Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've cut the snake to pieces. :thumbdown: Amateurs! :sneaky2:

Mika-Bottom.jpg

I consider this email as my bday gift from mika as my bday's soon...lol

Poor pink apple-lover snake...all shreded by incompetents ahahahah

ha haha I am with you all along :naughty:

Mika (of course not the man himself!!!!) mailed me!!!

Yaycks! I am being luuuuuved by Mikasounds!!!wow!!!! lol

It's nice to have his name in your mailing list though, don't you think?:naughty:

They've cut the snake to pieces. :thumbdown: Amateurs! :sneaky2:

Mika-Bottom.jpg

That must have hurt!:shocked:

I think the snake resembles he Adam and Eve story. Does that mean we will see Mika with a leaf as underwear alone on stage next?

I'd say better with a leaf than without a leaf. :thumb_yello:

Do you think animals have problems like an identity crisis aswell?

Definitely :roftl:

Do you think animals have problems like an identity crisis aswell?

Do you think the one with no head or tail might end up like when snowball and santa's little helper got caught in the time machine and then made two animals where one was the back end of the two animals and the other was the front ends?

Like a two tail ended snake or a two headed snake???

After my cat got dechickenised, he started attacking the avocardos in the fruit bowl, drinking out of the toilet and there was a giant hole in the backyard that didn't look like a toilet...

My mother's boyfriend trained him to fetch pegs and he'd carry a bit of orange rope around in his mouth wherever he went. It was like a kid with a blanket...

Also, when we first got him, we lived in a really little, high rise apartment and he'd not had experience with other cats.

It wasn't uncommon for him to climb under the shower curtain and have a good scrub too.

Nowdays at night, when he's asleep, he would sometimes get so relaxed that he'd lie on his back, have all his legs in the air and snore!

So cute!!!

So I'd say he was a good candidate :P

PS: My mother's boyfriend is rather animal and I don't believe I know HIM to have any such problem so... :D

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

My question for all people who got a handshake from Mika. How is the handshake from him, strong or slack? I read he has soft hands, but I hope he has a strong handshake, not slack like a doll.

Strong:thumb_yello: And yes they were so soft:wub2:

My question for all people who got a handshake from Mika. How is the handshake from him, strong or slack? I read he has soft hands, but I hope he has a strong handshake, not slack like a doll.

Nonono, not slack at all, or dolly even :lmao: I'd say just right :thumb_yello:

I only got a quick 'high five' slap with a quick squeeze of my hand, but lollipop_monkey got a 'high five' that ended with fingers interlaced. It was life changing for her.

I only got a quick 'high five' slap with a quick squeeze of my hand, but lollipop_monkey got a 'high five' that ended with fingers interlaced. It was life changing for her.

Life changing in a Lollipop Girl inked ankle way :thumb_yello:

yeah we'd all kill for an interlaced fingers high five slap wouldn't we gals?????

Nah, I'm happy with what I get :wink2:

I'm glad the sig image thing worked out in the end, sabine! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the answers. I´m very glad to hear he has a strong handshake and I hope to get one in the next years.:wink2:

@ Avoca, I did it not by myself, a good friend did it and I´m happy now :thumb_yello: