What Are YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

pianogirlsammy

Come one, come all! Share your ideas!

Halloween is right around the corner, so those who need assistance may come here for ideas and to hear what others are being!

This year I planned on being a lollipop girl....but

A. The girl who was going to be one with me decided to be SUPERMAN. :shocked:

B. I couldnt find anything that looked NEARLY similar to a lollipop girl dress.

So I decided on.....*drum roll*

A MIME!

Hopefully something like the outfits worn by mika and the gang.

Black pants, striped shirt, red shoes, white face, red lips...and obviously...black braces. (Or suspenders, wherever you are from, it depends.)

So....SHARE AWAY! Post pics if you please!

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

-peace,love,music....

sAmMy ;D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to be Tinkerbell because i'm small and have short blonde hair like a pixie! haha my friend thought of it

My friends and I are going to Disney's Not So Scary Halloween Party:punk:

yeah....being little with blonde hair is pretty much all it takes! hehe

sounds fun! yeah....i dont like scary halloween. :shocked:

but i love unique, fun costumes. They are just so much fun!:thumb_yello:

I wanted to be a draq queen, but my mom said I couldn't :thumbdown:

So, I'm just going as Waldo from "Where Is Waldo?" :naughty:

Don't listen to your mum! Just change your costume as soon as you get out of the house :naughty:

'Cause seriously, you going as a drag queen would make the world better.

Don't listen to your mum! Just change your costume as soon as you get out of the house :naughty:

'Cause seriously, you going as a drag queen would make the world better.

I can't deceive my mama! :no:

Nah, it's ok. I don't really feel like wearing fishnets and a mini skirt anyways :naughty:

As long as I get to go as a guy, then I'm happy :lol3:

(For some reason, I always go as a guy for Halloween...)

I am going as Amy Winehouse. :naughty:

I'm going to buy a wig and a slutty dress (:naughty:) and stagger in to school with an empty wine glass.

And I'm going to get my friend to paint on the tattoos...

woot! I dressed up as amy for spirit week as school last year... it was celebrity/ sports day (don't ask me how those two go together)

let's see if I have a semi-decent picture...

amywinehouse.jpg

yep forget about the semi-decent. this is crappy. but the best part was I had a guidance appointment that day. That was a good meeting about "my future goals" XD

woot! I dressed up as amy for spirit week as school last year... it was celebrity/ sports day (don't ask me how those two go together)

amywinehouse.jpg

yep forget about the semi-decent. this is crappy. but the best part was I had a guidance appointment that day. That was a good meeting about "my future goals" XD

Haha! 'For my future goals, I plan to get addicted to crack...':mf_rosetinted:

Australia's starting to celebrate Halloween...

Which makes zero sense to me because it's an American holiday, and last I checked we weren't a US state...

But if I were to dress up for halloween... hmmmmm.... I don't know! It's really hard! I'll come up with something...

amywinehouse.jpg

haha that is DELICIOUS!

a friend of mine is celebrating her birthday on halloween so we thought it would be cool to make it a halloween-theme party

i have no idea what wear.

i was thinking about a lollipop girl also.. but

1. i don't have a pink dress or anything similar...and...

2. i have really dark hair :roftl:

i'm thinking of going as a dwarf..i'm shorty, dizzy and always bumping into things..so i thought Dopey would be good for me :naughty:

dopey.gif

Australia's starting to celebrate Halloween...

Which makes zero sense to me because it's an American holiday, and last I checked we weren't a US state...

But if I were to dress up for halloween... hmmmmm.... I don't know! It's really hard! I'll come up with something...

That's awesome though. Being an American holiday is just a sidenote. Halloween is the best day/night of the year. Free candy and sick costumes? Who could say no! There should be a day just for dressing up every month because I already have my costumes lined up for the next three years! haha:roftl:

I love halloween! Too bad it is not celebrated over here. We have some other holiday, well not exactly a holiday, when people dress up but it is not as cool as halloween.:bleh:

I like it because there's something so mysterious and spooky (:naughty:) about it. Can't wait to meet with my best friend to have a horror movie marathon. :punk:

I'm being a Bat, my best friend a cat, and my sister is a devil. I have my entire outfit planned out - wings with purple glitter, a sequin bat mask and purple and black striped tights from Claire's, a long sleeved plain black top from Primark or Asda or something, and either a black skirt from upstairs somewhere or a really cool one I saw in Primark earlier today. With my school shoes. It's going to be the first time I've worn a skirt in agesss!

ircazo: Thanks! :naughty:

I can't wait to see myself dressed up like that :biggrin2: It will be so strange and funny!

You should really dress up as Bill and post that photo here!

And everyone should actually post their photos in this thread later :)

yay for Halloween or as we call it in the Isle of Man, 'Hop Tu Naa' (pronounced Hop Chew Neigh, lol haha) well on the 31st i'm a dressin up as a witch (in true Manx spirit) and taking my gorjuss little 3 year old sister trick or treating! she is dressin up as an imp (like a mini devil):roftl: and my littlest sis (1 year old) is dressin up as an incredibly adorable little pumpkin!:naughty: yay i cannot wait it's gonna be sooooo much fun! lots of halloween love xxx ps luuurvin the thread:thumb_yello: