Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

yes it is the same brand... just like Dove and Galaxy chocolate... in the US it is called Dove in Europe it is Galaxy... :thumb_yello:

wow, thats so weird that I never knew that. I always choose Extra over Orbit, not realising they were the same. :naughty:I like wrigleys for a change every now and again though.

And I never heard of Dove, but if it's just Galaxy chocolate then it must be lovely:wub2:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had OCD all my life but it got worst since i got Chron's Disease 20 years ago, but then it got a bit easier to bare it's just a matter to face it and accept the fact that u're just a little bit more "tidy" lol, organised lol, and obssessive with stuff than most people u know lol

If you like to have control and are a little bit of a stickler, does that count? :roftl:

I though it was a painting by Sarah Graham at first ! :shocked:

http://www.urbangalleries.com/artist/sarah-graham/

Rose you loved black jacks are in there

Wow, great paintings!:wub2:

Hi Tatiana

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

It means that someone has a compulsion to do something, otherwise bad things may happen.

eg obsessive hand washing, repeated checking etc. Lots of people have it to some extent. Some people have it bad enough to disrupt their life, and they need help to control it.

I'm not sure how bad Mika is - he seems to treat it lightly, as an eccentricity.

Must remember that when I next go to the US to get Dove, as I LOVE Galaxy chocolate.

In the UK Orbit is sold in stick form and Extra are in pellet form.

I love Galaxy chocolate too :wub2:

wow, thats so weird that I never knew that. I always choose Extra over Orbit, not realising they were the same. :naughty:I like wrigleys for a change every now and again though.

And I never heard of Dove, but if it's just Galaxy chocolate then it must be lovely:wub2:

so funny you mentioned Wrigley's... cause that's the name of the company that makes both Orbit and Extra :naughty: you are brand loyal without knowing you are :wink2:

Hi Tatiana

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

It means that someone has a compulsion to do something, otherwise bad things may happen.

eg obsessive hand washing, repeated checking etc. Lots of people have it to some extent. Some people have it bad enough to disrupt their life, and they need help to control it.

I'm not sure how bad Mika is - he seems to treat it lightly, as an eccentricity.

I have OCD. My mum used to call it, "bad nerves" and I took tranquilisers, even as a child. With me it's habits, and I check things a lot. People who don't have OCD always think that if you have a habit, or have to constantly check something, you can just stop doing it. But it's not as easy as that.

I'm really sorry that Mika has OCD!

now that's a little bit ewwwww :puke: but also :floor:

*fixes the smiley*:bleh:

yeah it's because of the "Phenylalanine" they have instead of sugar.

*checks her biochemistry book* yup "phenylalanine":naughty:

it also makes kids stupid:D

*fixes the smiley*:bleh:

yeah it's because of the "Phenylalanine" they have instead of sugar.

*checks her biochemistry book* yup "phenylalanine":naughty:

it also makes kids stupid:D

That explains what's wrong with me!!!:shocked::naughty:

I told him not to feel bad about his huge collection of gum. I actually have a collection of stingray teeth...:aah:

So his collection is at least normal. :fisch:

There was this programme about people with OCD.

A woman washed her hands so badly, after everything she did, and her biggest fear was touching the toilet and stuff.

Another woman didn't dare to touch anyone, in fear of getting ill.

And the weirdest one: A man chained himself down when he went to sleep, and hid every thing to write on, because he was afraid he could admit a crime he didn't do:blink:

A woman washed her hands so badly, after everything she did, and her biggest fear was touching the toilet and stuff.

And the weirdest one: A man chained himself down when he went to sleep, and hid every thing to write on, because he was afraid he could admit a crime he didn't do:blink:

The last one doesn't really match OCD features actually, i've read a lot about it and it's not quite a typical OCD behaviour...all others unfortunaly are very, very common...it depends on the severity of the cases...Mika's seems to have a very light OCD, bless him...

The last one doesn't really match OCD features actually, i've read a lot about it and it's not quite a typical OCD behaviour...all others unfortunaly are very, very common...it depends on the severity of the cases...Mika's seems to have a very light OCD, bless him...

I don't know, I'm not really specialized in OCD stuff. But it sounds quite obsessive to me.:naughty: He didn't dare to talk to people either, in fear of admitting it, so he moved with hiw wive to a little farm somewhere in Scotland, and his farm got all the groceries and stuff:naughty:

I read in some medicine magazine about one OCD case one girl had - she had to close the door exactly (for example) 35 times every time,or in the contrary she would like be killing herself...:boxed:

I hope for him, otherwise it could get him in sewius twouble:lol3:

It would... :naughty: I was really suprised he wrote a blog today as well,I was at school on my computers lesson and I was like "I know he didn't post anything,but let's just check it,right.:mf_rosetinted:.."..and he DID post it :roftl:

It would... :naughty: I was really suprised he wrote a blog today as well,I was at school on my computers lesson and I was like "I know he didn't post anything,but let's just check it,right.:mf_rosetinted:.."..and he DID post it :roftl:

I was really surprised too. Vanessa came on MSN and was like: New blog!

Me: No, that was 2 days ago, silly:lol3:

Her: No, really.

Me: :shocked:Okay*runs to MS*

I wasn't that excited though:naughty:It was funny though. The blog that is. Must have been embarrassing.

I was really surprised too. Vanessa came on MSN and was like: New blog!

Me: No, that was 2 days ago, silly:lol3:

Her: No, really.

Me: :shocked:Okay*runs to MS*

I wasn't that excited though:naughty:It was funny though. The blog that is. Must have been embarrassing.

Haha :lol3:

Well the blog was random...when I saw the pic at first I thought he had created his own chewing gum line :roftl: I didn't see the "OCD" headline *cough* :naughty:

Hope he'll post more soon...