Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he sang it either in arras or nyon.. cannot recall which. i am almost positive I heard it live in july... :blink:

No, definatetly not in Arras and I didn't hear him sing at at all this summer.....gutted I was :shocked:

*forces self to stop reading thread as not to ruin everything*

I know!:naughty:It's all just so exciting, and it kinda feels like knowing what you get for your birthday while you actually aren't supposed to know! I'm glad I know all this stuff though.:naughty:

Oh, and he didn't sing HMDYLM at any summer gig indeed:thumb_yello:

I've watched it a few hours ago, [probably getting problems at school for skipping two lessons..but..who cares?] and I loved it. I really didn't know what tho expect, but he really added something to every single aspect of the show:thumb_yello: Es Devlin has done a great job, and she seems to be a very nice woman.

I really liked the documentary:thumb_yello:, and the Bonus was ok...they could have added some more bonus tracks?

I've watched it a few hours ago, [probably getting problems at school for skipping two lessons..but..who cares?] and I loved it. I really didn't know what tho expect, but he really added something to every single aspect of the show:thumb_yello: Es Devlin has done a great job, and she seems to be a very nice woman.

I really liked the documentary:thumb_yello:, and the Bonus was ok...they could have added some more bonus tracks?

well, the documentary is long enough.. :wink2: let's not be too greedy :naughty:

well, the documentary is long enough.. :wink2: let's not be too greedy :naughty:

yeah, the documentary is long enough I agree:thumb_yello:

Today it is one year ago since I saw mika for the first [and so far last] time in the Netherlands:wub2: and today I saw the dvd for the first time, so it was kinda special to me:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, the documentary is long enough I agree:thumb_yello:

Today it is one year ago since I saw mika for the first [and so far last] time in the Netherlands:wub2: and today I saw the dvd for the first time, so it was kinda special to me:blush-anim-cl:

What a lovely way to spend your anniversary!:thumb_yello:

Yes, I think it is long enough too:thumb_yello:

yeah, it really was...I cried when I was holding the dvd.

All the memories from that night came back, and I realised how much Mika means to me. Not only Mika, but everything around him, Mfc for example and I've met some great new people from all around the world:thumb_yello: Don't know where I should be without the Mfc:wub2:

yeah, it really was...I cried when I was holding the dvd.

All the memories from that night came back, and I realised how much Mika means to me. Not only Mika, but everything around him, Mfc for example and I've met some great new people from all around the world:thumb_yello: Don't know where I should be without the Mfc:wub2:

This is so true!:wub2:

Congratulations to your anniversary, I imagine this day of the year will always be special to you!:thumb_yello:

I wouldn't have minded if it was longer- I could have watched for hours and hours.

A quibble- why the black and white photos in the booklet. Mika, rehearsing in a stadium, broad daylight, normal clothes- not a b/w type of atmosphere at all. Pointless.

This is so true!:wub2:

Congratulations to your anniversary, I imagine this day of the year will always be special to you!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, yes it'll always be special to me:wub2:

The strange part is, I can't remember parts of his gig...I see videos on youtube and saying to myself 'dit he really said that?':blink:

Thanks, yes it'll always be special to me:wub2:

The strange part is, I can't remember parts of his gig...I see videos on youtube and saying to myself 'dit he really said that?':blink:

It really can be overwhelming with so much going on in just a couple of hours, it’s so intense.:wink2:

And there is were we can help each other to remember, isn’t it?:blush-anim-cl: