Mika - 3 am award

DANI56

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same I think it's not the real Mika :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think that they used that fill in guy that he sends when he doesn't feel like going somewhere...The catch is, he can't speak, but otherwise he looks a lot like Mika :shocked:.

Sometimes though, they don't get his hair right and that is what gives him away:thumbdown:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

I think that they used that fill in guy that he sends when he doesn't feel like going somewhere...The catch is, he can't speak, but otherwise he looks a lot like Mika :shocked:.

Sometimes though, they don't get his hair right and that is what gives him away:thumbdown:

:lmfao: You've pretty much made my day today Sara :lmao:

I loved this one:

NOT content with knocking Simon Cowell's protege Leona Lewis off the top of the charts, Grace Kelly star Mika has had a dig at the music mogul himself.

The 23-year-old tells Attitude mag, out next week: "I had a meeting with Simon a few years back. He said my songs weren't very good and I wasn't a songwriter.

"Then I spotted a gold disc for the Teletubbies single to the left of him and thought, 'This is possibly not the man for me'." Ooh, you bitch!

oh yeah I LOVED that one too it made me howl with laughter :roftl:

the teletubbies is about the height of Simon Cowells taste :naughty: that shows you something right!!!

Simon Cowell wouldn't know talent if it slapped him in the face

he deserves all the bitching the arrogant pr**k

he's always like ' i know talent when I see it I'm a great talent spotter, the best there is' & I'm like ' yeah the teletubbies, I think the likes of prince & micheal jackson are really quaking in their boots simon, talk about stiff competition wow' :lmao:

I think that when these photos were watermarked they also removed some of the colour. Look at the Red "3AM". It looks washed out and faded too.

I think this is what the photos should look like:

b5agdjcn8.jpg

b5agdmjc0.jpg

b5agdnao4.jpg

b5ageblo9.jpg

b5ageenb5.jpg

:roftl:

wow, i've never seen mika so white in my fan life :naughty:

i think something is wrong with the lighting in those pics. :naughty:

Exactly

He looks pale...and older...and there's something wrong with his nose :blink:

I also thinks he looks older indeed. Bah, I don't like those pics at all:boxed:

oh yeah I LOVED that one too it made me howl with laughter :roftl:

the teletubbies is about the height of Simon Cowells taste :naughty: that shows you something right!!!

Simon Cowell wouldn't know talent if it slapped him in the face

he deserves all the bitching the arrogant pr**k

he's always like ' i know talent when I see it I'm a great talent spotter, the best there is' & I'm like ' yeah the teletubbies, I think the likes of prince & micheal jackson are really quaking in their boots simon, talk about stiff competition wow' :lmao:

He aslo produced Five's 2nd album... :fisch:

Don't ask me how I know...

Edited by nico_collard

He aslo produced Five's 2nd album... :fisch:

Don't ask me how I know...

Ha ha, and once again I will being out my Simon Cowell gem, that I love telling people about, just for the newbies.

Simon Cowell, once used to dress up in an animal costume that would put Mikas to shame!

He was himself a recording artist, under the guise of....

WONDERDOG!!!

And this is the guy who criticises people week after week for THEIR performances!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Ha ha, and once again I will being out my Simon Cowell gem, that I love telling people about, just for the newbies.

Simon Cowell, once used to dress up in an animal costume that would put Mikas to shame!

He was himself a recording artist, under the guise of....

WONDERDOG!!!

And this is the guy who criticises people week after week for THEIR performances!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

oh yeah I KNOW about that pmsl :lmao: I've seen him dressed as wonderdog haha what a sight & he dares to say Mika wouldn't make it 'cause he's not good enough pah what a load of bulls**t

Mika has far more talent in the tip of his fingernail than simon cowell & ALL his artists/bands put together!!!

it's sad how we have to find out like this, he should have some system to tell us :/

WOW HE LOOKS BALDING. but cute. :S

He doesn't look balding :shocked:- He just looks like someone who has sprayed his hair within an inch of its life.

Check out the bit on the left of the screen, top of his head, how it doesn't move a mm in all the different pics, even if he's moving his head :naughty:

I think that this is why you see it as "balding", cause it's sprayed and hard, so it's standing unnaturally "up" rather than just falling onto his forehead like it would do if left alone :roftl:.

He doesn't look balding :shocked:- He just looks like someone who has sprayed his hair within an inch of its life.

Check out the bit on the left of the screen, top of his head, how it doesn't move a mm in all the different pics, even if he's moving his head :naughty:

I think that this is why you see it as "balding", cause it's sprayed and hard, so it's standing unnaturally "up" rather than just falling onto his forehead like it would do if left alone :roftl:.

No curls, thank you! Just let it do it's thang!

He looks a bit tired in the photos.

No curls, thank you! Just let it do it's thang!

He looks a bit tired in the photos.

Tired from trying to keep up with whether we love or hate his hair this way or that, do we like his dvd, yes? no? maybe? ask again later? ok. do my glasses look nahce? yes? no? no? ok. Is that too much mud on my chest? no? more? yes? here? there? I missed a spot? better? ok. more blogs? ok. Too many blogs? what? ok. You want more blogs? what? Where am I? I forget. Who is that man on my passport? Oh. It's me? too much peach blush. Part 2? you want part 2 to things I write part 1 on? Oh, now you're asking to much I think I might just lay down here on my MacPillow and dream about big tree headdresses. :sleep_1:

:naughty:

Tired from trying to keep up with whether we love or hate his hair this way or that, do we like his dvd, yes? no? maybe? ask again later? ok. do my glasses look nahce? yes? no? no? ok. Is that too much mud on my chest? no? more? yes? here? there? I missed a spot? better? ok. more blogs? ok. Too many blogs? what? ok. You want more blogs? what? Where am I? I forget. Who is that man on my passport? Oh. It's me? too much peach blush. Part 2? you want part 2 to things I write part 1 on? Oh, now you're asking to much I think I might just lay down here on my MacPillow and dream about big tree headdresses. :sleep_1:

All rightieeeeeee.......:naughty::naughty: Someone forgot their meds today :mf_lustslow:

I HOPE he doesn't really give a flying fcuk what we think! :naughty:

All rightieeeeeee.......:naughty::naughty: Someone forgot their meds today :mf_lustslow:

Can you lend me some of yours then? :naughty:

I HOPE he doesn't really give a flying fcuk what we think! :naughty:

flying fcuk? Like with trapeze artists?

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. :thumb_yello: