Fmbm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok good, I'm not crazy :naughty:

I still don't know when it's being released in the US....help? :naughty:

i know same! the amazon links to the us that he posted say the dvd is unavailable:boxed::tears:

Mika said in his blog and on a myspace bulletin that the US version will be released the day after the UK one is , i think :blink: am i right people ? :naughty:

Mika said in his blog and on a myspace bulletin that the US version will be released the day after the UK one is , i think :blink: am i right people ? :naughty:

I think he did, but it's only 5 days away and I don't see it available for sale anywhere in N. America.

I think last year the N. American release date was a week after the UK. But you could pre-order it from Amazon and retailers like Best Buy weeks in advance.

In my over-enthusiasm I seem to have over-subscribed to the Mika newsletter and received it no less than FIVE times!

:lmfao: Same here, Blue Sky -- although I get 3 copies to one email address,

and 2 to another! :thumb_yello:

I believe so, Caz -- and on Amazon.com it lists the release date as November 11, too. But I still can't preorder it there! :blink:

dcdeb

I think he did, but it's only 5 days away and I don't see it available for sale anywhere in N. America.

I think last year the N. American release date was a week after the UK. But you could pre-order it from Amazon and retailers like Best Buy weeks in advance.

I believe so, Caz -- and on Amazon.com it lists the release date as November 11, too. But I still can't preorder it there! :blink:

dcdeb

Ok thanks, i thought so :wink2: how strange if its released the 11th , that it cant be pre-ordered , you would have thought everywhere could :blink:

Does anyone know how the standard DVD differs from the deluxe version? Maybe just the packaging? I haven't pre-ordered mine 'cause I wasn't sure where to order it from. Maybe I'll wait until the deluxe version comes to Finland. It came pretty fast last year. :thumb_yello: I'm sure I can wait for a few days more. :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't this "By submitting this comment, you are agreeing to join the Mika newsletter." on Mikasounds, mean that those newsletters are received when you comment on MS? I mean they're the same like when you subscribed on the old MS, right?

Does anyone know how the standard DVD differs from the deluxe version? Maybe just the packaging? I haven't pre-ordered mine 'cause I wasn't sure where to order it from. Maybe I'll wait until the deluxe version comes to Finland. It came pretty fast last year. :thumb_yello: I'm sure I can wait for a few days more. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought it was only the packaging...he didn't mention anything about bonus features on the deluxe xD :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

:naughty:in Italy also:naughty:

:blink: Are you sure? On the Italian website where I usually buy DVDs and books they don't say it's available...I think you can preorder your DVD starting from the 7th. But I'm not sure, I was very upset :no: and they also have two different prices with no explanation at all of the difference...

I'm curious to see what will happen tomorrow.

...anyway it's a mess:thumbdown:, especially because I'm quite excited about the event :punk:

in Italy you usually get new stuff on friday :kaf:

maybe that newsletter date for the dvd release is simply referring to the linked official buy online site

...they need personal infos for their spam databases :meow:

That's quite complicated for me! So you think I will be able to send the order tomorrow and get the DVD straight away next week? :groupwave:

:stretcher: I wasn't ready for that :naughty:

Do you think whoever wrote it meant Live in Paris - as in

a dvd of the gig taken live!! :blink:

Yeah, that makes sense!

Roftl. When I saw the subject of that message, I thought: Uhm..what?:blink:

But why does he say 'the dvd comes out 10 November' when it comes out tommorow in the netherlands...:blink:

Yeah, thats kinda strange

we're so ahead of times, the mikster should hire us! :kaf:

not those advert fools that keep doing a disaster after another :meow:

Exactly:cool:

:roftl: i love the subject of that newsletter

*goes to write a mail to Mika asking what should i pack and if he made green walls to our bedroom*

:lmfao::roftl:

no! that was addressed to ME.. not you.. whoever you are.

but now mika has promised to live in apris with everyone who has ever commented on mikasounds... :kachinga: 'twill be interesting

Maybe life in an harem in Paris is not a bad idea, maybe we could have some lebanese food, which is great, and we could watch both old and new DVD all day while we wait for the sultan to get home: Life in Odalisque Motion Cool!!! ;)