Technical problem with PdP dvd? Just me?

violet_sky

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the PdP dvd right now and am horrified to notice that during the concert (which makes the major part of the dvd, blimey!) image and sound are what feels like an eternity apart. :boxed:

Is only my dvd doing this?

Oh no :boxed:. Mine doesn't do it, it works fine when I use it on the laptop and also on the DVD player.

Ah thanks :thumb_yello:

I will give it another try using another player, if it will play up there too, it'll go straight back to amazon! :thumbdown:

It would have been really odd if Mika delivered crap like that :lmfao:

The weird thing is just that the documentary is good. It's only the gig recording where he looks so stupid with his mouth making the sounds that have reached my ear about half a second earlier. :roftl: I can't watch it like that, it's a pain.

I'm watching the PdP dvd right now and am horrified to notice that during the concert (which makes the major part of the dvd, blimey!) image and sound are what feels like an eternity apart. :boxed:

My copy is fine! It must be your disc that is playing up.

Mine are all fine (all 3) but identicaltwin3 M.Th/M-A de R was having trouble too I think.:blink:

Ah, yes I recall having read about it somewhere... however, on my PC it works :cheerful_h4h: *wipes sweat from forehead and throws dvd player out of the window*

EDIT: Ohhhh and it works on my parents' equipment with their big screen :das: - their bad! :naughty:

Edited by violet_sky

No, i felt the same way in some songs. I tried to play it on the dvd player and those problams came up, but it was alright when played on pc .

I read this a few times in the review thread too...

Mine is ok so I am sorry I can't help you out as far as they are all not working...maybe get in touch with where you bought it? or see whoelse has the problem and if you bought from the same place might be a dodgy batch?????

xx

Ah, yes I recall having read about it somewhere... however, on my PC it works :cheerful_h4h: *wipes sweat from forehead and throws dvd player out of the window*

EDIT: Ohhhh and it works on my parents' equipment with their big screen :das: - their bad! :naughty:

Good news!:thumb_yello:

Maybe it's just a matter of time until your parents want to come with you to a concert?:wink2:

No one can resist Mika!:wub2:

I got my DVD just today and I watched it immediately,of course. :naughty:

Mine is perfect,the sound during the show is great,on the rest of the DVD too. There's no any strange sounds...

EDIT** just read that it works on your PC. So it was probably something wrong with your player. :wink2:

first i thought my copy's sound was faulty too! than i noticed it was just mika ran out of breath :doh:

Aaah Dilek :mf_lustslow::roftl::roftl:

I'm telling you, it's all that running around like a madman, up and down the stage, down the catwalk, back up again.....If he had had a pedometer fitted it would have been interesting to see how many km's he did that night :naughty: