Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

I didn't spot her, for the life of mine.. :blink: I spot in that scenery only a girl who looks like paloma but who has much lighter hair than paloma had last time I saw her.

do you remember the colour of the dress of the dark haired girl that should be paloma?

I'm just going to check that part of the dvd now. Where is this girl you think is her? She's wearing a white top with long sleeves.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the DVD Saturday afternoon. I don't think you can compare it with Live in Cartoon Motion, because they are SOOO different. I'm glad I have both! But, about this DVD:

I think it's a fantastic DVD. I first also had doubts about it being something else. Because of the somewhat similar tracklist, I feared for a DVD with just new versions of old songs, or how we call it in the Netherlands: old wine in new bags :roftl: . And then you have that menu. That HORRIBLE main menu. That clown! AARGH! :boxed: Fortunately the other menus are quite beautiful. I also had some doubts about the circus theme, but when the intro of Relax begins, all my doubts fade away at once. This DVD is just a little bit MORE of everything the previous DVD offered: a bigger show, the happy songs are really REALLY happy and the sad songs are more beautiful than ever; I spent my 20 euros well! My favourite song at the DVD is probably Happy Ending. Even though there's a beat behind, it's the best AND most beautiful performance of Happy Ending ever!

I've got the DVD Saturday afternoon. I don't think you can compare it with Live in Cartoon Motion, because they are SOOO different. I'm glad I have both! But, about this DVD:

I think it's a fantastic DVD. I first also had doubts about it being something else. Because of the somewhat similar tracklist, I feared for a DVD with just new versions of old songs, or how we call it in the Netherlands: old wine in new bags :roftl: . And then you have that menu. That HORRIBLE main menu. That clown! AARGH! :boxed: Fortunately the other menus are quite beautiful. I also had some doubts about the circus theme, but when the intro of Relax begins, all my doubts fade away at once. This DVD is just a little bit MORE of everything the previous DVD offered: a bigger show, the happy songs are really REALLY happy and the sad songs are more beautiful than ever; I spent my 20 euros well! My favourite song at the DVD is probably Happy Ending. Even though there's a beat behind, it's the best AND most beautiful performance of Happy Ending ever!

Hmm, why is it that now I think that I might not want to be patient and hope to get it for my birthday? :sneaky2:

it was my 1st car too! :thumb_yello:

region 9 is the same as region 0.

has paloma dyed her hair considerably much..? she's the fairly blond girl sitting next to him then..? it looked like her face, but I was not so sure as she was SO blonder than i remembered her.. :blink:

actually the oh, how much we love him bit (said by staff), like I posted in my 1st comment, is the part that i like less. it feels a bit pushed, but again, I understand it. :bleh:

I was interested in what the circus guy and choreographer said at the board meeting time. When it came to management, I kind of liked it at the end that they were so confident that the show would be fantastic intercut with Mika literally green with nerves.

yaaaaayyyyy i just got my copy about an hour ago! trying desperately to be good and get all my art homework out of the way so i can settle down and watch the DVD. i am sooooo excited! plus i think i accidentally got sent the Deluxe edition (looks like a book, in a cardboard cover/case etc) despite the fact i oredered and paid for the Standard!:roftl: oh well i shan't complain, hee hee much love, xxx :-D :mf_lustslow:

Hmm, why is it that now I think that I might not want to be patient and hope to get it for my birthday?

Maybe because it's fantastic... and beautiful... and completely MIKA? Well, I think so! :naughty: Ultimate birthday present for a MIKA fan? Obviously! :wink2:

yaaaaayyyyy i just got my copy about an hour ago! trying desperately to be good and get all my art homework out of the way so i can settle down and watch the DVD. i am sooooo excited! plus i think i accidentally got sent the Deluxe edition (looks like a book, in a cardboard cover/case etc) despite the fact i oredered and paid for the Standard! oh well i shan't complain, hee hee much love, xxx :-D

You're sooooo lucky! I want that too! :blink:. Nice for you, anyway! I wanted to get the Deluxe Edition too, but my parents thought it was not such a good idea, because it's such a slooow service; we've already paid for Live in Cartoon Motion MONTHS ago, but it still says we didn't :thumbdown:. In the shops in my hometown they didn't have any Deluxe Editions :thumbdown:.

so did I he was so cute ^^ oh and I woke up at 6.10 so.. yaaay

I don't have the DVD yet but I'll put it on my Santa-list :wink2: Thank you Danika for letting me watch it with you :wub2:

and your doggie :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Twas a pleasure :wink2: I'm glad I had someone to enjoy watching it with, otherwise I would have been dancing and singing by myself :naughty:

Well, it was always stated as private mika material just for himself and then andy said that maybe it will be released, but i assume it ended as private documentary for Mika just like it was at the beginning :bleh:

:blink: i asked andy 2x about it, and both times he said something about it going on dvd... one time he also said sth about a tv (bbc?) documentary. but ok, also in other things "richard" wasn't always honest to us... :fisch::bleh:

i really cannot remember who told me this, but i'm not inventing things....i've heard it from someone very reliable...bear with my memory!:blush-anim-cl:

that the material will be used for a promotional dvd at the launch of second album

:thumb_yello:

but of course things may change in the run!

ciao mellody! it's always nice to see you here!:punk:

TBH, until this DVD I never heard anything about the different zones. All

I ever knew was PAL format vs NTSC format. But now I've been looking at

all my DVDs and they all say NTSC and Region 1.

I'm TOLD that region (or zone) 0 will play everywhere. I don't know anything

about zone 9. :blink:

If I find out for sure, I'll let you all know...

dcdeb

what I've understood from it is that region 9 is sometimes also called region 0. So region 9= region 0.

I've seen this explanation on 3 different internet sites, so I think its true

i really cannot remember who told me this, but i'm not inventing things....i've heard it from someone very reliable...bear with my memory!:blush-anim-cl:

that the material will be used for a promotional dvd at the launch of second album

Geez, how many dvd's are they planning to make between 2 albums?:lmfao:

muhahaha! after reading your convo about the regions i love my DVD player more!

it's SQNY,no not SONY, SQNY(fake sony,made in china:naughty:)

it's very cheap and it plays everyfing:roftl:

:blink: i asked andy 2x about it, and both times he said something about it going on dvd... one time he also said sth about a tv (bbc?) documentary. but ok, also in other things "richard" wasn't always honest to us... :fisch::bleh:

Well possible that it all went on some dvd ... in some private dvd collection :roftl:

- Are you now Andy or Richard?

- I'm Richard.

Haha, like it was yesterday :lmfao:

ciao robi! :huglove: cool, another dvd?! w00t.png - that means there's still hope for my grey skelly costume. :blush-anim-cl:

Well possible that it all went on some dvd ... in some private dvd collection :roftl:

- Are you now Andy or Richard?

- I'm Richard.

Haha, like it was yesterday :lmfao:

oh yes, the good old times...

"fluffard! :wub2:"

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Twas a pleasure :wink2: I'm glad I had someone to enjoy watching it with, otherwise I would have been dancing and singing by myself :naughty:

I cracked up when we were waving our hands above our heads sitting in front of the tv... as if it was the most normal thing on earth ......and then I imagined somebody watching us :roftl::roftl::roftl: