Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

Avvie: I thought it was cute at the time. :lmfao:

Sig: The picture is just random things that I thought were funny. "I am a figment of your imagination. Just like you are a figment of mine." is from a book, and "I know it's crazy, but I'm a girl: it's how we roll." is from the TV show Scrubs. :aah:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ava: It's a picture I took few months ago, it also hangs on my wall in my room :teehee: I just really like the colours

siggie: you just got to love that little dance :roftl:

-so you tried a little freddie- : love his face when he sings that

-socks question: long story, when Mika was being followed by the labelbarclay guy we could ask questions, what socks he wa wearing was the only thing I could think of. And they answered! :roftl:

My avatar is a drawing of Mika I did one day while I was sitting in class thinking about Astro Boy, so it's a Mika/Astro Boy combo that I call Astro Mika.

My signature is first, a quote from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, a photo of Mika that I like with the date/place that I saw him in concert - I hope to add to that one day, and the last part is something that he said to me when I met him, and it made me laugh. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Avatar: don't know if you can read it but it says 'club sandwiches not seals'. That is pretty easy to understand. :wink2: (The user title 'Lil' Pea Fokker' was given to my by Sara [sariflor]. :pinkbow:)

Signature: I Photoshopped that photo in 11th or 12th grade. I added the caption, recently, to tie in with 'Kick Ass'...kind of. :naughty: The song lyrics are from 'My Interpretation' - I chose them because 1)I like them and 2)I agree with them - you don't need to explain the way you feel, obvious or not. The 'past gigs' thing is self-explanatory.

Thatisall. :roftl:

Avvie - I love capes :biggrin2: And I have super powers....so....... :naughty:

Sig - Ant and Dec on Britains Got Talent. I though the video was funny, and I love their friendship, and the way Ant covers Dec's eyes because some of the female dancers are doing stuff they shouldn't be doing [like getting undressed backstage, around all the cameras]

The quote is from the Umbilical Brothers. I still love them, and all their crazy work :naughty: *Cape Motion* is also from the Umbilical Brothers, as is *Official Guttermonkey*.

Well, I was really proud of my avie cuz I made it in an art class over the course of 2 weeks. If you look closely it's made of a lot of smaller images. The real thing is hanging in my living room right now. Also, it was at an art show.

My siggy...I just really like that picture and I could relate to the quote. Plus they are kinda funny.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like the pic I used as my avvie. Plus, I uploaded it using my ipod, I think that's quite an accomplishment.

As for my siggy. I like oranges, I like bananas, but when I stumbled across this pic, I knew his story just had to be told!

"Jimmy crack corn and I DO care." Well, that's just because I don't know what cracking corn is, and if I did I'm sure I wouldn't approve of it. Jimmy should just stick to what he's best at, playing bass!

ava: one of my fave snaps ive made. And i love love love it when he has that naughty flirty look

sig:

text: well thats cos thats what i am... :lmfao:

pic: do i really have to explain?

sig. gif.: short version: i love Mika and Neo and i picked some of my fave. piccies of em and added some text from my fave. Mika song that fits what i wanna do to em :das::roftl: Made by Karla :thumb_yello:

My ava's a random picture of Mika I've made. And my first signature is from a video on mikasoundsblog on youtube. I looove that part in that video, every time I watch it, I just have to replay it over and over again. And second one is a picture of my first Mika gig (so far the last one, but not for long ha:biggrin2:)

Avatar: i love fish. especially goldfish. and i love that pic of the bubble eyed goldfish. :aah:

sig: pic made for me

stuff ive joined. but i havent added everything =P

and colourful fish: >O :biggrin2:

.....actually i think i might change my sig soon. well ive been saying that for a while but yes hope fully soon. =)

Edited by qwurtie

Avatar - a drawing of a girl, made by one of my favorite deviantArt artists. (I had red hair once, so that is kinda like me).

Siggie - lyrics from WAG (you probably already know that). My life and WAG lyrics have a lot in common.

Date - My 1st gig!

Sig: I made a new one today. I like the effect in it and I'm testing my gimp skills ATM^^ The text in it is a modification of the original words "mischief, mayhem, soap" from my favourite movie Fight Club.

Avatar: Mika's head in a astronaut helmet, like that:teehee:

Avatar: It's a photoshopped pic of Mika dressed up like a bogan with his feral ute...

Siggie: There's 5 pics in one... the pics of Martin, David and Jimmy cause I love them and they're my fave pics of them (:fangurl:), the flowers cause they're the flowers Mika sent to me after I had 2 strokes, and the world rep thing, which is pretty obvious... and my username is there cause I needed to fill in some space :teehee: