Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

I was just wondering why everyone has the siggy and avvie they have now.

My avvie is obviously David Bowie in his Ziggy days.

I though it was hot.:blush-anim-cl:

I think thats all the explination he needs. :das:

My siggy is my favourite line from "Overrated" :wub2: and a pic that I thought would go really well with it.

so, c'mon, howz bout you?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your avatar. :wub2:

My av is Dr. Frank-N-Furter because I love him and think he's beautiful in every way.

My sig is Ruben Nicolai because I love him and think he's beautiful in every way.

:mf_rosetinted:

Avie: it's Ernests Gulbis, a tennis player. yes I am a tennis fan :naughty: and ernests... well he just plays the most amazing tennis I've ever seen. and he's cute, so that kinda helps :naughty:

siggie: it's not a pic, just the list of my first gigs. there's no space left for the 3 other ones and I'm too lazy to change it with a screencap :naughty:

I love your avatar. :wub2:

My av is Dr. Frank-N-Furter because I love him and think he's beautiful in every way.

My sig is Ruben Nicolai because I love him and think he's beautiful in every way.

:mf_rosetinted:

I love Ruben aswell:wub2:He may be not the best Llama, but he's definetly the cutest:naughty:

My avie: It's the Cheshire Cat, wich is my favourite character from Alice in Wonderland, apart from Alice ofcourse , wich is a story I really like. Oh, and sometimes I just feel like the Cheshire Cat, popping up everywherem wich also explains my costum title:roftl:

My siggie: Well, Ingie always makes the best siggies, and I really liked the ones the recently made. I couldn't really choose, but I chose these 2.

I love your signature purplegrape:wub2:

My avy hasn't changed in ages...but I still like it so it probably won't for a while:naughty:

and my sig is for my love of Prince and purple...and Prince:wub2:

thank you :)

and I love your siggy, i love prince.

My avie: It's the Cheshire Cat, wich is my favourite character from Alice in Wonderland, apart from Alice ofcourse , wich is a story I really like. Oh, and sometimes I just feel like the Cheshire Cat, popping up everywherem wich also explains my costum title:roftl:

My siggie: Well, Ingie always makes the best siggies, and I really liked the ones the recently made. I couldn't really choose, but I chose these 2.

I love Alice in Wonderland, especially the Cheshire Cat.

Ingie does make great siggies.

those are really nice.

My avatar is a photograph i took of one of my camera's..because i love photography

the writing in my sig is from the poem 'A dream within a dream' by edgar allan poe, because his work is great,

and then part of one of my photographs i've taken :)

Edited by Citiesonfire

my avie (though I am in process of changing it :naughty:) is from a mika clip (oooold) that i particularly love. he looks great there and I love his profile, hence the choice of going for profile pics on my recent avies.

my sig: i had the ringmaster till... today, but then quoted from pdp dvd, mr M decided to bury the ringmaster. the ringmaster is dead, long live the headclown..:boxed:

the links to my gallery and site are just shameless self promotion :mf_rosetinted:

Avie: it's Ernests Gulbis, a tennis player. yes I am a tennis fan :naughty: and ernests... well he just plays the most amazing tennis I've ever seen. and he's cute, so that kinda helps :naughty:

siggie: it's not a pic, just the list of my first gigs. there's no space left for the 3 other ones and I'm too lazy to change it with a screencap :naughty:

wow he is latvian :thumb_yello: im from latvia too :naughty:

so my avatar is with mika - NO WAY :roftl:

because i loved the orange outfit he was wearing that day.

my siggie - i spent A LONG TIME thinking what to put as my siggie, then i decided to put that line - is it better to lie just to make people feel better ?

idk its a random line, but i like it :bleh: