purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Siggy :naughty: = a few lines:

Because Mika's Lebalicious. Simply as.

I get called Alice in wonderland all the time, So I added 'Mika' to it, 'cause I'm caught in his magical wonderland :roftl:

and the top line...Umm well, something I made up :roftl: I was asked several times that day "Why do you love Mika? Why? Don't you think he's strange and odd?" etc.

And I couldn't think of an answer because well, What could I say? There was way too much I could've said. So I just came up with "well, If you could see him through my eyes, you'd understand."

I developed it a bit though to what it is now.

And avatar: I just think that picture's awesome. Simple pimple.

• 3 months later...

Nice thread... I just found it! :wink2:

Avatar: I like HIS sweet smile :fangurl: . I took that pic in Milan, when I met HIM before the gig (06/06/09):wub2:

Signature: It's me and HIM after the gig in Milan (same day of my avatar). And the sentence is something that MIKA tweetted... I think that's funny! :biggrin2:

My set's one I made a looooong time ago, back when I was running a 'graphics shoppe'. Haha. The picture's from a Quizilla quiz result, and the quotes are there to make me feel better whenever I'm upset. They're from Gandhi and Joseph Addison. :)

My avator: it's one of my favourite pics, but I change it many times.

My siggie: It's the most beautiful pic I took in Brussels this year and a line from the interview in The Observer.

The pic is special because it was one of the best experiences of my life (meeting Mika, dancing on stage with Mika, the best gig of the three I saw of him) :wub2::fangurl:

The line explains my reason to like Mika: he is undefinable! I think we spend too much time defining ourself and others, when there is actually no way we can imo.

Nice thread... I just found it! :wink2:

Avatar: I like HIS sweet smile :fangurl: . I took that pic in Milan, when I met HIM before the gig (06/06/09):wub2:

Signature: It's me and HIM after the gig in Milan (same day of my avatar). And the sentence is something that MIKA tweetted... I think that's funny! :biggrin2:

Im considering changeing my ava to a pic with a nice naughty Mika smile... :naughty:

My avatar is a pic from a Geico commercial. I love the big eyes and I think it's cute.

My siggie is just a random thing I made with a pic of Mika. Since he's in the corner of the pic kind of staring I thought it looked like someone popping into a room and saying "Whatcha doin'?"

It was time for a change. And since I was feeling mildly creative..

Av: Profiles rock!

Sig: Hmm. I dunno. I just thought it was cool how they're both pretty iconic, and Mika's inspired off Michael. Ie, toe stand mabobber. And of course, the Coldplay lyrics.. because I love Coldplay.

Plus, I like sepia. xD They're both pretty simple, though. Only mild editing needed..

I blab.

mikameetsmichael.png

mikameetsmichaelav.png

Edited by bitter.icarus

• 1 month later...