• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

of us?:das:

huh....gotta luv him:rolls_eyes:

Noooo...how can you possibly get tired of us? :fisch::roftl:

Making faces as usual, but I bet they were happy ones : he was with a special friend that night :w2: .

What special friend?:blink:

Hiiii Inez! :bye: yes,I finally got it! :biggrin2:

How are you?

:

Hej ! I'm fine, a bit tired and now depressed (just had swimtraining and now i wanted to take my bike to go to the horses to ride but it started to snow/rain :thumbdown: )

How are u and uhm :D What do u think of the dvd :P

Hej ! I'm fine, a bit tired and now depressed (just had swimtraining and now i wanted to take my bike to go to the horses to ride but it started to snow/rain :thumb

How are u and uhm D What do u think of the dvd :P

Awww,that's bad :( it rained here all night too! And they said on the television that it will snow soon too. But I like snow and rain,I dunno why :bleh: I guess I'm just fed up of sun :roftl:

I'm fine too,but I have to go now to my art studio :no: and about the DVD - it's brilliant!! On the show he sang his best,no mistaking at all,he equally hit the falsetto as well as the lower notes! :mf_lustslow: and he looked AMAZING!!! The documentary is great too,I stayed paralized when I saw how many effort he gave into all of that just to make that show possible,and how many people hardly worked on it! He's a genius. :wub2:

When will you have it?

I must go now,but see you tonight hopefully! :huglove:

Awww,that's bad :( it rained here all night too! And they said on the television that it will snow soon too. But I like snow and rain,I dunno why I guess I'm just fed up of sun :roftl:

I'm fine too,but I have to go now to my art studio and about the DVD - it's brilliant!! On the show he sang his best,no mistaking at all,he equally hit the falsetto as well as the lower notes! :mf_lustslow: and he looked AMAZING!!! The documentary is great too,I stayed paralized when I saw how many effort he gave into all of that just to make that show possible,and how many people hardly worked on it! He's a genius.

When will you have it?

I must go now,but see you tonight hopefully! :huglove:

I like snow ( i love also to ski ) But rain , Noo xD

I have the dvd already from the day it came out :) After school i just went to the city and bought it, rode fastly back and watched it :)

It's sunny again. I'm going to my horses!!

Ow tonight i won't be here xD I'm gonna watch the Junior Eurosong festival with some friends :blush-anim-cl: xxx

thumb_yello:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees :drool: HIS NECK!!!!!!! Doesn't he look like Adonis...or Apollo? :drool:like a god!!

His neck ? I don't know... it much too big for such a thin man, I think, it's as large as his waist. Weird ! I have actually seen fighting bulls with slender necks...

But I am with Daniella : his chest, oh yes :drool: ! It used to be concave but now, with a little working out, it's just right, especially as he's stopped shaving it, which was sheer vandalism :mad3: .

But don't overdo the muscle, Mika Dear, you don't want to look stupid, do you :rolls_eyes: , walking with your legs apart because your huge thighs are in the way :puke: ?

Ages ago I copied a collage of pictures taken when he was working with Jodi Marr in Miami. Can't trace it now, I have so many of them, when I start viewing a diaporama I fall asleep before it's over. Can't remember where I found it. Fansite Hollywood, possibly. Help please !

And to thank in advance those of you who are going to give me the link here is a tip : when Mika is hugging people his body language tells whether he would consider doing them or whether it's out of the question. Start by watching photos where he is hugging a family member then compare them carefully with others where he is hugging friends, fans, artists, etc. Unless you need a white stick you can't miss it.

I'm afraid that so far I have found very very few pics with a woman where his body said : 'Why not, I suppose...'. Sorry, girls :naughty:!

His neck ? I don't know... it much too big for such a thin man, I think, it's as large as his waist. Weird ! I have actually seen fighting bulls with slender necks...

But I am with Daniella : his chest, oh yes :drool: ! It used to be concave but now, with a little working out, it's just right, especially as he's stopped shaving it, which was sheer vandalism :mad3: .

But don't overdo the muscle, Mika Dear, you don't want to look stupid, do you :rolls_eyes: , walking with your legs apart because your huge thighs are in the way :puke: ?

Ages ago I copied a collage of pictures taken when he was working with Jodi Marr in Miami. Can't trace it now, I have so many of them, when I start viewing a diaporama I fall asleep before it's over. Can't remember where I found it. Fansite Hollywood, possibly. Help please !

And to thank in advance those of you who are going to give me the link here is a tip : when Mika is hugging people his body language tells whether he would consider doing them or whether it's out of the question. Start by watching photos where he is hugging a family member then compare them carefully with others where he is hugging friends, fans, artists, etc. Unless you need a white stick you can't miss it.

I'm afraid that so far I have found very very few pics with a woman where his body said : 'Why not, I suppose...'. Sorry, girls :naughty:!

*confesses to being blind but is also anxious to not be accused of stereotyping based on perceived behaviour, which has been under discussion in another thread, and of which I am now paranoid!*

I like snow ( i love also to ski ) But rain , Noo xD

I have the dvd already from the day it came out After school i just went to the city and bought it, rode fastly back and watched it :

It's sunny again. I'm going to my horses!!

Ow tonight i won't be here xD I'm gonna watch the Junior Eurosong festival with some friends -cl: xxx

Ow,okay xD do you like it?:bleh:

Aww :-( wee you some other time then!

But I am with Daniella : his chest, oh yes l: ! It used to be concave but now, with a little working out, it's just right, especially as he's stopped shaving it, which was sheer vandalism :: .

But don't overdo the muscle, Mika Dear, you don't want to look stupid, do you :_eyes: , walking with your legs apart because your huge thighs are in the way :: ?

I'm afraid that so far I have found very very few pics with a woman where his body said : 'Why not, I suppose...'. Sorry, girls :hty:!

I think his neck is absolutely fine :naughty:

And what do you think,which way his body language should be so you can see that he wants to 'do' woman,as you say?:naughty:

This a funny pic of him really and I love it as he looks sooooooo happy....in a weird way so can this be allowed in here?

Nonamesonice.jpg :wub2

xx

Love that one :wub2:

The one on the picture where he is making a funny face :wk2: .

Oh yes! :doh: the guy who Mika has never seen in his life. :thumb_yello:

[quote name=keti

I think his neck is absolutely fine :naughty:

And what do you think' date='which way his body language should be so you can see that he wants to 'do' woman,as you say?:naughty:

Oh yes! :doh: the guy who Mika has never seen in his life. :thumb_yello:[/quote]

I think he loves :wub2: his neck too, he keeps touching it...

I'm not going to tell you, what would the fun be :winksmiley02: ? I gave you clues, use them... As people say : you can't miss it !

Exactly, the guy he has never seen in his life but hugged on camera :huglove:; he may not have seen him, as he was not looking at him while he was hugging him... so technically you have a window here.

*confesses to being blind but is also anxious to not be accused of stereotyping based on perceived behaviour, which has been under discussion in another thread, and of which I am now paranoid!*

If you don't feel guilty of stereotyping, why on earth should you be anxious not to be accused of such behaviour :confused: ?

Paranoids give much too much importance to those who criticize them. As Mika would put it : 'Don't do them the honour !'

And can you imagine a world from which all body language would have been erased ? How bleak would that be :emot-sad: !

I think he loves :wub2: his neck too, he keeps touching it...

I'm not going to tell you, what would the fun be :winksmiley02: ? I gave you clues, use them... As people say : you can't miss it !

Exactly, the guy he has never seen in his life but hugged on camera :huglove:; he may not have seen him, as he was not looking at him while he was hugging him... so technically you have a window here.

I don't have the full information about that; I can't talk about something if I don't have the information. Give me the link and then we can talk.

I appreciate your sense for mystery :naughty::thumb_yello:

WTH is he staring at?:roftl:

es Devlin is on the top of the stage(very high:blink:) and mika wants to join her ,then the techs guy says "no you can't, i'll get in trouble if i allow you to go there" and mika looks up and goes "oh noooo!"

:naughty:

It could be a nice game. Someone posts a sceenshot and the other can advise from which scene it is.

this one is from the moment he heard that he is not allowed to join Es

haha true :thumb_yello:

your turn:mf_rosetinted: