Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

review from my husband, who is a "not much of a mika fan", after watching 10 min. of the documentary...

hubby: *giggles at something mika said (about boring meetings)*

which got my attention as i didn't realise he was watching it

hubby: how old is he?

moi: 25

hubby: looks like he has a good head on his shoulder. he sounds so focussed and pationnate about this show. now if only he could come out with another cd so i don't have to keep hearing the same one over and over.

*leaves*

:naughty: and that is a compliment to mika coming from hubby :thumb_yello:

Edited by guylainem123

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

review from my husband, who is a "not much of a mika fan", after watching 10 min. of the documentary...

hubby: *giggles at something mika said (about boring meetings)*

which got my attention as i didn't realise he was watching it

hubby: how old is he?

moi: 25

hubby: looks like he has a good head on his shoulder. he sounds so focussed and pationnate about this show. now if only he could come out with another cd so i don't have to keep hearing the same ones over and over.

*leaves*

:naughty: and that is a compliment to mika coming from hubby :thumb_yello:

Your hubby absolutely did an important remark there....:fisch:

Don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but he sings the same verse during "Just Can't Get Enough" :naughty:

(I'm such a bitch for pointing that out :lol3: Sorry Mika :emot-sad::flowers2:)

:shocked: He tries and he tries and he tries and you just keep pointing out his flaws.. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

I got it for christmas today:biggrin2: I'm super excited i'm watching it tomorrow:bleh:

I haven't read any reviews on this thread yet because i didn't want to ruin it (and that is quite a feat for me=P)

here is a spoiler for you.... he sings and it has a happy ending! :naughty:

i just watched the dvd yesterday....and it's stunning!:shocked:

the amount of work that was put in for that show is amazing.

after watching the dvd i felt like writing him a letter with big THANKS for making such unbelievable shows. It just goes to show how much he cares for the ones supporting him.

i looooved the version of Holly Johnny and the props and backgrounds were brilliant.

i almost cried at In any other world.

:roftl: "whenever you're ready Sire", John was awesome

anyway... there's not much i can say about the dvd, just BRILLIANTLY COOL!

sorry..it's Abso-fu**king-lutely great!

...words fail to describe it.

so.... Merry Christmas everyone!

under my Christmas tree was a dvd of Mika, Parc des Princes... so, i guess i DID give enough hints on my christmas list (must be the stars that i added next to it!)

i just finished watching the dvd for the first time. this is probably boring for people who have seen it 50 times already.

I've read all 1400+ posts in this thread and am still following avidly though I... well, not quite 50 times

Yay!!! :yay:

I just got it yesterday for Christmas!!

We were gonna watch it last night but I saw that there was a part called "Animal Play" which I was afraid wouldn't be proper for my little sister to see.

so, is it what I think it is? :das:

Yes, if you thought it might feature a silhouette of anal and oral sex

i just finished watching the dvd

i almost cryed when i got the dvd in my hands in the store

i waited sooo much for this dvd and i finally got it!

the whole package is just incredible

the artwork, the sound.. and documentary

goddd

amazinggg!!! :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello::punk: yay!!

I'm re-watching the documentary part right now, and I like when he's describing LICM saying its vision is this like Alice in Wonderland, childlike, approachable thing and blah blah blah. I liked finally getting to hear him talk about LICM without promoting it in the present. The way he talked about it here, it almost felt like LICM was being referred to as his "first album," instead of his album right now. So it's nice to see there's a transition coming from his own descriptions. I always felt that LICM is great on an introductory stance and it worked geniusly as an accumulation of his last 22 years growing up. But on this bit from the DVD he definitely described it differently (allliteration! :P ) than he ever did in interviews, so something new must be on the way! It's like he's completed and fulfiled all the ideas he had with LICM, and that how he spoke of it on the DVD... "This was the concept of my first album." At least, that's the vibe I'm getting!