Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My avvie,I just LOVE that face he makes in the latest vlog.

And siggy, my fav pic from the Oscar's night and the following line is from one song I adore now.. :wub2:

I agree over the avie comment. :wink2: this pic's been my sig pic for a while too. I also LOVED the WEDS thingie on his laptop :das:

My avatar is of a poptart, and says poptart love... I ogt it from Zootopia (the U2 forum), and it was in an Adam Clayton thread...

My siggie has the links to the Asia Pacific petition, as well as a moving pic of Bono kissing Adam during Where The Streets Have No Name, and another pic of Adam...

my avatar is mametchi my fave tamagotchi character :D & my siggy is one of the new Mika pics which I thought was hot (they all are in fact) I made the sig myself & i think it's self explanatory really he's a sexy, sweet & stylish man what more could you ask for & below the pic are lyrics which i think sum things up quite well as there ain't no other man quite like Mika:wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Edited by DarkLight
typos

My av is my pony (horse, more like it...) Bonza and I. It was taken in 2007, on my 15th birthday. =]

My siggy is a craptacular mashup of my favourite pics of Bonza.

And a link to my blog, in case anyone really wants to read about my failed attempts of becoming a star in some random musical...lol

My avatar is of a poptart, and says poptart love... I ogt it from Zootopia (the U2 forum), and it was in an Adam Clayton thread...

My siggie has the links to the Asia Pacific petition, as well as a moving pic of Bono kissing Adam during Where The Streets Have No Name, and another pic of Adam...

Cool moving pic, so cute :lol3:

My new avvie is Shaun The Sheep. I love it, so...hum...yep! :roftl: And he's listening to music, and I'm guessing it's probably Mika! :roftl:

My siggy is a bunch of photos I took at several concerts, actually some of the best gigs I went to (Bon Jovi - Queen+PR - Mika - Nightwish), and I put them all together, along with a line of a Nightwish song, Dead Boy's Poem: "A perfect concert my best friend". And that's about it...I really really love going to gigs! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

shaun the sheep rocks!

uhmm but i did tell you that once didn't i? :fisch:

my avvie... uhhmm it's just a pic i took sometime ago. i was really bored and trying the macro settings on my camera :naughty:

shaun the sheep rocks!

uhmm but i did tell you that once didn't i? :fisch:

my avvie... uhhmm it's just a pic i took sometime ago. i was really bored and trying the macro settings on my camera :naughty:

You took it yourself? :shocked: I didn't know that! I soooooo like your avie! :biggrin2: It's great :wink2:

My av is Howlin' Pelle in the "Won't Be Long" video, i used it because it's like the emotion that he feels while he's always touring...

The sig. is of Nicholaus Arson, it's like a comic (Now that i see) and he's the hero of it. Ready to kick the bad music's ass!

And your Mika's sig is (mostly) made by me :lol3: You put the clowns and stuff

yes is true susan! no estas enojada no? jaja

Ava: just a nice guy? :naughty:

Sig: 2 blogs from the people on the pictures (pictures are screenshots made by me) from what probably was the best day of 2008 :wub2: And a link to the video of the song Mika's talking about .. And a link to the video of an amazing moment :wub2: (together with the performance of "no more running away" but I can't have it all in my sig :roftl:)

Ava has changed since last time ... but still is a nice guy :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

My av is of Johnny de Mol touching Beau van Erven Dorens his manboob.

I like Beau.. and I like men touching eachother.. and I like moobs ofcourse.

My signature is my other obsession, Jeroen van Koningsbrugge.

My new avvie is Shaun The Sheep. I love it, so...hum...yep! :roftl: And he's listening to music, and I'm guessing it's probably Mika! :roftl:

My siggy is a bunch of photos I took at several concerts, actually some of the best gigs I went to (Bon Jovi - Queen+PR - Mika - Nightwish), and I put them all together, along with a line of a Nightwish song, Dead Boy's Poem: "A perfect concert my best friend". And that's about it...I really really love going to gigs! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

oh yeah shaun the sheep I love watching that it's soo funny:naughty: one of my fave episodes is the one called still life (if any of you haven't seen it it's now on youtube in full!) I love the part where one of the older sheep picks up the baby sheep, dips him into paint then splodges him onto the canvas hahaha poor baby sheep ahahahaha:roftl:

That Thred is Soo good! :punk::naughty:

My siggy is because when I bought Live Parc Des Prince I made this with my own DVD because I found it funny :naughty:

Then I show it pic on the Argentinian Thread and Lau, a friend, told me: "Mica, your pic is so good! It could be a great siggy"

And Here is my siggy :naughty:

And my avatar..simply I saw a pic of mika with a lollipop girl in his coffee cup and I wanted to have one :bleh: haha

My avatar is mixed sour lollies. with little faces.

they're a lot like me :roftl:

the writing udner my username "Got a Good Good Feeling" is a fantastico song by one of my favorite bands Kingston.

and my sig.. another song that reps. how i feel about mika really well.. "you make me happy.." coz mika makes me happy ;D

Avarter => Love that picture a lot =) cropped it, made it b&w and loaded it up.

Siggie => Dog of my bestfriend & one of my dogs, I love that picture :)

Your siggie is very funny!:roftl:

Avatar: It’s a photo from Madrid last year! It’s my favorite photo and that’s why I have it on my avatar!:thumb_yello:

Sig: I have a sentence that means a lot to me, the link for my website too, and I have a mix of the most important photos of Mika's gigs!:wub2: