Leaving...

lindemfc

I'm not gonna fool you like ingie did, but I am going away for 8 days:boxed:

I'm going to Madeira, in...4 hours:wub2: We don't have have access to the internet, so no mika/mfc/myspace for me. It's gonna be hard!

but,...

I'll be thinking of you, while I'm laying in the sun [25degrees] reading a magazine and drinking a cocktail:thumb_yello:

:huglove: byebye!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Madeira, in...4 hours:wub2: We don't have have acces to the internet, so no mika/mfc/myspace for me. It's gonna be hard!

but,...

I'll be thinking of you, while I'm laying in the sun [25degrees] reading a magazine and drinking a cocktail:thumb_yello:

Oh really? :naughty:

I'm going to Madeira, in...4 hours:wub2: We don't have have access to the internet, so no mika/mfc/myspace for me. It's gonna be hard!

but,...

Gosh, that's a coincidence because I was just going to have some Madeira cake and a cup of tea! Really!

Well, I am sure you will enjoy yourself and come back refreshed with lots to catch up on and lots to say on the forum (not that that is a problem usually :naughty:)

Enjoy yourself!

Gosh, that's a coincidence because I was just going to have some Madeira cake and a cup of tea! Really!

Well, I am sure you will enjoy yourself and come back refreshed with lots to catch up on and lots to say on the forum (not that that is a problem usually :naghty:)

Enjoy yourself!

madeira cake:blink:? what's that?:naughty:

I was talking to Jose, and I hope mika doesn't do anything crazy while I'm gone:naughty

:crybaby:

noooooooooooo please don't go! :teas:

hehe okay okay, I guess it's unstoppable...

I'll miss you, my Wouter fansite partner :sd:

Have a great vacation!! :punk::y:

thanks you :huglove:

You're my wouterspiration:thumb_yello:

madeira cake:blink:? what's that?:naughty:

If it's the same cake I'm thinking of, it's made with honey and almonds (or nuts, I'm not sure).

I actually hate it, so... :naughty:

Have fun in Madeira! It's a really nice place! :thumb_yello:

but,...

you scared me there! lol! hope you have fun! cant wait to hear how it was when u get back :D have fun

but,...

Hehe,have a great time!:thumb_yello: and DO think of us :glasses3:

• 3 weeks later...