Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for collecting all the craziness in one thread!:huglove:

Off topic: Oh my god. "The Boy In the Striped Pajamas" is the saddest movie I've ever seen :tears::crybaby:

Sad and scary!

For me, BLOGS ARE MUCH BETTER than twitter :punk:

Agree!:wink2:

When you think of it Twitter is only a blog group among so many others and the thought about it from the beginning was to have a new stile of blogging with only one or two sentences at the time!

But I can not see the purpose for me, and when it comes to other MFCers…we already have a perfect place to communicate…this one!:wink2:

Agree!:wink2:

When you think of it Twitter is only a blog group among so many others and the thought about it from the beginning was to have a new stile of blogging with only one or two sentences at the time!

But I can not see the purpose for me, and when it comes to other MFCers…we already have a perfect place to communicate…this one!:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Indeed, that would be too poor :thumbdown:

I don't want to communicate with MFCers on Twitter. For me it is a far better substitute for MySpace. You can follow what musicians are up to without having to deal with all of that clutter and garbage.

Basically it brings together snippets from all your interests together in one place. I am also following CBC news so I get their headlines as well.

I'm going to recommend to Mika that he gets a plug-in for his blog so that his blogs show up on Twitter and his tweets show up on his blog. Might be a bit ambitious for him at the moment since I think he is operating the blog himself and I don't know how savvy he is about these things...but his web developers should be able to sort it out when he launches his new site.

Then if people don't want to follow him on Twitter they will still see his messages on the blog. It will probably be easier for Mika to use Twitter on the go because he's got an application on his phone and messages are only 140 characters or less.

I don't want to communicate with MFCers on Twitter. For me it is a far better substitute for MySpace. You can follow what musicians are up to without having to deal with all of that clutter and garbage.

Basically it brings together snippets from all your interests together in one place. I am also following CBC news so I get their headlines as well.

I'm going to recommend to Mika that he gets a plug-in for his blog so that his blogs show up on Twitter and his tweets show up on his blog. Might be a bit ambitious for him at the moment since I think he is operating the blog himself and I don't know how savvy he is about these things...but his web developers should be able to sort it out when he launches his new site.

Then if people don't want to follow him on Twitter they will still see his messages on the blog. It will probably be easier for Mika to use Twitter on the go because he's got an application on his phone and messages are only 140 characters or less.

if not christine, you could always come to his/their rescue... wouldn't be the first time!:lmao:

Now you made it sound interesting, maybe I'll give it try and stop being so reluctant about this!:roftl:

if not christine, you could always come to his/their rescue... wouldn't be the first time!:lmao:

To his and to mine!:wub2:

Christine is so good at explaining things, what I call a good......ah well I'm blocked from my on line dictionary again:sneaky2: so I can't find the right word in English...but the Swedish word is pedagog!:wink2:

It appears to me that Mika has been bored with his toy for a long time now.

Yes, I've read that opinion before :naughty:

I don't know what to think, I'm not that sure, but who knows? :blink:

It appears to me that Mika has been bored with his toy for a long time now.

True- though that might tie in with us whining "but we're not interested in that" whenever he blogged about something that interested him.

Do you think he'll ever grasp the fact that music blogs are work not play?

I have joined twitter. Now I need to discover some (chatty) musicians to follow.

i don't have my own twitter thing, so i sometimes share my cousins (as i also sometimes share her blog, her myspace as well as sneaking on her facebook! what can i say, she's rubbish at hiding passwords! heehee) anyways her/my twitter is

http://twitter.com/jadeboylan

lots o' luv from Ruby (and Jade) :-D xxx

True- though that might tie in with us whining "but we're not interested in that" whenever he blogged about something that interested him.

I have joined twitter. Now I need to discover some (chatty) musicians to follow.

He did, a long time ago.

I think his myspace was a big reason for his fame!:wink2:

Edit:I mean he used to grasp that! But maybe he has forgotten now?

Edited by sienna

I've also said this before :naughty: I'm interested in anything he blogs about, just because it is of his interest :thumb_yello:

i have to apologize to you ingie..i really thought you created a fake twitter account for mika!:shocked:

and i thought april's fool was near............:wink2:

actually i think i have overestimated you!:naughty:

and underestimated mika! apparently he could do it himself!:roftl:

Let´s hope, that Marimari will not find out about the twitterthing, because when she does Twitter would break down.............................. I pray for her beeing innonence a long long time..............

Let´s hope, that Marimari will not find out about the twitterthing, because when she does Twitter would break down.............................. I pray for her beeing innonence a long long time..............

:floor: :floor: :floor:

I think he grasps it but like a lot of other things involved in his work he doesn't do it consistently or in a timely manner because there are other things either more urgent or more interesting competing for his time.

I don't have much in common with Mika but I think I understand that about him because I am exactly the same. I have dumped Facebook and am now soley interested in Twitter because it's a new toy and it's more fun at the moment. :naughty:

I also think that the negative reactions to what he's interested in have discouraged him.

Imogen Heap is very chatty and she will start following you immediately back.

I also find Calvin Harris hilarious but he's a bit course. Don't know if you like that sort of thing. :naughty:

He did, a long time ago.

I think his myspace was a big reason for his fame!:wink2:

Edit:I mean he used to grasp that! But maybe he has forgotten now?

That's it- I meant re grasp the fact. Though (to be pessimistic) maybe the album isn't near enough for it to make a difference.

No, I'm gonna go back to hoping this is a temporary blip caused by the excitement of finishing his album.