What made you happy today?

keti

Today was a good day! Considering it's not even 5pm yet, I am very satisfied with today. :cheerful_h4h:

I went shopping! :thumb_yello: I got Yes by the Pet Shop Boys. :bleh: I also found Cadbury creme eggs on sale. :mf_lustslow::naughty: I bought hair colour and...I dyed my hair this afternoon. :bleh:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a generally good day :biggrin2:

I felt confidentand a bit flirty which worked out well because I got the attention I wanted from those I wanted.

'Cept I realized that might not be a good thing when i realize these people are completely unavailable :sneaky2:

But oh well.

:original:

Well what made me happy today is that the first day of school after the holidays wasn't THAT bad.

And that I had a great time with my best friend on swimming classes and after them... I got totally soaked when I was walking home, but still it was fun!

And I saw my...*cough*ex*cough* (hate that word...Dunno, I think it makes me look like I'm a player or all stuck up..:naughty:) And noticed he looks more attractive than the last time I saw him... He's letting his hair grow, finally... When we ended he shaved it, I have to say I was a bit happy that he didn't look so attractive to me after that:naughty:

I'm really sorry that I talk so much:naughty:

Ooh...And I felt like dancing for one of the first times in my life...:naughty:

Everything that was accepted is in my LiveJournal if anyone wants to see it. The story (Friday) and a few poems.

:blush-anim-cl:

I'll read the stories as soon as I can! :thumb_yello:

But I've read some of the poems...and I think "Wer Bist Du?" is fantastic :mf_lustslow:

In the Savage Garden,

Mein Herr,

Fathers are lovers and mothers are brothers

Who lie beneath the sheets of idiocracy

That part is my fav. It reminded me of Patrick Wolf's lyrics, for some reason :blink:

Anyway, it's amazing :wub2:

I'll read the stories as soon as I can! :thumb_yello:

But I've read some of the poems...and I think "Wer Bist Du?" is fantastic :mf_lustslow:

In the Savage Garden,

Mein Herr,

Fathers are lovers and mothers are brothers

Who lie beneath the sheets of idiocracy

That part is my fav. It reminded me of Patrick Wolf's lyrics, for some reason :blink:

Anyway, it's amazing :wub2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, it kinda does, doesn't it? :blink:

I wasn't even thinking of him while writing it. I wasprolly listening to him though. He's good music while writing poetry.

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, it kinda does, doesn't it? :blink:

I wasn't even thinking of him while writing it. I wasprolly listening to him though. He's good music while writing poetry.

I can imagine! He's a very good poet, I like his lyrics.