Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

I must have been the only freak who pulled her hand away in horror the couple of times that he grabbed and held it - Because I was so self conscious of how horribly sticky and sweaty my hand was, and his was so nice and "normal", that I got really paranoid :blink:. So sad to ruin the moment like that!! And it happened to me at least twice, on different occasions.

He seems to really like to hold people's hands :roftl:.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the answers. I´m very glad to hear he has a strong handshake and I hope to get one in the next years.:wink2:

@ Avoca, I did it not by myself, a good friend did it and I´m happy now :thumb_yello:

anyway, i'm glad it got sorted out in the end :thumb_yello:

I must have been the only freak who pulled her hand away in horror the couple of times that he grabbed and held it - Because I was so self conscious of how horribly sticky and sweaty my hand was, and his was so nice and "normal", that I got really paranoid :blink:. So sad to ruin the moment like that!! And it happened to me at least twice, on different occasions.

He seems to really like to hold people's hands :roftl:.

I should've held his hand then, it was warm, mine was frozen, I just thought it would be polite to let go:naughty:

Thank you for the answers. I´m very glad to hear he has a strong handshake and I hope to get one in the next years.:wink2:

@ Avoca, I did it not by myself, a good friend did it and I´m happy now :thumb_yello:

Really?

He didn't grip mine that hard, and didn't let go very quick either. Not that I was complaining mine you, his hands are nice:wink2::wub2:

Hello Rak1,

I know a few people, when you get a handshake from them you think you have a dead fish in the hand. And I hate this slack form from handshake, all this people have no charisma, you know what I mean?

Real men grow hair:mf_rosetinted:

I don't get all this hair thing, I mean women today want a guy with long hair, stubble yet demand he waxes his chest and other areas :blink:

Have to admit, his hair looks so soft and fluffy but I would never go up to someone I don't know and just grope his head cos his hair looked nice so I would never do that to Mika either and if anyone started to grope my or my head I would be less than amused also, he is right it's just plain weird. :naughty:

I have spoken to him very briefly on a couple of occasions but I am very shy when talking to people at times so find it hard, but when I have my daughter with me she is bubbly and chatty and I can hide behind her. I also just like to watch and listen to him when he chats to others. But I did manage to ask him a question at the Brixton after party but only because he came and stood directly next to me :wub2: I find him fascinating to just watch and listen to, I love his manerisms and yes...the way he looks right into the persons eyes who he is talking to is soo.... I dunno it just is kinda scary yet open of him all at the same time lol. He is lush n I wish I could just have tea and scones with him (not on my own cos I would go dumbstruck lol), it would be fun cos he just always seems to be himself, no aires or graces, just plain daft as a brush sometimes too I love that about him.

(oh he also asked US if he could keep the bear we made him in Newcastle and we said of course it is for you lol), he is so sweet and polite, his mum brought him up so well. :thumb_yello:

Hello Rak1,

I know a few people, when you get a handshake from them you think you have a dead fish in the hand. And I hate this slack form from handshake, all this people have no charisma, you know what I mean?

It's certainly not like that at all. I know a few guys who do have a handshake like a dead fish, but with Mika, he is very gentle, but not clammy at all.

I don't get all this hair thing, I mean women today want a guy with long hair, stubble yet demand he waxes his chest and other areas :blink:

Have to admit, his hair looks so soft and fluffy but I would never go up to someone I don't know and just grope his head cos his hair looked nice so I would never do that to Mika either and if anyone started to grope my or my head I would be less than amused also, he is right it's just plain weird. :naughty:

I must say, I like it when his hair is long and unruly, he has the stubble, and he leaves his chest alone. Ha ha. I would never dream of groping him anywhere, that would be totally disrespectful! I can't believe anyone would do that, if they say they respect him.

I have spoken to him very briefly on a couple of occasions but I am very shy when talking to people at times so find it hard, but when I have my daughter with me she is bubbly and chatty and I can hide behind her. I also just like to watch and listen to him when he chats to others. But I did manage to ask him a question at the Brixton after party but only because he came and stood directly next to me :wub2: I find him fascinating to just watch and listen to, I love his manerisms and yes...the way he looks right into the persons eyes who he is talking to is soo.... I dunno it just is kinda scary yet open of him all at the same time lol. He is lush n I wish I could just have tea and scones with him (not on my own cos I would go dumbstruck lol), it would be fun cos he just always seems to be himself, no aires or graces, just plain daft as a brush sometimes too I love that about him.

(oh he also asked US if he could keep the bear we made him in Newcastle and we said of course it is for you lol), he is so sweet and polite, his mum brought him up so well. :thumb_yello:

He is INCREDIBLY polite, and in this day and age with the way a lot of stars behave, it's so refreshing to encounter.

Really?

He didn't grip mine that hard, and didn't let go very quick either. Not that I was complaining mine you, his hands are nice:wink2::wub2:

Agree with all rose !! :wink2: ... i still remember what his hand feels like , really slender , not too soft but not too rough either , and yeah he does have a nice grip :wink2::wub2:

It's certainly not like that at all. I know a few guys who do have a handshake like a dead fish, but with Mika, he is very gentle, but not clammy at all.

I must say, I like it when his hair is long and unruly, he has the stubble, and he leaves his chest alone. Ha ha. I would never dream of groping him anywhere, that would be totally disrespectful! I can't believe anyone would do that, if they say they respect him.

agree also , i dont know how people dare do it either but they do , sadly :thumbdown: just like the car banging incident in brixton when some girls started banging on the car as he was driving off , TOTALLY weird and must have freaked him out :boxed::bonk:

agree also , i dont know how people dare do it either but they do , sadly :thumbdown: just like the car banging incident in brixton when some girls started banging on the car as he was driving off , TOTALLY weird and must have freaked him out :boxed::bonk:

I know, that was disgraceful....But probably as much as it would have freaked him out when people knocked on his door :roftl:

I know, that was disgraceful....But probably as much as it would have freaked him out when people knocked on his door :roftl:

Knocked on his door ?? :shocked: jeeze i didnt know that ... some people just have no pride :roftl: ... i wouldnt embarrass myself , but im sure mika was more than impressed :mf_rosetinted:

Knocked on his door ?? :shocked: jeeze i didnt know that ... some people just have no pride :roftl: ... i wouldnt embarrass myself , but im sure mika was more than impressed :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I thought that everyone knew that :blink:. Yes, apparently his mum was impressed, when she opened the door, hahaha

No , i didnt know ! :naughty: ... What did his mum say ? :blink:

You're so behind, even I knew that:roftl: And there are more incidents like that.

I bet his mum invited them over for tea while Mika was hiding on the roof:naughty:

You're so behind, even I knew that:roftl: And there are more incidents like that.

I bet his mum invited them over for tea while Mika was hiding on the roof:naughty:

That's so disrespectful, we aren't his friends and we have no business doing it.

That's just another reason I dread London gigs even though they are my home gigs. and why I wasn't keen on a Royal Albert Hall gig. There will be people in the audience that have no self control or respect. I imagine if he ever does it, he won't stay anywhere near his home during the time of the gig. I wouldn't I'd be out of there like a shot.

That's so disrespectful, we aren't his friends and we have no business doing it.

That's just another reason I dread London gigs even though they are my home gigs. and why I wasn't keen on a Royal Albert Hall gig. There will be people in the audience that have no self control or respect. I imagine if he ever does it, he won't stay anywhere near his home during the time of the gig. I wouldn't I'd be out of there like a shot.

I know it is rude and disrespectful. That is one of the reasons why I think I'm not going to London gigs anymore. Apart from that, I thought the general ambiance wasn't what it should be...hostile at some points even. I'm not going to gigs to feel uncomfortable because some people can't restrain themselves...

I know it is rude and disrespectful. That is one of the reasons why I think I'm not going to London gigs anymore. Apart from that, I thought the general ambiance wasn't what it should be...hostile at some points even. I'm not going to gigs to feel uncomfortable because some people can't restrain themselves...

I agree Ingie, but we are stuck between a rock and a hard place because these are our local gigs. It's a shame.

actually , it does ring a bell now , i remember getting told .. and when i heard , i said it was bang out of order , do people not realise that he probably thinks there freaks for doing it? :naughty: ... well obviously they dont , i almost feel sorry for him ...

awww babs , i wouldnt stop doing your home gigs just because silly little girls playing knocka door run cant behave themselves !! Why should you suffer ? ... at least you still have your pride :)

I agree Ingie, but we are stuck between a rock and a hard place because these are our local gigs. It's a shame.

It is a shame :thumbdown: ... the more i find out the more scared i am of some of his fans :roftl:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Not without any reason I always thought 'fan' was a dirty word :naughty:

Still, at times I feel like dissociating from that term :roftl: What? Denial? Nooo... :roftl:

I have an idea!:biggrin2:

Why don’t we invent a new word instead if fans, for the people who are not knocking on his door, not leaving presents on his door step and don’t want to marry him!

But still love his music and want to go to all gigs, even the London ones!:wub2: