• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is probably already said, but that means his album will come earlier than May :biggrin2: He already said he would first finish off his album and THEN go on tour again :biggrin2: At least, I hope so!

He actually said that he'd do a small acoustic tour BEFORE the proper album tour, no?

what's going on..? :blink: are "we" touring again..? :shocked:

*drops jaw off the floor*

he is supposed to play in london (that's what i see from the link posted by neeve) in a little more than 1 week and NOTHING is out yet..? he must be gone totally insane... :shocked::shocked:

could it be his new video blog is about this..? :blink:

I am SO confused, as I thionk we are all.. it's not certain, as I seem to understand.. sorry got to forum now and have no time or strenght to read 22 pages.. :boxed:

Yes but finished album doesn't mean released album:wink2:

:blink: That's one heck of a point :roftl: But it DOES mean all the lucky people who can visit his tour can probably also hear his new songs :biggrin2: (not that I'm going to his tour... :tears: I have to go with someone else, older than me, and the rest of my family happen to be extreme Mika-haters)

yup we are all suffering from the suspense at the moment i think its just an error by ticketmaster leaking the date prematurely but even still you know what they say......

theres no smoke without fire

I know, this is all too much, I don't know about anyone else, but even if this is not real, it has reduced me to a fangirl wreck.:naughty:

Wow, it's been so long that we've had this much excitement! It's great to be feeling it again!

I know, it's crazy fun feeling this, though if it turns out to be untrue I will have to...wipe it from my memory or something. And that would be hard :tears:

I am sooo ready to order tickets! (venue, plane, hostel)!!!!

I know! I just hope that when tickets are being sold they don't go in lightening speed, it's a small venue...MFC could sell it out :bleh::naughty:

what's going on..? :blink: are "we" touring again..? :shocked:

*drops jaw off the floor*

he is supposed to play in london (that's what i see from the link posted by neeve) in a little more than 1 week and NOTHING is out yet..? he must be gone totally insane... :shocked::shocked:

could it be his new video blog is about this..? :blink:

I am SO confused, as I thionk we are all.. it's not certain, as I seem to understand.. sorry got to forum now and have no time or strenght to read 22 pages.. :boxed:

eheheheheh avoca...which mica have you seen?

mica paris?

it's not him

:wink2:

you can see mika here...dublin may 28th...not confirmed and not on sale anyway.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=mika&search.x=0&search.y=0

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Mika-tickets/artist/950322

someone from ticketmaster posted this date but he should not until further instruction...see freddie's post about mikateam reply to our questioning:

"The promoter must have made a mistake , everyone has been specifically told not to go on sale until instructed"

mica paris?

it's not him

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=mika&search.x=0&search.y=0

someone from ticketmaster posted this date but he should not until further instruction...see freddie's post about mikateam reply to our questioning:

"The promoter must have made a mistake , everyone has been specifically told not to go on sale until instructed"

Yep, but they're still not on sale :thumb_yello: . I hope more dates will be announced/confirmed soon.

mica paris?

it's not him

thx, robertina. your usual sweet self.. :wub2: I was hoping for someone like you to come around and help me out.

the link posted inthe 1st page by neeve specifically directs to this mica paris page. even if ya type MIKA in the search box, it'd still show just that mica paris dates. I was a bit confused.

so it's tru and someway confirmed. feels very good to know it's true, though for my own schedule a thu. is NOT the best day.. sigh! i hope better dates will come up soon.

thx again :wub2:

mica paris?

it's not him

Robi, Mica Paris is a lady:wink2:

yes robie,and for avoca or someone just arrives,you could see it,at the left:

Tickets

» Tickets for Mika in Glasgow and Birmingham are also available via TicketWeb.

Ignore it, they aren't on sale yet.

He actually said that he'd do a small acoustic tour BEFORE the proper album tour, no?

Really? Must have missed that. Sorry :blush-anim-cl: As far as I can remember, though, and it's a while ago that I watched the documentary on the PdesP dvd... I swear it was somewhere in there...? :naughty: Oops... you seem so much better informed than me... :mf_rosetinted: maybe he's put security somewhere on his site to block IP addresses of annoying boys like me :roftl:

I'm surprised that Ryanair hasn't crashed today:naughty:

Erm the website is only open ... not surfing anymore

I know, this is all too much, I don't know about anyone else, but even if this is not real, it has reduced me to a fangirl wreck.:naughty:

I know, it's crazy fun feeling this, though if it turns out to be untrue I will have to...wipe it from my memory or something. And that would be hard :tears:

I know! I just hope that when tickets are being sold they don't go in lightening speed, it's a small venue...MFC could sell it out :bleh::naughty:

It is small...

But Rose...you can always text/ring ok? Doesnt matter what time...3pm or 3am...doesnt matter! I need tickets! And I can pre order one for you too if you like!

yes robie,and for avoca or someone just arrives,you could see it,at the left:

Tickets

» Tickets for Mika in Glasgow and Birmingham are also available via TicketWeb.

I just checked on ticketweb.co.uk and there's NOTHING. I am even more confused.. can anyone point me to a link there, pls? :boxed:

when are these supposed to be?

any london date as now..? :tears: