Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just showed the Mika-straight-hair-pics to my 12-year old daughter: she laughed real hard and long and eventually said: "Oh, that is sooo ugly, he looks soooo stupid!" She even made me laugh, she really really thinks Mika looks stupid with straight hair.

stupid as austin powers?

austin20powers20400x400xc4.gif

4nov13.jpg

:roftl:

stupid as austin powers?

austin20powers20400x400xc4.gif

4nov13.jpg

Hi, this is AMP's daughter :wink2: I think Mika looks cute with his funny curls, but (what AMP said) I really don't like that wheird hair!!!!!:roftl: *laughing very hard* Yes, it's SO STUPID!:roftl: But I still think Mika's cute :wink2: Oh, and indeed he looks a bit like that crazy man on that picture.:naughty:

Bye, Kisses Inge (AMP's 12-years old daughter)

Hi, this is AMP's daughter :wink2: I think Mika looks cute with his funny curls, but (what AMP said) I really don't like that wheird hair!!!!!:roftl: *laughing very hard* Yes, it's SO STUPID!:roftl: But I still think Mika's cute :wink2: Oh, and indeed he looks a bit like that crazy man on that picture.:naughty:

Bye, Kisses Inge (AMP's 12-years old daughter)

ohh i see:naughty:

hi/bye Inge:huglove:

or maybe he sang "ur so gay" and that was the "nobody understands youuuu" part!:bleh:

:roftl::roftl:

There seemed to be only professionals there maybe??? If it's the case' date=' we might get no youtube :thumbdown:.[/quote']

You've got a point, I hope someone recorded it tho:thumb_yello:

I vote for 'I kissed a girl' :mf_rosetinted:

on the cheek?:blink:

Yes, I know. As avoca pointed out earlier, he probably secretly wants to shoot us :roftl:

or he hopes we hang ourselves with our G&M scarfs:bleh:,that'll be easier for him:mf_rosetinted:

(end of my KP quotes:naughty: )

U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

November 03, 2008 - Global

By Andre Paine, London

U2 was among the artists saluting Universal Music Group International chairman/CEO Lucian grange at the Music Industry Trust's Award ceremony at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.

Universal-signed pop acts Mika and Take That performed at the ceremony tonight (Nov. 3), along with jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum and i........................

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/industry/e3ifcb7b0c6e00764409142e47694ac36d3

OMG!:shocked: he is in London,not in LA anymore:boing:? how can he be in London???why didn't he tell us if he's in London? :boxed:

uff,gosh,this was yesterday and i saw this pics(btw tnx 4 posting!!!:biggrin2:)

and i didn't figure out they r new ect:doh:

luuuuuuv ....great . . . !

(Congrats mika x:wub2:)

ps. :shocked:omg James Morrison was there too,so good-he's an amazing artist too tho.

on the cheek?:blink:

or he hopes we hang ourselves with our G&M scarfs:bleh:,that'll be easier for him:mf_rosetinted:

(end of my KP quotes:naughty: )

:lmfao:

KP :punk:

Maybe he as singing "If you want me I'm not a piece of... CHEEK!"

:naughty: