINGING "

she probably agrees

no seriously,it was GMTV

*bit later*

hollie:mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!

heheXD

Hollie:he has to much anuu;a sex from lauren and his bum hole blew off and bled like snow. XD

we rape mika together

and he did the back?

IM GOING

hollieeeeee: LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!LAUREN&ADAM RPED MIIKA!

Then they stopped.

Uuuurrgh! That made me feel weird, especially the bum bit.

he is MINGING "

she probably agrees

no seriously,it was GMTV

*bit later*

heheXD

we rape mika together

and he did the back?

IM GOING

Then they stopped.

how childish.

you need some new friends. or your friends need to grow up a little.

:woot_jump: Yesterday, I told this kid who usually tries to contradict everything I say that I liked Mika, and he didn't say anything about him being gay!!!!!

me: *sitting innocently on the bus*

him: What are you listening to?

me: How much do you love me...

him: Who's that by?

me: Mika!

him: Oh. Mika.

me: I love Mika!

him: he's alright.

:thumb_yello: thats great!

i was talking to a friend of mine who i havnt seen n a long time on skype and i asked him if he'd heard of mika. he said no so i sent him a link to grace kelly and the first thing he said was: is he gay?

if i was in the same room as him i would have walloped him

:thumb_yello: thats great!

i was talking to a friend of mine who i havnt seen n a long time on skype and i asked him if he'd heard of mika. he said no so i sent him a link to grace kelly and the first thing he said was: is he gay?

if i was in the same room as him i would have walloped him

can't believe:blink: pffffffff,WHY'D S/HE ASK STH LIKE THAT?!he has beutiful voice and GK is 1 of best songs on LICM:sneaky2:

its a question LOtS of people ask, isnt it annoying, if i could i would go around with a big blow up squeaky hammer and bop everyone who said that over the head. ha. would serve them right. :naughty:

yeah.lots of ppl ask that,but thay shouldn't:sneaky2: no need 4 that:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha:das: i could join u

i can just imagine... we would be like mika's stupid question squeaky hammer security guards....

why did you write grace kelly? *bop*

are you gay? *bop*

are you doing a queen revival? *bop*

he would love us :wub2:

:roftl:

:shocked:....what a great idea! We should be that-mika's stupid question squeaky hammer security guards,and don't let ppl to distrub him:sneaky2::naughty:

ans yess...he'd love us:wub2: