Mika in tatler's little black book!!!!!

daisylou

WOOT!!!!

This is about the hotest 200 best dates and yurp on page 180 Mr Penniman has done it again!!!...altho he is always in my little black book anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Under M it says (quote)

MIKA 20's

Take the Michael (Penniman) withe the prince of pop and xxxxx Road's finest. Has the biggest wardrobe in the xxxx and is very proud of his new bathroom. Nest in his Egyptian cotton sheets after a couple of pints in the xxxx Arms.

There is a small pic but just of him when he was out with Katy in that shiny blue jacket....nothing new.

Sorry M you better change your local if you don't want Tatler journos knowing where you drink. How do they know about the sheets?

xx

Edited by dcdeb
deleted the too-revealing details

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a new bathroom? Good for him!:lmfao:

Wonder how they found out all this stuff.:blink:

Thats what I was wondering, I thought he got a new kitchen, didn't hear anything about a bathroom!:blink:

:lmfao: this is niiiiiice :biggrin2: tnx 4 sharing ...........

it's a good question "how he/she/they :blink: found out this?:blink:"

anyway....i'm glad u have new bathroom on which u can be proud on mika:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

x:wub2:

Edited by dcdeb

OOOOHH!! New bathroom?? Wonder if he got a new shower???? :mf_rosetinted: Or if he has a bath???? :naughty: wonder if he had to have his bed made to stop his feet sticking out the end????

Too many wonderings in that post!:naughty::bleh:

I think he is a shower door kinda guy not a curtain...DEF. Doors!:mf_rosetinted:

Bedwise....does he get his sheets custom made like his pants? :mf_rosetinted:

Well if he has a huge bed (...which he will need being a tall boy) he will have to have extra big Egyptian cotton sheets! :roftl:

xx

Def a shower cubicle and NOT a shower curtain over the bath!:mf_rosetinted:

I have a shower cubicle......:thumb_yello: Just need the rest of MY bathroom finished too!! Bloody husbands!!:thumbdown:

Extra big sheets for sure, for an extra big bed.....:wub2:

I agree, I can't see Mika with a shower curtain, they attract too much mould..not good for his OCD!

Definitely doors :mf_rosetinted:

or he might just have a wet room like I do (not by choice...it's a nightmare)

We were looking into getting one of those fitted fo my auntie, with a seat for her to sit on. She's finding the bath a bit of a struggle.

I agree, I can't see Mika with a shower curtain, they attract too much mould..not good for his OCD!

Definitely doors :mf_rosetinted:

Wonder if he has a little squeegee to get the water off the doors, like my friend has.

Doors without a doubt:mf_rosetinted: I'm agreeing with you as I have only one more post before I get up to 2000!!! WOAHHHH!

I've changed my mind! Mouldy shower curtain!

Go on, disagree with me so you can get your 2000th post :yay: