Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

That's awesome! Can I ask where you got the sequin jacket? I'm on the hunt myself.

yup I got it from ebay, It cost me £28 plus £8 shipping & £2 tracking/insurance so £40 in total not bad at all :) came from hong Kong took about 10 days to get here I think (approx) I can't quite remember now lol

here you go here's one from the same buyer I got mine from so I can guarantee they're good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICHAEL-JACKSON-MJ-SEQUIN-jacket-ship-within-48-hours_W0QQitemZ120460914900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ladies_Dancewear_LE?hash=item1c0c07b0d4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

£40 total (incl shipping) but that's to the uk depends on where you live but the jacket is £28 anyhow

for other Mj replica clothing go to ebay type in michael jackson go to clothing shoes & accessories then click dancewear & you'll see a few replica's of his clothing & the one I bought from makes your clothing to measure so it'll be a perfect fit!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar: I like only the most flattering shots of Mika. :mf_rosetinted: I thought it was funny- it looks like he's going to eat a dinosaur.

My signature: a pic from the first Mika concert I went to, a line from "I See You" (I might change it, though) and past/future Mika gigs.

My avatar: I like only the most flattering shots of Mika. :mf_rosetinted: I thought it was funny- it looks like he's going to eat a dinosaur.

My signature: a pic from the first Mika concert I went to, a line from "I See You" (I might change it, though) and past/future Mika gigs.

bwaahahahahaaaa great Mika avvie lmfao :lmfao::lmao: he looks hilarious:biggrin2:

yup I got it from ebay, It cost me £28 plus £8 shipping & £2 tracking/insurance so £40 in total not bad at all :) came from hong Kong took about 10 days to get here I think (approx) I can't quite remember now lol

here you go here's one from the same buyer I got mine from so I can guarantee they're good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICHAEL-JACKSON-MJ-SEQUIN-jacket-ship-within-48-hours_W0QQitemZ120460914900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ladies_Dancewear_LE?hash=item1c0c07b0d4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

£40 total (incl shipping) but that's to the uk depends on where you live but the jacket is £28 anyhow

for other Mj replica clothing go to ebay type in michael jackson go to clothing shoes & accessories then click dancewear & you'll see a few replica's of his clothing & the one I bought from makes your clothing to measure so it'll be a perfect fit!

Thanks for the link! :teehee: I'm going to go online shop now.

• 2 weeks later...

New sig: Sad pic of Mika and the line I love best from By The Time. Makes me cry cause sad Mika makes me sad and I really connect to that line :tears:

Plus the line from BIOTG that I love and a couple other things. :biggrin2:

Edited by purplegrape

• 3 weeks later...

Sig is a particular pic that I like and a line in my sig from a praticular song :fisch:

It also has my name, a line from BIOTG, my twitter, a fanfic invite and a quote I just found that I absolutely fell in love with. More the way he actually says it but I can't get sound in a sig :naughty:

Avvie is the same pic as my sig :biggrin2:

Avatar: It's Callum Blue (mason) from the show dead like me, I particularly liked one scene in the episode where he wore this clown suit. Typical for his character: acting like a clown but actually feeling like crap.

Sig: Well, it's just... Well, I like it more than anything we've seen in the wag vid :mf_rosetinted: And the link of course: vote people!

My ava because I love Michael Jackson, he's one of the best entertainers the world has ever known, the dance, the voice, the style, just everything! :bow:

My Siggy is a picture of me and Mr.Wonderful himself :wub2: I just love it, Mika looks so cute!! It was so great to meet him again, and that I could go on a picture with him! So I really wanted to share it.

'Dance, dance to the life you wanted' is a line from Good Gone Girl which I think is really cool! :D

And some things when I saw Mika.

Edited by Mika_Addiction

• 2 weeks later...
Avvie: Bit from BIOTG I liked cause it looks like he wants a hug :wub2:

Siggy: Quote from an interview I fell in love with because I know exactly what he means! it's a bit much I think...long and an eye catcher...but so is Mika :wub2:

I lurveeeeeeee your siggie :wub2: how come you can write so much + BB codes? It won't let me do that!

I lurveeeeeeee your siggie :wub2: how come you can write so much + BB codes? It won't let me do that!

I dunno...:blink: It hasn't stopped me but I'm probably right on the edge of too big.

Siggie: Do i really have to explain??? lol

I don't think so :roftl:

My avvie speaks for itself, but I'll say it anyway: a mosaic of the only photo I have with Mika.

My siggy (and I'll probably have to edit when I remember all the bits...)

The blush smiley is a link to nanisummers super sexy vid of Sweet Dreams.

The amicalement is what he said on Canadian radio plus the mica bit attracted me

The age related quote was Bexxy I think, putting me at ease when I was the oldest here...

Misquote from HMDYLM during a very lean Mika free time...

and the Ruth ~x~ was using the font from the MFC

The dates need updating but I couldn't face the battle last time I tried...

My avatar...because it's me.

My signature I drew a picture of my interpretation of Lady Jane. It's my favourite picture that I've done and I'm proud of it.

I've also written down all the times I've seen Mika :wub2:

I'm about to add my blog link as well, if it will let me...