Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. That has to be one of the most important things that I have learnt over the past couple of years. That "look" is impossible to resist, and will cause the demise of more than one!

Oops...better watch out!:naughty:

I think that it's too late for you already, or any of us "regulars" who travel the world following the Wiz :roftl:

I can't believe I did a 3 day round trip to Toronto to see him lol!

Hehe, I had to look up demise, it was a new word for me, and the dictionary said: death, dying, passing, departure, intestacy, so I guess it wasn’t to take literally then because I’m still alive!:pbjt:

Yeah I only wish Mr Curly could get going and give us the dates and places for his new tour, the acoustic one, so we can start making plans for another trip around the world, well at least Europe…Toronto is undeniable a bit far away and it was in the middle of the winter:blink:… you brave girl…but you got to see a Canadian town! :thumb_yello:

MIKA HAS A TATOO NOW? some care to elaborate? i noticed it in the DVD.. apparently i'm not the only one who noticed. anyone know ANYTHING?

oh, and i'm too tired to write a reveiw but.. all in good time

or you just didn't read the whole thread? huh?(which is quite understandable:naughty:)

it was discussed then we decided it was a fake/temporary one:bleh:

Okay, is there a review coming SuperTwat?:wink2:

Or do you have to the recover from the nausea from all that Baileys....:naughty:

Baileys never makes me nauseous. :cheerful_h4h:

I've already reviewed it. :naughty:Part 1 and Part 2. All I can add now is that the deluxe edition booklet artwork and photography is very nicely done :thumb_yello:, with the exception of a two page spread of a topless Mika being the first thing you see when you open it. :rolls_eyes:

Baileys never makes me nauseous. :cheerful_h4h:

I've already reviewed it. :naughty:Part 1 and Part 2. All I can add now is that the deluxe edition booklet artwork and photography is very nicely done :thumb_yello:, with the exception of a two page spread of a topless Mika being the first thing you see when you open it. :rolls_eyes:

:roftl:

You call that an exception from the niceness, I call it an extra bonus!:wub2:

:naughty:

I dunno, it just felt like it was unsubtle appeal to his target audience. :naughty:

Ahum…I’m afraid you’re overestimating my knowledge about the English…:blush-anim-cl:

But I’ll make a guess…Oh yeah I think our boy is well aware of his image as hot, hot ,hot and loves to play with it!:naughty:

Ahum…I’m afraid you’re overestimating my knowledge about the English…:blush-anim-cl:

But I’ll make a guess…Oh yeah I think our boy is well aware of his image as hot, hot ,hot and loves to play with it!:naughty:

I'm sorry, I get carried away. :bleh:

Actually I don't think that photo is too flattering, he's had better ones. :naughty: I meant that the booklet designers clearly know what the majority of the people buying the DVD want and obviously gave it to them. :rolls_eyes:

Mine just came in the mail and Oh My Geniusssss. I'm on Any Other World, and this has been my favorite part of his live act since I saw it at Dodgy Holiday. Wowwww. And how beautiful is the handbalancing? Reminds me a lot of Modern dance but with more possibilities.

And I love the shot in Any Other World where the camera is set back behind Mika at the piano with his coattails hanging down.

It's all beautiful!!

I cannot believe how humongous this production was, and I don't mean the audience. We saw all the pictures, but the detail is insaaaaannnneeee. The enrgy and everything. Damn! "Relax" scared my cat on the first note. Sure sign of success! I'm sure she's happy she jumped up off the bed at that point and ran.

Big Girl was purrrrfect. The more pale colors on the costumes looked so good! And I'm glad Mika's voice was so on, because when he's tired on tour it usually shows on Big Girl first thing. This was excellent!

Holy Johnny was cute! Charismatic! Loved the end!

Already noted "Any Other World."

And was there an animal on the back of Martin's hat? I couldn't tell. :naughty:

How psychotic did they go for it with "Ring Ring"? I LOVE IT! And I never really liked that song, but I think this version really complimented the lyrics better than the recording. The end was really cool, too!

"Stuck In The Middle" was a bannnnngggg!!! Martin was awesome. Was Mika like, giving a disapproving look during the tap dancing? I thought he was supposed to be? I must've missed that in a second or they didn't really show close on the DVD. Maybe. But his diction was so good on SITM... lovely!

Rain was pretty! But with a better quality look... he seemed a little out of breath. I can't wait for the recording.

My review will continue... :P

The reggae-ish bit on Just Can't Get Enough was so fun!!! I think it really added to the command of the song and the show. Saranayde was a little hard to see with the lighting though, and in the postion she was in. Although, she was literally too big for the stage! So it worked! Haha.

The high notes with Sam at the end of Happy Ending wre a bit much but everyone knows I love tutus and the balloons were cool on the long strings. That also made for a really cool beginning of "Love Today." Go Cherisse!!! And cool shirt during GK!

All in all, I love that the show was so diverse and included so much cluture and ranging energy. I'm gonig to have to watch it many times to pick up on everything. There were some excessive high notes, but why would you want to tame a show like this?

The documentary was cool- Everyone knows I love Kanye West, so yeah. I think this documentary was less ersonal than the last DVD, and more focused on the technicalities of the show.

I finally recieved it a few days ago. I just felt it was a bit more impersonal next to his first dvd. he should do more teatre halls and less stadiums. he seems a bit funny with a wireless microfone. but overall it was really nice. i enjoyed it.

Can I ask why he was carrying one of those fold-up Razor scooters throughout the DVD? I got one of those when I was like 9 for Christmas, and they were very controversial! They always had like 9000 recalls for not being safe, right? They were a big fad in America in like, 2000. :naughty: He is so retro and on-the-go.

Can I ask why he was carrying one of those fold-up Razor scooters throughout the DVD? I got one of those when I was like 9 for Christmas, and they were very controversial! They always had like 9000 recalls for not being safe, right? They were a big fad in America in like, 2000. :naughty: He is so retro and on-the-go.

I guess they're not so unsafe if you're 6'3" and TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD. :naughty:

Do they even make them for his height? :roftl: Maybe he crouches down and zooms away

I mean, they really only collapse and fit together one way. Apparently the handle bars had a little button and collapsed very easily if you press them while you're riding. So that was one of the safety things. And like, sharp edges. Dunno.