Mika's New Website

babspanky

Poor Mika :naughty:, what is it that you want him to do in order to impress you? :roftl:

He impressed me alright the other day in LA! I couldn't close my mouth, my jaw just dropped. The new material is SO good, so much better than LICM, so incredible, that I had a stupid grin on my face for days after the gig. I still do when I watch the vids. I love the new stuff and can't wait to hear the rest :wub2:.

He sure impressed me :blush-anim-cl:. I'm on a total Mika high again.

I bet he did:naughty:

TBH he doesn't have to do a LOT to impress me...................and yet he DOES do a lot.

I just can't wait.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Mika :naughty:, what is it that you want him to do in order to impress you? :roftl:

He impressed me alright the other day in LA! I couldn't close my mouth, my jaw just dropped. The new material is SO good, so much better than LICM, so incredible, that I had a stupid grin on my face for days after the gig. I still do when I watch the vids. I love the new stuff and can't wait to hear the rest :wub2:.

So, you don't regret going then, eh?

I bet he did:naughty:

TBH he doesn't have to do a LOT to impress me...................and yet he DOES do a lot.

I just can't wait.

Yeah, I don't even wanna ask what you are thinking of :roftl:.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??????????????? Best money and time off spent EVERRRRRRRRRRR!! :wub2::wub2:

no, he "needs" to impress me generally (forgive the use of the need word, you get me). I'm not very impressed by him lately, but I told it plenty of times and I get boring, so I'm not going into it again.

It's a good thing you were impressed though, when you flew all the way to LA: it'd have been a tragedy if you wouldn't. :naughty:

I am thinking about his incredible musical talents of course.

And possibly other things.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??????????????? Best money and time off spent EVERRRRRRRRRRR!! :wub2::wub2:

:naughty: I bet it was:wub2:

I have to say that I would like a clearer definiton of 'next week' but maybe I am just been picky:naughty:. Everyone is getting fed up of me not wanting to plan anything 'just in case'.

haha same here!!! i might even end up with no summer holiday AND no Mika concert! eek!

But id prefer just one day with Mika to a whole month of sun, sand and shopping!!!

haha same here!!! i might even end up with no summer holiday AND no Mika concert! eek!

But id prefer just one day with Mika to a whole month of sun, sand and shopping!!!

These are wise words:thumb_yello:!!

I have to say that I would like a clearer definiton of 'next week' but maybe I am just been picky:naughty:. Everyone is getting fed up of me not wanting to plan anything 'just in case'.

:naughty:

So true..."soon"..."next week"..."top of the week"...:rolls_eyes:

I'm a bit worried about what MFC will become when the new album comes out. I love going to a thread and knowing who started it! What will it be like with all the new users?

I guess I wasn't here when the first album came out...I just hope all us ole' faithfuls can stick together. :wub2:

Andi, one of the originals can remember when there were only 20 or so posts to catch up on between visits. It's pretty unwieldy now with over a thousand most days. And there are threads I've never visited.

Andi, one of the originals can remember when there were only 20 or so posts to catch up on between visits. It's pretty unwieldy now with over a thousand most days. And there are threads I've never visited.

i hope we cold find friends in the land...

btw,better for mika,better for mfc to have more and more fans:wink2:

That's what I thought about Brixton. L.A. must have been x100

Yeah it was Brixton x 100. It was just a once in a lifetime experience. No one can ever see him perform Toy Boy or Blame it on the Girls or Blue Eyes or Good Gone Girl for the first time again. It only happened once.

Hopefully some of these acoustic gigs are as good in terms of the venue though and getting to interact with him on stage. He may even have some other songs to premier if fans are really lucky.

I also felt that Mika was really giving MFC the royal treatment. We've certainly had tons of evidence of that before, but this went right from the announcement by Perez to securing us wristbands to answering Nono's call in the queue to the meet and greet which I'm sure was instigated by Mika. I'll get into that if I ever get around to publishing my gig report. :naughty:

new website next week?

we have only 6 more months to wait girls :groovy:

:roftl::roftl:

Q article saved the day! since the EP is released May 25th there's definitely going to be a new site at least a few days before that :D

Yeah it was Brixton x 100. It was just a once in a lifetime experience. No one can ever see him perform Toy Boy or Blame it on the Girls or Blue Eyes or Good Gone Girl for the first time again. It only happened once.

Hopefully some of these acoustic gigs are as good in terms of the venue though and getting to interact with him on stage. He may even have some other songs to premier if fans are really lucky.

I also felt that Mika was really giving MFC the royal treatment. We've certainly had tons of evidence of that before, but this went right from the announcement by Perez to securing us wristbands to answering Nono's call in the queue to the meet and greet which I'm sure was instigated by Mika. I'll get into that if I ever get around to publishing my gig report. :naughty:

Shoot, yeah, it was amazing :wub2:. Sigh.

Go get your report done, woman, I wanna read it!!

I know Christine, I know!:tears:

When things like this happen it makes me realise how small and far away my country actually is!

We don’t even have direct flights to LA!

I agree, this time it felt like Mika and his people really treated us with care and respect!

Please publish your report, I would love to read about the experience from your point of view!:wub2:

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

Just asking! :roftl:

My sentiments exactly. My friends think I'm insane, but it was the best money ever spent. A 3-day trip, 5-hour flights, didn't see almost anything of the actual city I was in.... and it was the best trip I've ever been on.

It was such an incredible high. I couldn't concentrate at work and couldn't get the perma-grin off my face for over a week, if not longer. I'm still daydreaming about it every single day.

My sentiments exactly. My friends think I'm insane, but it was the best money ever spent. A 3-day trip, 5-hour flights, didn't see almost anything of the actual city I was in.... and it was the best trip I've ever been on.

It was such an incredible high. I couldn't concentrate at work and couldn't get the perma-grin off my face for over a week, if not longer. I'm still daydreaming about it every single day.

Same for me, but I need to change a few facts in that equation for my situation :roftl: :

A 2-day trip, 11-hour flights, didn't see anything of the actual city I was in.... and it was the best trip I've ever been on :naughty::naughty:

yup. I'm still trying to figure my way around and my wifi isn't working in my bedrom for some wierd reason so I can rarely get on a computer these days and every time I get on here it's so crazy trying to get caught up-lol

A 2-day trip, 11-hour flights, didn't see anything of the actual city I was in.... and it was the best trip I've ever been on

holy cow... 11 hour flights???? where do you live?

Well another week goes by, I wonder when we get to see the website? :naughty:

Maybe it's going to be fantastic, that's why it's taking extra time?

I wonder if it's going to be totally Mika's creation or if the record company will have some say over it.

I do hope not. I am beginning to really dislike Universal after they have been deleting all of these videos on youtube. They are starting to look really mean and grasping to me. Totally un-Mika IMHO.