Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

My avatar is Cinko, an Uglydoll, because I love, love, love, love Uglydolls. I'm pretty obsessed.

My signature is:

A lyric from Overrated, one of my favorite Mika songs.

The photo because I wanted to make a "dates I've seen Mika" thing, but I think I might remake it. I'm not sure.

The quote underneath is something Mika said to me when I met him, and it made me laugh.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, avatar, as most of those who know me know, because i have a bit of an obsession with fluffy things. :naughty: it's a keychain i once won at a fun fair and it's hanging on my wall because using it as a keychain would mean that it soon wouldn't look that fluffy anymore. so i thought, it looks so funny that someone apart from the few people visiting me at home should get to see it, that's why it's my avatar. :biggrin2:

and siggy pix, well, the gray skelly pic that mika drew for me in berlin in may when signing my sfs cd :wub2: and a bit of advertising for my own german mika website. :bleh:

Ava: no idea .. that exact moment made my heart jump when I saw the vid for the first time .. :teehee:

Sig: my favourite moments of WAG, my absolute favourite moment ever (I adore that gif :wub2:) and a very adorable yawn :teehee::aah:

(they tell a little story too .. but that's something I'm not gonna share, if you don't see it .. well .. too bad :aah:)

• 1 month later...

avvie : cos it's just awesome and matches my sig...

Sig : first part is the completion of someone else's sig...

cos you've gotta live for something... and right now life sucks so i think of the future... and i thought the pic fit cos it was like the dream of being a space man...

and i believe in love :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

Avvie: Cause Mika is HOT!!! :naughty:

Siggy: Two of my favourite lines from an Adam Lambert song and the man himself because I'm sorta obsessed :teehee:

And the quote on the bottom left is from David Collins, part of the Umbilical Brothers. I love it and I love him :wub2:

• 1 month later...

Avvie - Cartoon person with a cape because my nickname is Caper :lol3: ( mixture of Cape and Tayler apparently :naughty:)

Sig - The Umbilical Brothers. I love the picture and caption. And " I <3 super intelligent alien dinosaurs" is there because the Umbilical Brothers came up with Super Intelligent Alien Dinosaurs and I loved it :lol3:

kinda simple really :biggrin2:

Ava: It's from the movie 'the lovely bones' :wub2: It's such a beautiful scene where her baby brother says: "Susie is here, she's in the inbetween..." and points to his rainbow drawing :tears:

Signature: Well, it's funny, it's a donut crushing Mika, I mean, what more reason do you need :roftl: I want a donut now tho.

• 1 month later...

sae as before... just new piccie...

ava: love the look in his eyes... teh naughty/flirting look, love the smile and the colors in the background too

sig: nice and shirtless gif and a quite i love! "world representative for Denmark"... cos i am that and the representatives has to have one

Avvie: It's me and Martin :bow::das::swoon:

Siggie: I have my Aussie rep banner.. the pic is of George Stobbart and Nico Collard (my namesake)... They're the two main characters from Broken Sword... :wub2:

And I have links to Ben Parker's MySpace, his twitter and the link to buy his CD... And my Mikamite #12 thingie, cause I'm the 12th Mikamite!