After seeing the vid a few times, I must say I really don't like the beginning with the prison and stuff, but I LOVE the second part with beyonce :teehee: They should do more stuff together in the future, strangely enough it works :teehee:

+1 :naughty:

i start watching the video when she starts singing....

telephone (the song) it`s a masterpiece... even more than Grace Kelly a few years ago to me... :bleh:

Gaga is brilliant :mf_rosetinted:

i love the way Beyoncé says Bad Bad Gaga :naughty:

me too :lmfao:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just here for the lulz

Lettucephone.gif

btw random ppl anonymous who just called me on sunday morning :aah:

24g0zo8.gif?t=1268539064

u actually did me a favour...wake up the sun is shiiining to be get :tongue2:

Edited by greta
wow hangover..stoned who?

I've just seen the new vid. My first nice surprise was that Mika's Jonas Akerlund had co-written & directed it. Did he do Madonna's too, because my husband said the sandwich bit reminded him of her video from a couple of years ago?

I did wonder who they were making it for- who is the target audience? It was very interesting but strange how much was film rather than music.

I loved her glasses in prison and I liked Beyonce.

But I don't feel the need to watch it again.

I've just seen the new vid. My first nice surprise was that Mika's Jonas Akerlund had co-written & directed it. Did he do Madonna's too, because my husband said the sandwich bit reminded him of her video from a couple of years ago?

I did wonder who they were making it for- who is the target audience? It was very interesting but strange how much was film rather than music.

I loved her glasses in prison and I liked Beyonce.

But I don't feel the need to watch it again.

He sure did most of Madonna's videos! :wink2:

the last sentence :roftl:

To me it's the hair and the eyebrows :teehee: A shame, I always thought she looked so pretty in lovegame e.g.

GaGa looks brilliant in LoveGame. AND in "Eh Eh", despite her orange-ness.

Telephone is just awful IMO...a 9 minute long music video is unnecessary as the music channels are gonna cut it anyway...plus, in the 9 minute long version the song gets chopped into pieces and totally ruins a brilliant and catchy song.

I hate the storyline. I know the music videos don't necessarily have to link with the song lyrics...I mean, song lyrics can sometimes be open to interpretation or the song gives you freedom to think artistically/creatively (i.e. Christina Aguilera's "Fighter") but considering the telephone song actually SAYS it's based in a club and about someone trying to get hold of her whilst she's just trying to have a good time, you'd have thought the video would have been about that rather than some naked shizzle in a prison and then a killing spree.

IMO the two do not gel together at all and acting should just be left to actors. I know GaGa is a bit out there but this was just so...stupid. I love her old videos like Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Eh Eh, Bad Romance...

and for the record, I never really like Paparazzi either (though I do dislike the song more than the video). I liked the storyline of Paparazzi, it definitely made the realise the real meaning of the song, but I don't like the way it was done.

To me, the whole "crazy storylines + acting" makes it look like they're trying too hard and GaGa can do way better than that. I won't watch Telephone again, I don't think.

The dancing was good though.

GaGa looks brilliant in LoveGame. AND in "Eh Eh", despite her orange-ness.

Telephone is just awful IMO...a 9 minute long music video is unnecessary as the music channels are gonna cut it anyway...plus, in the 9 minute long version the song gets chopped into pieces and totally ruins a brilliant and catchy song.

I hate the storyline. I know the music videos don't necessarily have to link with the song lyrics...I mean, song lyrics can sometimes be open to interpretation or the song gives you freedom to think artistically/creatively (i.e. Christina Aguilera's "Fighter") but considering the telephone song actually SAYS it's based in a club and about someone trying to get hold of her whilst she's just trying to have a good time, you'd have thought the video would have been about that rather than some naked shizzle in a prison and then a killing spree.

IMO the two do not gel together at all and acting should just be left to actors. I know GaGa is a bit out there but this was just so...stupid. I love her old videos like Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Eh Eh, Bad Romance...

and for the record, I never really like Paparazzi either (though I do dislike the song more than the video). I liked the storyline of Paparazzi, it definitely made the realise the real meaning of the song, but I don't like the way it was done.

To me, the whole "crazy storylines + acting" makes it look like they're trying too hard and GaGa can do way better than that. I won't watch Telephone again, I don't think.

The dancing was good though.

Very comercial and mainstream video (S/M stuff, women prison etc). And an average song as I've posted before. Gaga's somehow lost her individuality and style and began to look like Madonna or Gwen Steffani (eye brows and lips). When she speaks it sounds artificially soft like in some Madonna videos. Her artistic image and personality don't get along with that of Beyonce (quite different sensibility). The second was better with Shakira back then IMO. I loved Bad Romance and almost all Gaga vids, but not this one.

• 2 weeks later...

That is f*ing hilarious. Just watching the people who connect and their facial expressions is priceless. Predicting huge viral hit with this one...

Thank you so much for posting!

Edited by sarac
forgot to say thanks..

That is f*ing hilarious. Just watching the people who connect and their facial expressions is priceless. Predicting huge viral hit with this one...

Thank you so much for posting!

I know! :lmao: I especially love these ones:

1.04 :lmfao: !!!!!

2.53!!!!!!! :floor:

Did anyone see this Happy Birthday fan video for Gaga?

Think it would be awesome if we could coordinate something like this

for MIKA -- I know it's been tried before, why hasn't it worked? :blink:

This is a great idea:biggrin2:

Maybe we could try it again:naughty:

I thought the same when I saw this one today. What a brilliant thing :wub2: