Congratulations to Aurelien to being on Parc De Princes DVD coming soon!

elanorelle

Lets have Three Cheers for our famous Aurelien being interviewed at the Parc Des Princes concert and he will be shown on the upcoming DVD being released in November! What a fantastic ambassador of the MFC to be part of this! Its wonderful! and so happy!!! and he is most dapper in his colourful shirt!:thumb_yello:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx00 Elanorelle:)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have Three Cheers for our famous Aurelien being interviewed at the Parc Des Princes concert and he will be shown on the upcoming DVD being released in November! What a fantastic ambassador of the MFC to be part of this! Its wonderful! and so happy!!! and he is most dapper in his colourful shirt!:thumb_yello:

congrats!

and whoohoo for november :D

Congrats Aurelien! :punk:

I can't wait to see who else are included in the DVD. Nevermind Mika! :naughty:

yeah who wants to see him anyway,:roftl: we already saw him millions times.:mf_rosetinted:

congrats Auralien:punk:

woow,that's great!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

welll done:wink2:

Congrats Aurelien!:thumb_yello:

was the concert as good as it looked ?

Well for me, it was one of the worst I have been to.

But if others aren't being critical and are bathed in the light of Mikalove, everyone else will say it was fabulous.

We couldn't see, couldn't hear. Mika was running about too much for his voice to be as good as it could be.

I am sure the dvd will be fabulous though. I think the show was really more for the dvd than the people who went.

Well for me, it was one of the worst I have been to.

But if others aren't being critical and are bathed in the light of Mikalove, everyone else will say it was fabulous.

We couldn't see, couldn't hear. Mika was running about too much for his voice to be as good as it could be.

I am sure the dvd will be fabulous though. I think the show was really more for the dvd than the people who went.

yeah. but the place was fukin massive wasnt it ? at least he enjoyed it :D maybe its best I didnt go. Cause if I had I would have been nowhere near the front anyway. And then I wouldnt have been to Nimes. And that was ... :mf_lustslow:

yeah. but the place was fukin massive wasnt it ? at least he enjoyed it :D maybe its best I didnt go. Cause if I had I would have been nowhere near the front anyway. And then I wouldnt have been to Nimes. And that was ... :mf_lustslow:

Yeah it was far too big and I thing you have it exactly right with the bit I have highlighted. But you know, kudos to him for pulling it off.

I just hated it, that's all.

However, I went to Arras the next day and loved it. So my advice, for what it's worth would have been to go Nimes instead, so you made a good choice, I think. :thumb_yello:

Yeah it was far too big and I thing you have it exactly right with the bit I have highlighted. But you know, kudos to him for pulling it off.

I just hated it, that's all.

However, I went to Arras the next day and loved it. So my advice, for what it's worth would have been to go Nimes instead, so you made a good choice, I think. :thumb_yello:

Yeah ... I think you're 100 % right.

I'm glad you liked Arras :thumb_yello:

Congrats :flowers2:

Would you have thought you'd end up on Mika's DVD one year ago? :wink2: (Not that it's a first for you to be on a DVD :lmfao:)

Oh and I think I missed something, where's that video linked in post#1 from and where does it say it's part of the dvd? Is it a trailer or something?