should Mika make a Christmas single?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. should Mika make a Christmas single?

• Hell yeah I'd buy it
    • No way there's far too many naff Christmas songs about
    • not bothered I don't celebrate Christmas anyway
    • no way Christmas songs are way too tacky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what naff means (i'm out of the worldly loop here =( ) but it sounded good and i think i would have to laugh... a lot... if he made a cheesy christmas song =P

I would write a Mika christmas song now myself if i didn't have to write two term papers by next monday.

Goodness knows i would buy it anyways though.

Another thing about Christmas singles is, you end up hating the song. Slade: Merry Christmas Everybody!! Do you see my point?

A few Christmases later, everyone hates the song, unless they are die hard fans.

I must disagree with you there, I love all the old Christmas songs, I always put on my Christmas cd in December, and I love that The Killers seem to have started to bring a new one out every year (she says hoping desperately they do it again this year)

Another thing about Christmas singles is, you end up hating the song. Slade: Merry Christmas Everybody!! Do you see my point?

A few Christmases later, everyone hates the song, unless they are die hard fans.

I must disagree with you aswell.

Errr... i already have the Killers for christmas songs :fisch:

Woohoo:punk:I really like their christmas songs:naughty:

And X Factor winners always win the Christmas No. 1 spot now, so it's very predictable.

well I think they should wait till after Christmas since I don't class any old song a Christmas single unless it is Christmas themed, and X factor winners get on my goat anyway its all too cheesy but for all the wrong reasons, maybe this is why Peter Kay's song is waaaay better then anything any of THEM have ever released :bleh:

I must disagree with you there, I love all the old Christmas songs, I always put on my Christmas cd in December, and I love that The Killers seem to have started to bring a new one out every year (she says hoping desperately they do it again this year)

I read that they will record a christmas song with Elton John this year... so, you don't have to worry about that.

I love when rock bands records christmas songs... The Hives are copying The Killers... they will record a christmas song with Cyndi Lauper... lol

I think if he does he could call it

"Let's all have CHICKEN this Christmas"

Woke up this Christmas morn

didn't want presents like before

could smell and taste my hearts desire

chicken with you by an open fire.

(please feel free to add you own ideas for the lyrics) :naughty::bleh:

LMAO oh that's great he should record that just for a laugh maybe not even as a xmas single but post it on his site or something just to make us giggle you know how bonkers he can be:roftl:

we could all have a go at writing a line each then when it's completed give it to him to sing lmao :naughty::roftl::bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I read that they will record a christmas song with Elton John this year... so, you don't have to worry about that.

I love when rock bands records christmas songs... The Hives are copying The Killers... they will record a christmas song with Cyndi Lauper... lol

Wow, with Sir Elton! That's gonna be great, can't wait to hear it.

And The Hives too!

Christmas will definitely ROCK this year!:punk: