I think the shoes really work with the outfit ...... it just brings something .... I guess Mikaish to it all ..... :wink2:

Oh I know what I mean :blink:

I agree Laurel.........and I think that on an occasion such as that when everyone was dressed in penguin suits it just puts his individual stamp on it:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Laurel.........and I think that on an occasion such as that when everyone was dressed in penguin suits it just puts his individual stamp on it:thumb_yello:

You see, my masterplan worked!

He finally dressed in a penguin suit!

My work is done!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

When did that happen :shocked:?

I hope they won't do it again, I want to be able to recognise Rose (tho when she will be in a Panda suit that won't be so difficult) :roftl:.

Quote / I think the shoes really work with the outfit ...... it just brings something .... I guess Mikaish to it all .....

Oh I know what I mean

Yep, that's the problem :naughty: ! But he'd probably have had a panick attack if, looking at himself in a mirror, he had realised he was conservatively dressed from tie to toe :shocked: .

Pity though :emot-sad: , when he accepts not to be so flamboyant (or more likely when he can't find his glasses or contact lenses and doesn't have a clue how he is looking) he has got such class :bow: that he makes everybody else look common :puking: .

Come on, Sire :king: , repeat after me : 'I am not Louis Quatorze' :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

That's the one, my spelling was a bit off.

That picture is a reasonably recent one though, he has toned his appearance down a lot.

He was a flamboyant bastard when he was younger.

A bit more like Louis XIII.

lawrence.jpg

Absolutely, but Louis XIII was not a Leo, Louis XIV was :wink2: .

And there isn't much colour in the guy's outfit, it's just a bit on the frilly side.

Looks like Mica in mourning .

Marie-Thérèse

Absolutely, but Louis XIII was not a Leo, Louis XIV was :wink2: .

And there isn't much colour in the guy's outfit, it's just a bit on the frilly side.

Looks like Mica in mourning .

Marie-Thérèse

MM I think I missed a I, I meant Louis the fourteenth I think. Yeah I couldn't find a really good pic of him but he did used to wear very colourful stuff with frills and so on and have long hair.

You could win tickets and some things extra(i don't remember what the extras were but i believe there was a pickup from the place you live to the concert and may be a stay in a hotel,like I said I'm not sure anymore)

We all where checking our mailboxes but no one of the MFC had news about winning the tickets.

The day of the concert everybody who had tickets went to the concert.

When a girl from MFC came home from the concert she checked her e-mail again and she found out she had won the competition.

Only problem was,she had received this mail from MS on the day of that concert, when she already left home to go see the concert.

They should have informed her at least a week before,don't you think.

If I'm wrong, please someone who remembers it better,correct me.

But this is how I remembered it

You are correct my dear as IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!

I was suppose to get travel, accomodation tickets and ended up with....ZILCH! not even a message from MIKA! I received an email saying they were just pleased I had managed to be there and enjoyed it. :thumbdown:

They could have apologised and honoured the prize ..said I could go to Beirut in exchange or even waited till these gigs and asked me which one I want to attend.

I know I am silly and soft and should have gone crazy about it all, as the way it was handled was despicable for such a huge company. If had been well I would have complained but I was too exhausted (with my illness) when I came back.

All I can say is I am pleased I had already got tickets (and paid a fortune on ebay for them) as relying on winning a competition just is not worth it. Not everyone would have been able to go the day before the gig (I actually would have) as people have life commitments (I don't have a life lol)

I must be the only fan who wants him NOT to give out the dates of the new gigs anytime soon!!!

I had surgery 2 weeks ago and won't be able to attend any gig without a backstage pass, incase I get hurt in the pushing and shoving that will go on (if not from the Mikafanclub :wink2:) from other fans who attend. So I need to watch from the wings!...or not at all :crybaby:

The thing that upsets me is MIKA! won't know anything about the whole Paris competition...if he did I am sure he would look onto it....not because it happened to me...he wouldn't want it to happen to anyone.

xxx

I'm always unconditionally a fan of the rest of his body.. :bow::blush-anim-cl:

I am not. Much too skinny, I bruise like a peach :blush-anim-cl: ...

And I like him better with his hair longer too :wub2: .

Well, what do you think ? We might go clubbing together as we obviously don't like the same things in men... S O included :roftl: so we wouldn't be in competition.

Till then,

Id3

MM I think I missed a I, I meant Louis the fourteenth I think. Yeah I couldn't find a really good pic of him but he did used to wear very colourful stuff with frills and so on and have long hair.

Louis XIII, Louis XIV’s father, not always the case those days when people died so young, was a dark looking, rather yummy guy with a mustache and a goattie thing on his chin :wub2: .

Louis XIV, middle name Dieudonné as being born after 23 frantic years of trying to produce an heir to the throne he was considered as a gift from God, was actually a Virgo but, for some obscure astrological reasons, was much more of a Leo –don’t ask me why, go to André Barbault’s birth chart of the Sun King.

He was the flamboyant guy who had a theatre built in Versailles and danced, played and sang in operas written for him by Lully –and he seems to have been ramrod straight but then, lots of very different people luuuuuve musicals, don't they :wink2: ? For all we know he may have sucked on stage but nobody dared say so.

He wore very curly and very high wigs to make up for his short height.

Frighteningly sefl-confident too… as a journalist once wrote about the young musician he had just interviewed :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

hahaha cool!! My problem is still that I'm not in Ireland until July 1st..... *looks worried*

Ah well, we'll see!

Oh.. :boxed: Would it be possible for you to come earlier, just for the gig? Possibilities are endless after all :wink2:

Oh.. :boxed: Would it be possible for you to come earlier, just for the gig? Possibilities are endless after all :wink2:

I doubt it... I just took almost two weeks off so I can't even think about asking for more! BUt I guess I'm still getting ahead of myself here, we don't have dates yet!

I doubt it... I just took almost two weeks off so I can't even think about asking for more! BUt I guess I'm still getting ahead of myself here, we don't have dates yet!

True, true.. This thread is all about getting ahead of ourselves though :naughty: