Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Thanks for this thread! That's a great idea (sorry, big idea :wink2:) I was often wondering what some people's avatars or signatures stood for...

My avatar is Mika at Camden, for the itunes festival, because it's got a golden atmosphere (Mika is golden at the moment, no longer blue, or violet sky)

My signature is the chorus of one of Mary Poppins' song... I love Mary Poppins!

My avvie: John Barrowman as Captain Jack in Torchwood, because I love that series (and I was quite obsessed with John:teehee::blush-anim-cl:).

My siggy: Patrick Wolf and Owen Pallet, I love them both. Their music is just amazing:wub2: and I love violins. I've seen Owen live but Patrick not yet.

My avvie: John Barrowman as Captain Jack in Torchwood, because I love that series (and I was quite obsessed with John:teehee::blush-anim-cl:).

My siggy: Patrick Wolf and Owen Pallet, I love them both. Their music is just amazing:wub2: and I love violins. I've seen Owen live but Patrick not yet.

Your sig kills me every time I see it. I adore the both of them so much and they are incredable vionlinists :wub2:

Just wanna say your sig is gorgeous and I always stop and stare at it whenever you post something :fangurl:

Aww thanks. My photoshop skills aren't THAT good but I try. And the curly guy helps A LOT :roftl::wub2:

Oh God. I love your avvie and sig. John, Patrick and Owen :wub2:

avvvie kinda speaks for itself I think:teehee:

"oh my god a speaking avatar aaaiiiyyeee" sorry just had to say that lmfao :lmao::lmfao:

My siggy is links for anyone interested in "stalking" me lol though you'd have to be sad lol

and a pic of my in my MJ black sequin jacket & Mj in his :D

Oh & may I say my custom title is Mrs Jackson because when I was in town a couple of days back I was dressed in that black sequin jacket, a white shirt underneath (with a black stripe on the arm like MJ's) black trousers & a white glove & as this bloke walked passed me he said "Mrs jackson" I tried not to howl with laughter it was so funny :lmfao::lmao:

avvvie kinda speaks for itself I think:teehee:

"oh my god a speaking avatar aaaiiiyyeee" sorry just had to say that lmfao :lmao::lmfao:

My siggy is links for anyone interested in "stalking" me lol though you'd have to be sad lol

and a pic of my in my MJ black sequin jacket & Mj in his :D

Oh & may I say my custom title is Mrs Jackson because when I was in town a couple of days back I was dressed in that black sequin jacket, a white shirt underneath (with a black stripe on the arm like MJ's) black trousers & a white glove & as this bloke walked passed me he said "Mrs jackson" I tried not to howl with laughter it was so funny :lmfao::lmao:

That's awesome! Can I ask where you got the sequin jacket? I'm on the hunt myself.

Just added a line from OFB in green. I tried like every line because I love evry bit of that song and can't pick a favourite part. :lol3: I think I'm okay with that for now tho.

I haven't heard any of the new stuff- except the one's he's released on his site- There's just something about popping in a cd for the first time that's just special to me. Yes, I'm a dork.

Well, both my avvie and siggie are up because I love showing off my own stuff- lol.

Avvie- I love minimal colours and I've wanted to do something with a silhouette for a while

SIggie- Panic at the Disco is my favourite band of all time- well, the old Panic. and so that pic's from the good old days.. before they split into two

I haven't heard any of the new stuff- except the one's he's released on his site- There's just something about popping in a cd for the first time that's just special to me. Yes, I'm a dork.

I considered doing the same........but I'm weak! I gave in :roftl:

yeah, I'm close to buckling in- but thankfully I'm going away for the weekend, so I won't have any temptation there - and then I can get it the day after I come back! yeay! I'm just so scared it'll somehow be sold out at the store I'm planning on getting it from