Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

I have an idea!:biggrin2:

Why don’t we invent a new word instead if fans, for the people who are not knocking on his door, not leaving presents on his door step and don’t want to marry him!

But still love his music and want to go to all gigs, even the London ones!:wub2:

Such as ... the un-psychotic fans :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Edited by mikas_gal07

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such as ... the un-psychotic fans :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Haha exactly:naughty:

Well, us Katy Perry people call ourselves the KatyCats, because she loves cats and all that jazz. So maybe something that has to do with Mika? The MikaClowns:roftl:

I have an idea!:biggrin2:

Why don’t we invent a new word instead if fans, for the people who are not knocking on his door, not leaving presents on his door step and don’t want to marry him!

But still love his music and want to go to all gigs, even the London ones!:wub2:

yeah :thumb_yello: just thought of one....NAN!!!!! :lmao: it's gonna be SOOOO useful to just walk past all the security and when they try to stop me and say "excuse me what are you doing, who are you?" and I just say..."tsk! I'm Mika's NAN now excuse me" and they all just step aside and make me cups of tea and sto0fs :wink2: can't wait, lol.

yeah :thumb_yello: just thought of one....NAN!!!!! :lmao: it's gonna be SOOOO useful to just walk past all the security and when they try to stop me and say "excuse me what are you doing, who are you?" and I just say..."tsk! I'm Mika's NAN now excuse me" and they all just step aside and make me cups of tea and sto0fs :wink2: can't wait, lol.

:lmfao:Sparkly! You're so insane:roftl:

Fans of Idina Menzel (like my daughter) call themselves FANZELS and she knows about it and it's rather cute isn't it, mind you she is so sweet and very talented too (think I might become a bit of a Fanzel myself) well I did go to see her in Chess at The Royal Albert Hall and hung about with my daughter afterwards, and yeah spoke to her very briefly to say how much I had enjoyed the show, she was lovley to everyone who waited.

Did anyone see her interview on This morning the other week with Phil and Fern, she was soo funny lol.:naughty:

Noo...

Supercallafragalisticexpiallinatics :biggrin2:

I think that bodes well :wink2:

Just a spoonful of sugar helps everyone gets hyper, y'know?

Oh we don't need any sugar, it tend to get that way, anyway!:naughty: