Second Album in September?

Becky

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....as much as I'd love to believe that (god knows how desperate I am for new material!!) this just doesn't seem very possible :boxed:.

There just doesn't seem to be enough time from now to 'Spring' to release a single, get the whole marketing wheel moving, and release a single before the cd? And tour dates, etc... And how about that M-player going around 'the next few months'; Would that not be a bit strange if the record was coming out then?

I just don't know if this is physically possible now :blink:.

Hmmm....as much as I'd love to believe that (god knows how desperate I am for new material!!) this just doesn't seem very possible :boxed:.

There just doesn't seem to be enough time from now to 'Spring' to release a single, get the whole marketing wheel moving, and release a single before the cd? And tour dates, etc... And how about that M-player going around 'the next few months'; Would that not be a bit strange if the record was coming out then?

You are right. The "for the next few months" part seems to signify we'll have to wait a rather... longish time for the new album to be released. :( Maybe the sole purpose of Mikasounds is, at the moment, keeping alive the fan's interest on Mika's next cd, even though the progress made be very little. After all, letting your fans know what you are up to, each day, gives them the impression you are constantly moving.

Anyhow... I prefer to wait a little longer for a brilliant new album rather than Mika releasing a mediocre, though earlier, one. But let's be sincere: I don't think he'd ever release something mediocre. It was just a form of speech, lol.

Maybe he's gonna release the elusive E.P. he's been promising us in the spring.... :wink2:

Or probably not .... :lmfao:

You mean the one he's been promising us since like..january 2007?:naughty:Probably:mf_rosetinted:

It could be possible if he would release a single within a month or so, I think.

I mean, Grace Kelly got physically released a week before LICM was, wasn't it? But then, I don't know how these things work.:naughty:

You mean the one he's been promising us since like..january 2007?:naughty:Probably:mf_rosetinted:

It could be possible if he would release a single within a month or so, I think.

I mean, Grace Kelly got physically released a week before LICM was, wasn't it? But then, I don't know how these things work.:naughty:

A single CAN, and often IS, released just prior to an album. Spring is doable, and lets face it, SPRING doesn't mean March necessarily, it could be May! Summer doesn't start until June. So if we think of May as the release date for the album, he could test his new music on the public up to March (a few months as he said on the blog) then release his single in late March or April and his album in May.

So it's possible, we'll have to wait and see.

hello!!

someone told us on french'website that she hear something on radio today:

"the album is almost finishes and its exit is planned for soon (spring)":groupwave:

I really hope this is true, but I really doubt it.. :boxed:

he's very "late" with promoting it, if he plans to release the whole album in spring. unless by spring he means smt like beginning summer, like june (sorry neiobi..:naughty:).

j/k apart, I doubt, like sara has written, he still keeps everything so mysterious and up in the clouds (the mika player and stuff) if the album is nearly ready.

plus he'd probably release at least 1st single some time before album, to create interest in the album iteself as well.

maybe what he/the spokesman meant is he'll start releasing a single in the spring? or touring (like the acoustic tour) to test the audience's reaction, as he anticipated on his blog?

it sounds very unreal to me new album will be out so soon, though I'd totally would wish it to be out by then, or before even. :boxed:

I've been hearing Mika loads on the radio lately...Grace Kelly, Love Today, and Relax especially.

And I've seen his picture in some random parts of the entertainment section of The Star for no reason...I think the media are trying to remind people of that tall curly haired bouncy man :fisch:

...cuz he's coming back...sooneyish :fisch: (I wish) :naughty:

I've been hearing Mika loads on the radio lately...Grace Kelly, Love Today, and Relax especially.

And I've seen his picture in some random parts of the entertainment section of The Star for no reason...I think the media are trying to remind people of that tall curly haired bouncy man :fisch:

Was he ever gone? :wub2:

Was he ever gone? :wub2:

I suppose not:wub2: I'm sure the non fans might need there memory jogged though :bleh:

yep same here, Mika on the radio all day long, at least the ones i listen to...

Yeah, It's great when that happens

Not long ago I was in a really fancy expensive shop in Dublin and we were browsing at these bags and noticed that they said "Lollipops" on them, they were also very colourful and fairly Mika-ish. It was weird, then the entire album of LICM was played out extremely loud through the whole shop!:shocked:

It was very strange and hearing it so loud made it sound even nicer than usual!

We stayed around until Billy Brown came on, by that stage they started looking suspicious at us not buying anything:naughty:

long post sorry:blush-anim-cl: lol

I suppose not:wub2: I'm sure the non fans might need there memory jogged though :bleh:

Yeah, It's great when that happens

Not long ago I was in a really fancy expensive shop in Dublin and we were browsing at these bags and noticed that they said "Lollipops" on them, they were also very colourful and fairly Mika-ish. It was weird, then the entire album of LICM was played out extremely loud through the whole shop!:shocked:

We stayed around until Billy Brown came on, by that stage they started looking suspicious at us not buying anything:naughty:

Oh yeah I know that store... They have some pretty nice bags:wub2: Too bad they're expensive:thumbdown:

Did you tell us about them?

Oh that is a funny story :naughty:. Which shop is that, and where is it? ? I would have loved to go and have a look there when I was over:wink2: