Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

hi! I finally saw it tonight! bought it today from my favourite store ! its been long but I have been sick and treated myself to this:) His singing was much better under control and what really stuck out was the use of strings ..and my favourite part was the intro of the Any Other World where the back drop was in

Arabic and I cried so hard......I need to delve into detail as a musical analysis

but wow....it was a wonderful way to rest after a tough week

xxoo Suzanne:wub2::wub2:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. i now have that oppertunity to go on a exchange to europe. But I’m rather scared and I don’t know if I can work up the nerve to go. I can go to Europe or America for one year in 2010 or 2011. If I go, I definitely want to go to Europe, but I’ve heard school is very hard there compared to here, so I’m unsure about the whole thing, doing a lot of umming and aahing..

Well European students manage! IT sounds fantastic, go for it. How will you manage about language?

hi! I finally saw it tonight! bought it today from my favourite store ! its been long but I have been sick and treated myself to this:) His singing was much better under control and what really stuck out was the use of strings ..and my favourite part was the intro of the Any Other World where the back drop was in

Arabic and I cried so hard......I need to delve into detail as a musical analysis

but wow....it was a wonderful way to rest after a tough week

xxoo Suzanne:wub2::wub2:

Glad you enjoyed it - and hope it made you feel better :huglove:

where can i find the grace kelly remix on the DVD?

i'm talking about the" do i atract you,do i atract you,do i atract yo..."one

it starts when mika says" well at least the weather is nice"..and it shows the rain in stadium

please help:crybaby:

which remix is it? :emot-sad:

where can i find the grace kelly remix on the DVD?

i'm talking about the" do i atract you,do i atract you,do i atract yo..."one

it starts when mika says" well at least the weather is nice"..and it shows the rain in stadium

please help:crybaby:

which remix is it? :emot-sad:

Are you sure it's not the Bimbo Jones one as I mentioned earlier? Twatty had posted a link.

Are you sure it's not the Bimbo Jones one as I mentioned earlier? Twatty had posted a link.

i don't think this is it,similar but not the same. the background music is different and it's a bit faster on DVD

i listened almost all remixes of GK on YT,still couldn't find it:sad:

i didn't see supertwat's link :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
I looked online at the RAK Studio's website. I saw photos and the place looks gorgeous. Anways, I noticed that under the "artists" section (which lists musicians that have recorded there), Mika is not listed. :mf_rosetinted:

hello!

i find him:wink2::

Studio 2

Mika - writing session

but here:http://rakstudios.wordpress.com/

not on the website(http://rakstudios.co.uk/?page=artists)

:bye:

Last year my friend borrowed "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD and this year she's borrwed the "Parc des Princes" DVD. I asked her today if she liked "the first one or second one" (didn't bother her with the names :lol3:) better. She said, although she liked both, she liked the "first one" better. :wink2:

So...yeah.

• 1 year later...
Ok, I searched ages for this thread.

One short question:Contains the Blu-ray version also the booklet?

yes, you could buy the blu ray version, it was relelased in both :thumb_yello:

i don't know if it's still available though...have you checked online?

yes, you could buy the blu ray version, it was relelased in both :thumb_yello:

i don't know if it's still available though...have you checked online?

Yes, I checked it on amazon. It's available in normal and in Blu-ray.

But the package style is a bit different, I think?

Yes, I checked it on amazon. It's available in normal and in Blu-ray.

But the package style is a bit different, I think?

the Deluxe edition is the best package, it's got a hard cover as a book and a full booklet inside with pics.

the Blu-ray package is different, no hard cover and i cannot remember well, but the pics are less.

i addore that DVD i must have watched (including the exteres) atleast thirty times

its getting to the point thet my dvdis starting to struggel to read it i think its time for a new coppy (yeeeeee)

the Deluxe edition is the best package, it's got a hard cover as a book and a full booklet inside with pics.

the Blu-ray package is different, no hard cover and i cannot remember well, but the pics are less.

Like the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD then. The Deluxe edition was no longer available.

I ordered the Blu-ray now. Hm, it's a pity that it doesn't contain that many pics.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Like the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD then. The Deluxe edition was no longer available.

I ordered the Blu-ray now. Hm, it's a pity that it doesn't contain that many pics.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Do you have a specific Blu-Ray DVD player?? Blu-Ray doesn't work on normal DVD players...as I learned with my PDP DVD :blush-anim-cl:

Do you have a specific Blu-Ray DVD player?? Blu-Ray doesn't work on normal DVD players...as I learned with my PDP DVD :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, of course, my laptop has a Blu-ray DVD player:biggrin2:

I'm excited, how clear the DVD will be. Maybe I can every pore ans sopt in Mika's face:shocked: