Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

hairy toes... :roftl:

:boxed: sorry, guys.. anything we can do to help?

region 1 dvd is visible only in region free dvd players or on pc, if you switch region. but remember you can switch region only a limited # of times ( 5 or so, I think)... :boxed:

region free dvd players though are more common than one thinks and they are very handy to have if for yuo buy dvd's online. :thumb_yello:

go beat up mika for not releasing the dvd world wide:sneaky2::naughty:

I wanna it!! (i feel like a 2 year old):naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cracked up when we were waving our hands above our heads sitting in front of the tv... as if it was the most normal thing on earth ......and then I imagined somebody watching us :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl: that's how I feel everytime I'm dancing like a crazy person in that living room. So many buses pass by the window every 5 mins, it gets a bit embarassing :naughty:

i asked andy 2x about it, and both times he said something about it going on dvd... one time he also said sth about a tv (bbc?) documentary. but ok, also in other things "richard" wasn't always honest to us... :fisch:

Yes, the Richard incident was one of the funniest things of that tour- Naughty Andy.

Fortunately, he realised a bit later that the MFC FBI were not to be underestimated :naughty:.

i really cannot remember who told me this, but i'm not inventing things....i've heard it from someone very reliable...bear with my memory!:blush-anim-cl:

that the material will be used for a promotional dvd at the launch of second album

:thumb_yello:

but of course things may change in the run!

I would love to see that footage, there is so much there! It would be a shame if it doesn't see the light of day. So Mika: don't be greedy and share, shareeee.........

So who can see themselves in the crowd shots???

Just at the end of Grace Kelly, you can very briefly see myself and Kath and Abby in the crowd, at the front of the "catwalk" bit where he is singing the end of the song.

I cracked up when we were waving our hands above our heads sitting in front of the tv... as if it was the most normal thing on earth ......and then I imagined somebody watching us :roftl:

LMAOOO!!

SOMEONE PLEASEE!!

Do you think i should buy the dvd in ebay?

http://global.ebay.com/gbh/viItem?ItemId=180304488337

it`d be the first time i buy somthing in internet :bleh:

is the price right?? i mean.. how much did you pay for the dvd?

The price is very good but they only deliver in Belgium. Sorry

Deluxe version 23 to 27 euro

I would love to see that footage, there is so much there! It would be a shame if it doesn't see the light of day. So Mika: don't be greedy and share, shareeee.........

It will mostly just be interesting to those who are in it though (assuming they want to see themselves) and people who know mfcers and either haven't met them or want to see them on film.

I can't imagine in itself it would have much commercial value?

It will mostly just be interesting to those who are in it though (assuming they want to see themselves) and people who know mfcers and either haven't met them or want to see them on film.

I can't imagine in itself it would have much commercial value?

Very right, so it would be a nice treat to maybe make it (or even only tiny bits of it) available for MFC - exclusively... top of the week? :roftl:

oh, that must be a bother!!

i hope everything works out for you! :wink2:

have you read mika's last blog? and noticed how he mentions NZ?

I KNOW!!!

I just read that because I had to jump off the net so I quickly copypasted it to word and JUST finihsed commenting it saying thanks!

Mika knows we exist :D WOW!

Yeah, it is a bit of a bother but with any luck, I'll be able to get it this weekend :o

Imagine the DVD in white light for me? :P

Very right, so it would be a nice treat to maybe make it (or even only tiny bits of it) available for MFC - exclusively... top of the week? :roftl:

That's an idea, and a one that surely wouldn't cost them anything or even take up much of their time to upload.

OMG! Where to start?....maybe that it didn't come?...I was like a kid who's Birthday cards all came late I was like "no way...this can't be right" Then by the wonders of Ommm the parcel guy came in his van ..lo and behold one "parcel"=MY DVD!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I will try and keep this short as could rav on for ages..

This Dvd to me is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than LICM...maybe it's 'coz I was there I dunno but there seems more intimate behind the scenes ...which I decided to watch first.

Can't beeelieve he let Andy film inside his flat!! I would have not let that happen!! love the drawings on the wall and that he has orange...daisies :wink2: and white lillies...my favourite flowers!! :wub2:(so if anyone wants to cheer me up, death flowers do it everytime!) The boy has good taste!! Ok he does cook kinda...a stirfry!....Es looked happy to let him do the cooking so she must have had faith in him.

Your flat is lovely btw incase you are reading this...lovely grey granite worksurfaces...the builders did well! :roftl:

Great to see all the family too...afterall they play such a big part in the whole PdP experience. Also as we were sat above the VIP ground area,we (my friend and I) can now put names to faces :naughty:

Was good to actually see how he was feeling backstage as we could feel the anticipation being enthused by John before the show.

The funny parts such as Sara flying and cartwheeling. All the rehearsal that was needed for the dancers...lollipops and Big girl routines too. All the meetings and how it all came together...makes this extra special

The best part of the whole dvd for me is ......seeing MIKA'S face when he realises his vision, the dream inside his head had turned into reality. He really is astonished....and you can feel the pride, achievment.. the feeling of YES!!!!

The show is spectacular and actually to watch the "making of it" before actually seeing the show, I think brings it more to life....makes you actually feel part of it, not just a person in the audience watching it ...you are part of this dream that he and Es built together. (gorgeous baby Es has...soooo cute) It was if they were meant to work together when you see how she models everything even to the Mini MIKA! they seem to have the same way of thinking which is extraordinary....and obviously works!

If you were there you will (hopefully) understand (altho I know some of you were not pleased with the acoustics, his singing etc...that's your opinion and that's fine and heres mine and you probably won't like it)

I feel MIKA put his heart and soul into that show. He sang his heart out and it showed. He was out of this world the way he sang that night. He was live, extremely nervous and knew he had one chance to make it work....and he did it!!

Rain on the night gave me goosebumps and brought both me and my friend to tears...watching it again only the tears. Soppy i know but we had such a joyus night that the memories all came flooding back. :wub2:

It was like watching a really good movie when you know the end but you still wanna see more and you give a huge sigh at the end....ahhhhhhh:wub2:

Right gonna leave it there as have so much to say on this but have taken up so much room in this thread already.

I feel for those of you that haven't received yours but believe me when I say ....It is worth the wait!!!

reviewed and loved by daisylou!

Star Value....5 out of 5!!!!! :thumb_yello:

xx

Thanks for the review...:punk:

the DVD sounds very interesting... although many were anticipating more footage from last winter's gigs... but it looks like the material included is quiet interseting... though more focused specifically on that event ...

am now really looking forward getting it soon... crossing fingers DVD will be released in Dubai before my trip to London...

:thumb_yello: